WTF Betty White dead at 99

OutlawR.O.C.

R.I.P. shanebp1978
BGOL Investor
Don't bring negativity into this thread. The woman earned and deserves nothing but respect. Please edit or delete your comment. :hmm:
No, we just don't like half white people who wish they were all white. Just leave it alone, the thread is not about you. Have a little respect for the person who the thread IS about. :hmm:

My advice to you and everyone is to start your New Year off right and put dude on your ignore list, the 2022 version of you would be eternally grateful. :yes:

Wobble Wobble

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Funny clip... Looks a lot like her but I don't think that was Betty White. :hmm:
I just did a fairly deep dive online and I'll go with my first reaction: the face, the voice is Betty White. Tthe clip on YT has a few posts disputing wethere it's her, and IMDB has only indexed the first season.

If you've got any other candidates, name 'em. Drop the knowledge.

slam

aka * My Name Is Not $lam *
Super Moderator

dope i never knew that ...

RIP...

FH9jgjhXsAQa-u2

OmariAmaru

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
R.I.P. Betty

I don't think there was anyone that didn't like her.... she was getting ready for that bash tho.... only days away from 100 :smh:

01_10_22.jpg

They jinxed her with that cover. How you gonna do a full cover story about her turning 100....BEFORE she turned 100? That whole staff should feel like shit