Wow, Michael Kent who BGOL ock'd back in the day, died in 2016. I remember he said he had cancer.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Rest in Peace Michael Kent [mc brazil]

2ihy1sp.jpg

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't remember the posts. Who is this dude?
Man he is from the OG board...they used to kick him about his size and appearance...I vaguely remember one where he was in some pics outside a house and they ocked him... one of the first ocks I recall...early 2000s...damn, he was sick. He used to deny it

Confucius

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all buggin MC Brazil was a troll who had problems with the real version of this guy and used his name and photos to get back at him. The real Mike Kent never posted here, just some fag using his name
You are incorrect sir, I remember him

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don’t worry about what I do, Jeremiah.
I do good everyday without having to lie about Marching for civil rights or some other shit that I didn’t do.
Wait

He said he led some of the greatest movements in history?

Not even on his best day could he have the drive or dedication to out in the trenches.

He’s mad he was 65 in ‘65 and a young 26 year old led the greatest movement in human History.

He really needs a bullet to the dome than I want to personally pull.

dasmybikepunk

Wait for it.....
OG Investor
Don't be a dick if you really know your dying, or do like he did e-beef and piss people off, it really doesn't matter we all going to the same place, Rip Mike

RAY V.

AP 2nd Team All-American
BGOL Investor
Yeah i remember this dude, i think he posted a pic of himself actually at the hospital in bad shape too.

Rest In Peace Youngblood

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
I been traveling all over asia (your neck of the woods still?) and off the board for a minute. I always find my way back home.

I'm from Cleveland,I only got this name because me and a homie was going to write a book together and one of the characters was Ansatsusha Gouki,which will base off me......:giggle:....Anyways,I do want to go to Asia one day,particularly,Japan.

Anyways,it's good to see you're still around.

Did you ever finished freecodecamp yet....

CybaCipha

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Cyba!!! What's up, fam?!
Whattup Woodchuck. I gave you a shoutout in another thread. Haven't gone back.

Yo was you in Queensbridge last night at the Nas album release party? I'm always looking for you whenever I'm around music / industry heads.

I'm chillin though. Just trying to raise my boys right!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
What is going on in here

Anyway

RIP to dude if he did pass, but he was a troll and a weirdo. He was the definition of it. He wasn't some great poster.

but if it added something to his last days....fuck it, it's only the internet. It doesn't even matter anyway :dunno: