Wow, Michael Kent who BGOL ock'd back in the day, died in 2016. I remember he said he had cancer.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Y’all buggin MC Brazil was a troll who had problems with the real version of this guy and used his name and photos to get back at him. The real Mike Kent never posted here, just some fag using his name

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
With that said:

vJ9wxP.gif

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man yall couldnt look at dude and see that he was really sick back then?

And mcbrasil that was the ultimate troll. Seems he trolled until his last breath.

I dont regret shit I said to a fucking troll but may he RIP

I remember him and how frail he look. Probably a lot of members like 130lbs in real life talking shit on here.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
With that said:

vJ9wxP.gif
Damn...:lol:

I don't know who Michael Kent was....but I remember that Mc Brazil name and yeah he was a troll.

I don't remember him enough to say good or bad shit abouT him but if dudes want to talk shit who do remember him? Have at it.

Dudes talking about "this just a message board he deserves respect.....". No he doesn't. We don't know him. We know the persona he gave off. So I take i as dudes disrespecting his persona.

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man yall couldnt look at dude and see that he was really sick back then?

And mcbrasil that was the ultimate troll. Seems he trolled until his last breath.

I dont regret shit I said to a fucking troll but may he RIP

This. RIP to the brother

mailboxpimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
A whole store and he's focused on the meat sausages.
Its not meat its veagan..... hence the name beyond meat stupid faggot. You the one thinking about meat.:smh::lol:

I missed the memo requiring all to speak on all aspects of whole foods. Please post that info for me bitch niggaah.:happy: