Wow, Michael Kent who BGOL ock'd back in the day, died in 2016. I remember he said he had cancer.

Last Dayz

Soul Thief
Certified Pussy Poster
What is going on in here

Anyway

RIP to dude if he did pass, but he was a troll and a weirdo. He was the definition of it. He wasn't some great poster.

but if it added something to his last days....fuck it, it's only the internet. It doesn't even matter anyway :dunno:

:rolleyes:

sammyjax

Grand Puba of Science
Platinum Member
Mofos arguing in a man’s rip thread lol
Lmaaaaao
That lite skin nigga ruthless

I’m thinking he less worse than me.
Yo you wild lol

Fuck these niggas

Bomb squad just brought me coffee before they do this bomb sweep

I was drunk af talking to them niggas, I needed that shit
Mc brazil dead, barny and owes still alive :smh:
You know?

Some of these vaginal ass niggas still gon be like

He was hurting, yall going to hell

Pap smear ass niggas
Y'all niggaz Ock'd this do to death, literally!
yo

Lmao

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
Whattup Woodchuck. I gave you a shoutout in another thread. Haven't gone back.

Yo was you in Queensbridge last night at the Nas album release party? I'm always looking for you whenever I'm around music / industry heads.

I'm chillin though. Just trying to raise my boys right!
Nah, I'm not really involved like I used to be.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmaaaaao

Yo you wild lol

Fuck these niggas

Bomb squad just brought me coffee before they do this bomb sweep

I was drunk af talking to them niggas, I needed that shit

You know?

Some of these vaginal ass niggas still gon be like

He was hurting, yall going to hell

Pap smear ass niggas
yo

Lmao
You ain’t seen that nigga cash

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
I remember dude. I remember his name and avatar. Together it was unique. I don’t think I had issues with him. He was mainly cool with me.

Rip though.

I don’t shit on trolls death. That’s bitch shit. Lotta cowards on this board. Unless dude was a world class bitch then I would diss.

Only if he had known the cancer cures that are suppressed he may be living now. You gotta get that shot b4 it spreads!

Diomedes3000

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This may help with your credibility:

tumblr_pabxc9OBUe1rbtfplo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pabx9yEn8J1rbtfplo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pabx9yEn8J1rbtfplo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pabx9yEn8J1rbtfplo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pabx9yEn8J1rbtfplo3_1280.jpg

This shit is amazing this nigga is the biggest liar in the history of BGOL and everybody act like they forgot. The funny shit is he talk wild crazy all the time :smh: BGOL is on some sucka shit now.

Lexx Diamond

Art Lover ❤️ Sex Addict®™
Staff member
He was a fucking weirdo. I first peeped him on the scene when used the name Godbody. So in plain font I asked him a simple question for "Godbody" and his punk bitch ass freaked out. I also remember when someone posted screen shots of his profile on a site for buying used womens underwear. He had listed himself as caucasian. That shit was hilarious. He was SMD69, Godbody, McBrazil.....

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
This shit is amazing this nigga is the biggest liar in the history of BGOL and everybody act like they forgot. The funny shit is he talk wild crazy all the time :smh: BGOL is on some sucka shit now.

Some of us haven't forgotten :dunno:

He was a fucking weirdo. I first peeped him on the scene when used the name Godbody. So in plain font I asked him a simple question for "Godbody" and his punk bitch ass freaked out. I also remember when someone posted screen shots of his profile on a site for buying used womens underwear. He had listed himself as caucasian. That shit was hilarious. He was SMD69, Godbody, McBrazil.....

Oh shit, I forgot about that.

He was doing reviews on cam chicks panties he bought. :roflmao:

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
It was right after the revelation of retlaW on August eleventh two thousand eleven. What is now known as St Deuce Day. It was a wild time and heads were being taken. He at that time admitted he wasn't really a doctor. JD Walker vanished and was also exposed.
And hnic told me his “brother (Walter)was upset at the exposin”

BDR

BeatDownRecs
BGOL Investor
It was right after the revelation of retlaW on August eleventh two thousand eleven. What is now known as St Deuce Day. It was a wild time and heads were being taken. He at that time admitted he wasn't really a doctor. JD Walker vanished and was also exposed.

One of the best days on bgol...

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Man shut the fuck up. There ain’t no exposure I’m the one who told you dumb niggas when Blunt got exposed nobody exposed shit. Y’all can’t get over that shit can you? Like I was extorting money from you with me doing that. That’s y’all dumb ass fault for taking that shit serious. Most people didn’t but you crybaby ass niggas keep at it like your feelings are hurt like you found out Santa Clause is Dad. Shut the fuck up and get over it already