Wow, Michael Kent who BGOL ock'd back in the day, died in 2016. I remember he said he had cancer.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to this, he died. peep the responses......

tumblr_pabdf88KU91rbtfplo1_1280.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/runwayimages/

Last edited:

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm definitely not trying to bomb on a dead man
But lets not be so foolish to give everyone the same respect just b/c they passed on
Dude went back and forth with alot of people on this board. Don't expect pages of RIPs like other members have recieved

I dont remember him talking bad or attacking anyone. He would post dumb shit and dudes would go at him. He wasn't like mailboxpimp who threatens to rape someones wife.

55th View

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah, I remember him having some really large pants, which BGOL turned into a comparison to a cartoon character. I don't recall him getting upset about it though. Seems he took it all in stride (which definitely makes it a lot better given today's news).

RIP to the brother. Had no idea he was actually ill.

Last edited:

Mt Airy Groove

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
wow....

I know we clowned that he had AIDS, but I didn't know he was actually sick

He once posted a pic of himself in a hospital bed and asked for donations. I donated $25 and it was shut down shortly after. He never explained what happened and disappeared shortly thereafter.

Amajorfucup

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I dont remember him talking bad or attacking anyone. He would post dumb shit and dudes would go at him. He wasn't like mailboxpimp who threatens to rape someones wife.
Yea. He was mid level troll at best who caught a Ock'ed for his troubles. He didnt pollute the board with self hate and threats of violence like some who continue to infest the joint.

Barny

Support BGOL
Registered
I'm definitely not trying to bomb on a dead man
But lets not be so foolish to give everyone the same respect just b/c they passed on
Dude went back and forth with alot of people on this board. Don't expect pages of RIPs like other members have recieved
wjt, you’re too oussy to handle confrontation on a MESSAGE BOARD? Did he hurt your little feelings or something? Y’all sensitive niggas from single mothers are a mess