White bitch playing door patrol

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp looks like her employer is standing by her on some "foh niggas" type shit :o

Management
Tribeca-STL was recently shared a video containing a disturbing interaction that we believe is important to clarify.

The video did involve one of our employees, but the event did NOT take place at Tribeca-STL and did NOT involve one of our tenants. The video is showing the employee in her private life at her own residence interacting with another person.

The Tribeca-STL family is a minority-owned company that consists of employees and residents from many racial backgrounds. We are proud of this fact and do not and never will stand for racism or racial profiling at our company.

It doesn't matter, hopefully come Monday they get bombarded with calls and have to do something. If nothing else, I hope that Sasquatch lookin' bitch walks around scared for awhile.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that was a cry for some DICK ! She just didnt want to come out and say it !

It’s absolutely plausible that this dumb mentally unstable looking/acting cac is crying for the D, however shortly after you cut her off she’ll be hollering rape.

noriega

Rising Star
Registered
True, I probably would have played it the same.

By him standing there exchanging words with her that made her bold enough to follow him all the way to his apartment. Like I said earlier, I wouldn’t even have said anything to her, just looked at her like “bitch is you crazy” and then made my way on by her

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
One point about her blocking his path to get in the building and following him to his door is that he could have technically felt threatened. He warned her several times to stop following him. At some point you have to stop that threat and I believe legally he could have punched that bitch right in the face as hard as he could to stop that threat. The only thing is now you have to deal w/ the cops and a bunch of hassle. Maybe even face arrest and have to hire an attorney if that bitch sues you or you get prosecuted. You may win, but at what cost.

If the tables were turned though, and HE was blocking her from entering the building and followed her to her apartment, he would 100% be treated as a criminal and if she would have shot him, she would not face any consequences as he would have been deemed a rapist or murderer or some shit.

That is why she CAN NOT get away with this. Fuck what her employer is talking about. I am calling her job tomorrow and I will make sure they know where I stand on this. If they don't listen, they will get several more calls from me and my friends.

Last edited:

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
No way I would’ve made her feel comfortable enough to get on the elevator with me by herself. For one I wouldn’t have let her block me from the front entrance more than 10 seconds. The first time I tried to pass her and she blocked my way I would’ve looked at her like she was crazy and stepped on through her

He did exactly the right thing. Out these people and their fucked up mindset as much as possible

By him standing there exchanging words with her that made her bold enough to follow him all the way to his apartment. Like I said earlier, I wouldn’t even have said anything to her, just looked at her like “bitch is you crazy” and then made my way on by her

He did way too much talking to that fat ass bitch

Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much talking. He should have kept the camera recording as he pushed through to his own home and then called the cops as she followed him. All that talking and filming made her look dumb but gave her too much power.Call the cops, file a report, and if she works for the building, sue for a settlement and get her fired.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Waaaaaaaaaaaaay too much talking. He should have kept the camera recording as he pushed through to his own home and then called the cops as she followed him. All that talking and filming made her look dumb but gave her too much power.Call the cops, file a report, and if she works for the building, sue for a settlement and get her fired.

EXACTLY!!! That white bitch doesn't deserve any fucking explanation of any kind for getting into the home that you pay to live in. I would've kept pushing through to my home through her fuckin ass and pressed charges against her.

Eli_Porter

BANNED
Registered
I wouldn’t have entertained that cac. I would’ve recorded the ordeal while bullrushing my way into the building. Then, if she followed me, I’d let her know loud and clear (while filming) that I feel threatened by her and for her to stop following me. I’d say that she seems unstable and I fear for my safety and will be forced to take offensive measures to offset any potential violence by her. Then if she continues to follow me, I’d break her jaw with on punch, then call the police.

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
We need to start using the Police as a resource. Notice that prior to him going into the building, she said she "felt threatened". This is a buzzphrase that puts white women into victim mode so the Poilice can be used against the brother. This dude should have called the cops and reported her blocking his entry and her following him. Then got a restraining order against her which would force her to move. The Social media shaming is embarrassing and might have gotten a handful of people fired from their jobs but using the Police as a resource is an added layer of punishment and uses their tool(that we pay for) against them.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We need to start using the Police as a resource. Notice that prior to him going into the building, she said she "felt threatened". This is a buzzphrase that puts white women into victim mode so the Poilice can be used against the brother. This dude should have called the cops and reported her blocking his entry and her following him. Then got a restraining order against her which would force her to move. The Social media shaming is embarrassing and might have gotten a handful of people fired from their jobs but using the Police as a resource is an added layer of punishment and uses their tool(that we pay for) against them.
I agree 100% with this. Get the police involved.

Once again though, it just depends how far you want to take it. It could cost you a lot of time and even money.

If you have the time and resources, I agree, go for it. As long as we are doing something, that's what matters. Let these cowards and self righteous bastards know that their behavior has consequences.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Is she fired yet?

Nope

Her employer's statement basically cosigned her with a slap on the wrist then defended with the "private matter" argument since she was off the clock and not physically on their properties. In other word's, her employer's (green) god has not been threatened (enough) or fucked with yet.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nope

Her employer basically cosigned her with a slap on the wrist then saying it was a "private matter" since she was off the clock and not physically on their properties. In other word's, her employer's (green) god has not been threatened (enough) of fucked with yet.

Just sad

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Yep

But even when we’re in the right, cops will
twist it to say we did something wrong. And that’s the issue with us calling the cops. Even in the right, we feel we’ll be done wrong.

Reactions: LSN

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
@Picasso But keep in mind the viral heat has only just started and he definitely needs to file a police report (I hear what you're saying but it doesn't matter what a cop thinks, they're not a lawyer) on record for legal purposes.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
@Picasso But keep in mind the viral heat has only just started and he definitely needs to file a police report (I hear what you're saying but it doesn't matter what a cop thinks, they're not a lawyer) on record for legal purposes.

ya now would be a great time to involve the police since he has public perception on his side

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
This shit needs to be on EVERY news outlet in America come Monday. I hope the ladies on The View talk about it because they have a huge viewership.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
i hope so too, it's the message on the door of their website, added onto the end of their previous statement:

2438832640.jpg

oh shit wow...they made it fully known :lol:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
:clap:

Now he needs to place a restraining order against her to get her removed out of the building making her unemployed and homeless.

Don't hold your breath because in his news interview he seems very sympathetic to the white bitch wanting her to be in piece and holds no ill will towards her. :smh::smh: They are giving him mad shit in the comments for that bullshit ass soft ass position.

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
Glad she is fired...now its time to call the cops and say you are in fear of a mentally unstable person who stalked and harassed you and this individual made sure to find out where you live....of all the issues that dude had to deal with that day, I am sure he never imagined becoming a viral star at the hands of a crazy woman longing for plantation days

Reactions: LSN