White bitch playing door patrol

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
No way I would’ve made her feel comfortable enough to get on the elevator with me by herself. For one I wouldn’t have let her block me from the front entrance more than 10 seconds. The first time I tried to pass her and she blocked my way I would’ve looked at her like she was crazy and stepped on through her

pookie

BGOL Investor
I live in a place similar to this...and I get people giving me the looks... But never bold enough to block my path

By him standing there exchanging words with her that made her bold enough to follow him all the way to his apartment. Like I said earlier, I wouldn’t even have said anything to her, just looked at her like “bitch is you crazy” and then made my way on by her

badboyyawdie

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Shit happens to me every time I go to my gate. If I pull up behind someone I have my clicker but wait to see if they click when they see me. They don’t but I’m like I can wait in my car all night:lol:

Capo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
In addition to everything else, this bitch doesn't realize that if dude was coming in to commit a crime, that she put herself in danger. She is fighting crime alone with no weapon.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
on his FB he says 30 mins later cops knocked his door, becky called them!

someone in the comments called beckys dog toto :lol: i cant breathe

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member
Hilary Brooke is a property manager at an apartment building managed by Tribeca, STL. Her work number is 314-590-3992. You can also email them at leasing@tribeca-stl.com.

Tribeca Manager Hilary Brooke Identified In Latest Racial Video

Posted by: Meko Haze in Web News October 13, 2018
http://thedailyhaze.com/tribeca-hilary-brooke/

510_4295939469.jpg

Hilary Brooke a manager of a building for Tribeca STL was caught on camera preventing a black man from entering his apartment building
  • D’Arreion Nuriyah Toles posted three videos of the incident to his Facebook
  • Tribeca has deleted their Facebook and the website gives only a blank white screen
  • Brooke still called the cops on Toles even after watching him unlock his apartment door
Despite countless people having their lives ruined by racist behavior caught on camera, these videos keep on popping up and going viral.

In the latest viral video, D’Arreion Nuriyah Toles was stopped by a white woman while trying to enter his luxury apartment in St Louis, Missouri. The woman in the video was later identified as Hilary Brooke, a property manager at an apartment building managed by Tribeca, STL.

Toles posted three videos to his Facebook early Saturday morning. The videos show Brooke refusing to allow Toles to enter the building after she clearly doubted he belonged in the luxury building. All three videos can be seen below.

Despite whatever concerns Brooke claims to have had after Toles pushes his way into the building she forces herself into the elevator with him. Brooke proceeds to follow Toles while saying if he lives there that makes them neighbors and they should meet.

Toles keeps his cool and goes into his apartment. After unlocking the door to his apartment, he clearly shows Brooke that his key is in the lock, before giving a hard pass on her invitation to be friends. As he closes his door, Brooke is heard saying “Wow.”

In his post on Facebook, Toles claims regardless of Brooke witnessing him unlock his apartment door; police were still at his door 30 minutes later. Instead of leaving Toles be, Brooke apparently still called the police.

To Be A Black man in America, & Come home,
Women tries to stop me from coming into my building because she feels insecure,
Downtown St. Louis luxury loft, because she don’t feel that I belong, never really thought this would happen to me, but it did!
Then 30 mins later police knock on my door, because she called! I was shocked this is America in 2018!
Please share share
NewsRadio 1120 KMOX
Fox2Now
Real Stl News

1487369058.jpg

Unfortunately for Brooke, the Internet did what it does best and quickly discovered her identity. An image has been spreading on social media of Brooke and what appears to be her significant other, Brandon Mueller. Mueller has since set his account to private, and it appears Brooke has deleted hers.

658_Hillary_Brooke_Brandon_Mueller.jpg

In a screenshot from The Matus Group Rela Estate Advisors, the page claims Mueller is no longer involved with Brooke. The page has been deleted from Facebook following the response.

Nor Brandon Mueller, myself, Live Loft STL or The Matus Group Rela Estate Advisors have any affiliation with that woman anymore. She is the estranged wife of my business partner and on top of that he is also half black. We do not agree with anything from that video and are very sad to see it happen.

804_43951731.jpg

It was claimed Brooke worked for HSG Reality, but the company quickly stated that she has never had any affiliation with the company. It was later discovered she is a manages a building for Tribeca STL. Since going viral, Tribeca has deleted their Facebook page. If you go to tribeca-stl.com you are greeted with a blank white screen.

HSG Realty Ashley, let me start by saying that we found the video incredibly disturbing. We have no idea who this woman is and the video as she has never worked for our group nor was ever affiliated in any way. The young man however is currently a client of ours as we helped him find that home in that building. We are saddened by that outcome ad will continue to assist him.

In the comment section of Toles post, a screenshot keeps being removed that claims Brooke’s full name to be Hilary B. Thornton. The image is most likely being removed since it includes Brooke’s address, phone number, and emails, which goes against Facebook Community Standards.

471_Screenshot_126.jpg

-----------

Jossica JoJo Keele:
Hilary Brooke is a property manager at an apartment building managed by Tribeca, STL. Her work number is 314-590-3992. You can also email them at leasing@tribeca-stl.com.
But that is not the building where she and her husband, Brandon Brooke, live at by this man who she harassed and followed to his apartment. Her husband, btw, works at Matus Group Real Estate Advisors and is an agent through Keller Williams.
I believe the company has closed down their facebook and Instagram accounts.

---------

pookie

BGOL Investor
on his FB he says 30 mins later cops knocked his door, becky called them!

someone in the comments called beckys dog toto :lol: i cant breathe

What did the police say to him? I wouldn’t even have said anything to them, just showed them the video and waited for them to say “have a nice day sir”