White bitch playing door patrol

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't hold your breath because in his news interview he seems very sympathetic to the white bitch wanting her to be in piece and holds no ill will towards her. :smh::smh: They are giving him mad shit in the comments for that bullshit ass soft ass position.

Von Miller lil brother disappointing me mayne:smh:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
After seeing the interview, it's clear he's not wired for counteraction (law suit, police report filing, restraining order), only defense (cell phone recording) and would still, in his own words, "have a nice presentable conversation with her"

Hell, maybe he offers her a job with his company since he wants her "to be at peace"

Last edited:

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
After seeing the interview, it's clear he's not wired for counteraction (law suit, police report filing, restraining order), only defense (cell phone recording) and would still, in his own words, "have a nice presentable conversation with her"

Hell, maybe he offers her a job with his company since he wants her "to be at peace"

So my wife asked the question, "Well why in the fuck did you post this video to social media?" if you fell that way. What did he think would happen when "Apartment Patty" was exposed.

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Don't hold your breath because in his news interview he seems very sympathetic to the white bitch wanting her to be in piece and holds no ill will towards her. :smh::smh: They are giving him mad shit in the comments for that bullshit ass soft ass position.

Heavy sigh....:smh:

This nigga here...

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
5881235037.jpg

Bloated Barbie lookin' bitch....

I hope that overly chubby no lip bitch is somewhere cryin' right now.

Just jump bitch........JUMP!

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So my wife asked the question, "Well why in the fuck did you post this video to social media?" if you fell that way. What did he think would happen when "Apartment Patty" was exposed.
She's 100% right. The fuck you think was gonna happen Urkel if you uploaded the video to the internet?

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor
He might be trying to save his job and not get threats. He got her fired. No need to twist the knife. Be happy and keep the door open to get rehired if ever needed.

Chess not checkers!!

Other then a few internet opinions he is a success.

Same thing I was thinking. I hope thats what it is

Mack1052

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He might be trying to save his job and not get threats. He got her fired. No need to twist the knife. Be happy and keep the door open to get rehired if ever needed.

Chess not checkers!!

I thought she wasn't fired tho. Company statement said otherwise

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Chess not checkers!!

Agreed !!! Do not show your hate and anger , they will unite to destroy you........especially the coons !

mariano42

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
White women are becoming extremely obnoxious between this #metoo shit, gentrification, and that 24hrs harrassment video.

TEN

Tensei - Admin
Staff member

After an image of Thornton and her ex-husband, Brandon Mueller began spreading online, Mueller — CEO of The Matus Group Rela Estate Advisors — made a video of his own for Facebook explaining the two have been separated for over a year. In the video, Mueller hopes the community will be able to grow after the actions of his estranged wife.

and in NYTimes;
https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/us/hilary-brooke-apartment-patty-st-louis.html

DJCandle

BGOL Investor
Hallway Holly need to catch the wrath. Fired, lawsuit, evicted, the whole nine.

And ol boy should pity fuck her that bitch for shits and giggles.