Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor
969_43878294_1933227180078080_1876.jpg

She's about to be very popular.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
Hilary Brooke is a property manager at an apartment building managed by Tribeca, STL. Her work number is 314-590-3992. You can also email them at leasing@tribeca-stl.com.

Tribeca Manager Hilary Brooke Identified In Latest Racial Video

Posted by: Meko Haze in Web News October 13, 2018
http://thedailyhaze.com/tribeca-hilary-brooke/

510_4295939469.jpg

Hilary Brooke a manager of a building for Tribeca STL was caught on camera preventing a black man from entering his apartment building
  • D’Arreion Nuriyah Toles posted three videos of the incident to his Facebook
  • Tribeca has deleted their Facebook and the website gives only a blank white screen
  • Brooke still called the cops on Toles even after watching him unlock his apartment door
Despite countless people having their lives ruined by racist behavior caught on camera, these videos keep on popping up and going viral.

In the latest viral video, D’Arreion Nuriyah Toles was stopped by a white woman while trying to enter his luxury apartment in St Louis, Missouri. The woman in the video was later identified as Hilary Brooke, a property manager at an apartment building managed by Tribeca, STL.

Toles posted three videos to his Facebook early Saturday morning. The videos show Brooke refusing to allow Toles to enter the building after she clearly doubted he belonged in the luxury building. All three videos can be seen below.

Despite whatever concerns Brooke claims to have had after Toles pushes his way into the building she forces herself into the elevator with him. Brooke proceeds to follow Toles while saying if he lives there that makes them neighbors and they should meet.

Toles keeps his cool and goes into his apartment. After unlocking the door to his apartment, he clearly shows Brooke that his key is in the lock, before giving a hard pass on her invitation to be friends. As he closes his door, Brooke is heard saying “Wow.”

In his post on Facebook, Toles claims regardless of Brooke witnessing him unlock his apartment door; police were still at his door 30 minutes later. Instead of leaving Toles be, Brooke apparently still called the police.

To Be A Black man in America, & Come home,
Women tries to stop me from coming into my building because she feels insecure,
Downtown St. Louis luxury loft, because she don’t feel that I belong, never really thought this would happen to me, but it did!
Then 30 mins later police knock on my door, because she called! I was shocked this is America in 2018!
Please share share
NewsRadio 1120 KMOX
Fox2Now
Real Stl News

1487369058.jpg

Unfortunately for Brooke, the Internet did what it does best and quickly discovered her identity. An image has been spreading on social media of Brooke and what appears to be her significant other, Brandon Mueller. Mueller has since set his account to private, and it appears Brooke has deleted hers.

658_Hillary_Brooke_Brandon_Mueller.jpg

In a screenshot from The Matus Group Rela Estate Advisors, the page claims Mueller is no longer involved with Brooke. The page has been deleted from Facebook following the response.

Nor Brandon Mueller, myself, Live Loft STL or The Matus Group Rela Estate Advisors have any affiliation with that woman anymore. She is the estranged wife of my business partner and on top of that he is also half black. We do not agree with anything from that video and are very sad to see it happen.

804_43951731.jpg

It was claimed Brooke worked for HSG Reality, but the company quickly stated that she has never had any affiliation with the company. It was later discovered she is a manages a building for Tribeca STL. Since going viral, Tribeca has deleted their Facebook page. If you go to tribeca-stl.com you are greeted with a blank white screen.

HSG Realty Ashley, let me start by saying that we found the video incredibly disturbing. We have no idea who this woman is and the video as she has never worked for our group nor was ever affiliated in any way. The young man however is currently a client of ours as we helped him find that home in that building. We are saddened by that outcome ad will continue to assist him.

In the comment section of Toles post, a screenshot keeps being removed that claims Brooke’s full name to be Hilary B. Thornton. The image is most likely being removed since it includes Brooke’s address, phone number, and emails, which goes against Facebook Community Standards.

471_Screenshot_126.jpg

-----------

Jossica JoJo Keele:
Hilary Brooke is a property manager at an apartment building managed by Tribeca, STL. Her work number is 314-590-3992. You can also email them at leasing@tribeca-stl.com.
But that is not the building where she and her husband, Brandon Brooke, live at by this man who she harassed and followed to his apartment. Her husband, btw, works at Matus Group Real Estate Advisors and is an agent through Keller Williams.
I believe the company has closed down their facebook and Instagram accounts.

---------

got her bitch ass!

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Yoooo, this was fucking infuriating to watch! I wouldn't have said shit to her once I moved past the lobby door but "bitch please".

I wouldve claimed I was being stalked by her and felt unsafe no way I'm going to my front door tho
She don't get to know where I live
She gonna get evicted

Word. Make her life difficult... file a restraining order and shit.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Yoooo, this was fucking infuriating to watch! I wouldn't have said shit to her once I moved past the lobby door but "bitch please".

Word. Make her life difficult... file a restraining order and shit.

All of it
She'd be a white woman with a dog she's using to threaten me aggressively
I don't want her to follow me to my house

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
God bless these Black men and women for keeping their cool and recording these self-righteous, insecure bitches. Not sure what I would have done, but I would have pushed her ass a lot harder than he did for blocking my patch to MY home. Oh well, good for him for remaining calm and getting this dumb bitch exposed for the sack of shit that she is.

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I don't understand why they continue to feel like they really run shit.

Any black man dating or married to a white woman should live in fear daily because these hoes can ruin your life INSTANTLY!
Shit. These cac bitches feeling more empowered than ever after watching their patron saint Dr. Christine Ford. :smh: Reminds me of the Eddie Murphy bit about Italians watching Rocky. They out here feeling that shit. It's creepy as fuck.

Moving past the cac bitch could cause bruises to it. Police show up and it shows the bruises and bursts into tears and this cat is done without the video evidence. Bitch still called the pigs. That just shows the level of delusion these white women have with the realities they create.

In its twisted mind, that white woman feels wronged and you can't tell it that it wasn't.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

Any black man dating or married to a white woman should live in fear daily because these hoes can ruin your life INSTANTLY!
I got military friends who married these women and I don’t get it

They respond on my links yet don’t post on theirs

bajanbadman

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
he sets a great example, remain calm and capture it all on fim. the shit will fuck her life up and maybe she will learn a lesson. get too rough with her from jump the way some are in here saying will lead to get going directly to victim mode and you getting hemmed up by the cops, come on play it smart

Big Tex

Earth is round..gravity is real
BGOL Investor
In addition to everything else, this bitch doesn't realize that if dude was coming in to commit a crime, that she put herself in danger. She is fighting crime alone with no weapon.

She had an attack rat on a leash

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
She had an attack rat on a leash

I'm saying the average black man against her and that ankle biter.....? Gtfoh, she wanted to try to flex some superiority / power over him and was shocked at the lack of fucks he gave about her... How dare he treat her like the average person she is? when in her mind amd today's social climate she's someone not be fucked with....

I wouldn't have told her a damn thing. Call the police on her,

"there's a white woman here that's harassing and following me in my own building. She has a dog with her and threatening me, I don't want her to know where I live. Please hurry, I may be forced to defend myself soon. I'm just trying to go to home in peace"

Cops will be there in less than 10 minutes.

Rollie_Fingaz

Rising Star
OG Investor

Because feminism + white privilege has empowered these malignant cave critters into thinking they can get what they want by pulling the rape card.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
I saw a lot of imprisonment on that video by her. I would've spoke to that bitch ONE TIME and that was it. She can not detain anyone. Every time she got in my way she would've gotten a strong stiff arm with no words spoken. Keep those camera phones rolling people. Keep them rolling. Just look at the look on that bitches face. She couldn't fathom the thought that the young black brotha could possibly live there. Old entitled feeling rag head ass bitch.

sharkbait28

Unionize & Prepare For Automation
International Member
Welp looks like her employer is standing by her on some "foh niggas" type shit :o

Management
Tribeca-STL was recently shared a video containing a disturbing interaction that we believe is important to clarify.

The video did involve one of our employees, but the event did NOT take place at Tribeca-STL and did NOT involve one of our tenants. The video is showing the employee in her private life at her own residence interacting with another person.

The Tribeca-STL family is a minority-owned company that consists of employees and residents from many racial backgrounds. We are proud of this fact and do not and never will stand for racism or racial profiling at our company.