When the Slave Traders Were African (Colin-worthy but a must-read for ADOS)

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great questions dumbass. If only you were actually asking to get answers instead of bullshit rhetorical questions you already assume the answers to. To you , your questions ARE the answer, and you hope no one will.anserr em lol

Many Africans owned slaves and even own them.today. I've posted plenty of evidence of that in here already but heres.another one for ya. Here Mohamad Toure, from Guinea, son of Muhammad Sekou Toure. Him and his wife moved to TEXAS with their slave. Forunately the got caught

And to think, Stokely Carmichael LIVED WITH people who held slaves. Makes me.wonder about him. Anyway. Moving on...

Revolts by communities against the slave trade amongst African kingdoms is just called WAR. Just look at how the cities of Abeokuta or Ibadan were formed in the 1800s. The Egba , yoruba speaking people in southwestern Nigeria, were being raided by Dahomey and few others. They ran up under a huge rock, the Olumo rock provided shelter for refugees, and eventually they were able to fight back. The name.of the town literally means "under the rock". They eventually formed a town, and became a protectorate of the Brits. Other Egbas, who were captives in ships that got stopped by the British blockade and taken to Sierra Leone, heard of the newly formed town and came.back. They were called Saros(Sierra leonians), in Nigeria. Fela Kuti is a descendant of those captives.

Ibadan was a town formed in resistance to the Fulani Jihads , that took over parts of Oyo, and sent many off to the slave trade. One of the founding mother's was Efunsetan Aniwura, herself a slave trader as well as other industries. Here's a movie about her. Made by Africans. It looks like roots with black slave masters. I already posted it, but since you wanna play blind.

Madame Tinubu, slave trader-- look her up. Her family is still a well known name in politics and industry, because of her earnings from slave trade, that eventually changed to legit trade. Some of the people with her name are descendants of her slaves, which is why they have that name still.

Lagos Colony and Gold Coast (now Accra) were both formed as refuge cities where slaves could run to and gain freedom. I would say you're just PLAYING stupid , but I know better.

you brainless clit lipped faggot, do you even know slave trade exist right here in this fukin country right under your fuckin nose..

they just mind fuck you and call it human traffiking.....

but only darkies in far off lands engage in such uncivilty right..???

you got tens of threads on slavery in africa but zero on the slavery that takes place right here on your own soil??

what is your fuckin agenda faggot??

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what's funny? Sand cacs arise from sand cac land and invade Africa 600s(mind you, this the same sand cac land Egyptians themselves depicted as sand cac land lol). They eventually spread into Africa, southern Europe, and Asia like a plague. SOME Africans converted to Islam to avoid getting fucked over. These the same sand cacs who brought paper back to Africa from Asia to help create the libraries everyone loves to claim.

Meanwhile, these sand cacs engaged in a brutal slave trade. Working with their trade partners south of the Sahara, they brought Africans across the Sahara to sand cac land and to Europe. Some of the drawings of black moors are just fucking castrated guards used to watch over sand cac harems. Millions of black Africans made the journey.

Now, if you're saying the black people in Europe was running shit and then were expelled, you're also admitting they were the ones orchestrating the brutal TransSaharan trade.:eek: Because the same people who invaded Africa, Europe, and Asia were responsible.

So if the moors who were responsible for that brutal shit in Africa fled here, this is nothing but a case of karma. :smh:

1. They haven't always had it. Europeans couldn't even venture into Africa for centuries.

3. I did all that in the thread years ago. You wouldn't even read the links. Shit is like one google search away. It's 8th grade history. All the records about slave treaties are available. Even ones made with Native Americans? What? You didn't know they had to be talked into ending slavery too?
Africans made profits for years. Problem is leadership was so fucked none of the profits were utilized for shit. You saying they engaged in a trade for all those years AND didn't want it to end and weren't making any fucking profits? :cmonson: It's historical record SOME were pissed Euros wanted to stop the trade. African leaders hadn't flipped those profits to something else. Fools thought it would be going on forever.

The problem is your assertions don't match historical record. You really have to do more research before discussing this subject.

1. All I am saying is that systemic racism/white supremacy was established before they set on African soil to start stealing slaves. At that point, the whole of Africa was under white domination or else we would not be discussing transatlantic slavery.

3. I repeat those treaties if they exits do not mean shit because Africans are still in slavery. I bet that most of them are signed and in the hands of the racist man and racist woman and racist child in Europe and Amerikkka. They do not shit with the context of systemic racism/white supremacy. I bet that you also drank the Kool Aid that African nation states are independent since the colonial masters are no longer in Africa. Its all a scam. Treaties to end slavery. You think crakkkers are that stupid? Their existence is nothing without the domination and mistreatment of the African.

4. Again, no profits can be made under systemic racism/white supremacy domination. BTW, lets define what profits are. Please list them and provide examples as to how they were wasted.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
ok we gotta take this slow because we all over the place here..

first off.. are you telling me.. you dont know sand cacs are the children of Moors and the people they conqured??

really fuckin gene?? cmon son...

I have to take you to first grade to break all this shit down if you THAT fuckin far behind bruh...

gotdam bruh!!

You’re saying that Arabs are descended from the Moors?

1. All I am saying is that systemic racism/white supremacy was established before they set on African soil to start stealing slaves. At that point, the whole of Africa was under white domination or else we would not be discussing transatlantic slavery.

This simply isn’t true.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
All I am saying is that systemic racism/white supremacy was established before they set on African soil to start stealing slaves. At that point, the whole of Africa was under white domination or else we would not be discussing transatlantic slavery.

I knew he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but....

You just have to be a special kinda stupid to ignore the historical evidence, or you're a straight charlatan who profits from spreading misinformation.

He's a little bit of both

:yes:

Looking like he's leaning more towards the special kinda stupid now.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

This simply isn’t true.
I can't do it man. I just can't. I don't have anything against Kefta, but when it comes to history, he just chooses to remain ignorant. Just the statements about treaties and profits make me :hithead: Then the whole of Africa was under white supremacy?

I'm sorry, but all of that borders on lunacy. No point in debating a person who hasn't researched, won't research, and doesn't even admit the most basic of shit.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I can't do it man. I just can't. I don't have anything against Kefta, but when it comes to history, he just chooses to remain ignorant. Just the statements about treaties and profits make me :hithead: Then the whole of Africa was under white supremacy?

I'm sorry, but all of that borders on lunacy. No point in debating a person who hasn't researched, won't research, and doesn't even admit the most basic of shit.

I have keftas stupidity against Kefta. He's an.idiot. and dishonest at that. Has been proven wrong repeatedly, yet still.repeats the same bullshit. No respect for that lame shit

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

This simply isn’t true.

Well the whole concept of "Moors" is arabized berbers, so I guess that can be-- wait, if anything it's be the opposite. The Moors descended from Arabs. Sorta. Islam is the important aspect. I assume most of the Moorish leaders would've been arabs , at least at first. By arabs, I mean FROM Arabia, closer to the source of Islamic origin.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
I have keftas stupidity against Kefta. He's an.idiot. and dishonest at that. Has been proven wrong repeatedly, yet still.repeats the same bullshit. No respect for that lame shit
I've gone back and forth with many posters over the years. Witnessed others going back and forth on here. I've never seen anyone like kefta. I imagine this is what talking to Trump would be like. Fuck documented facts, just make shit up and keep repeating it. :smh:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I've gone back and forth with many posters over the years. Witnessed others going back and forth on here. I've never seen anyone like kefta. I imagine this is what talking to Trump would be like. Fuck documented facts, just make shit up and keep repeating it. :smh:
Sheeeyit there's plenty like Kefta. You're just too nice. Don't make me run down the list lol

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered

Bruh, he's making wild hotep-ish claims then if you disagree he wants you to prove him wrong.

Saying "I bet..." to anything that can be verified in a few google clicks is a clear sign you're not serious.

Short bus debate tactics.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Well the whole concept of "Moors" is arabized berbers, so I guess that can be-- wait, if anything it's be the opposite. The Moors descended from Arabs. Sorta. Islam is the important aspect. I assume most of the Moorish leaders would've been arabs , at least at first. By arabs, I mean FROM Arabia, closer to the source of Islamic origin.

Yeah, I think we’ve been down this road before with freddy in a thread about Hannibal. I notice he mentioned the “ancient Phoenicians” again. Either the “good bud” has totally fried his brain cells, he has no formal education, or he has no concept of history and time.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yeah, I think we’ve been down this road before with freddy in a thread about Hannibal. I notice he mentioned the “ancient Phoenicians” again. Either the “good bud” has totally fried his brain cells, he has no formal education, or he has no concept of history and time.
Oh yeah , that was YOU who had all that study on Phoenicians. I learned a lot in that thread. Freddy's response is always " what's in the Smithsonian?" lmao

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It never fails I wrote paragraphs of fact.. and these agents cant debunk it..

so what do they do folks, the message is too much for them to handle so they resort to what AGENTS always do..

when they cant fuck with the message they feebley attack the messenger??

with their multiple accounts..?? they Mention the Hannibal thread..

funny how its the same fuckin names fighting against FACTS in that thread as well..

yall fags are so predictable..

Blackamoor NOUN person place or thing..

Black is an adjective it modifys a noun.

Are you a modifyer or are you a PERSON its simple fuckin shit...

if you a darkskin person born in america and you dont know you a blackamoor then you dont know who you are... and thats what

these parasites and their faggot agents want...

damn shame when you a grown man and cant admit when you are wrong..

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
It never fails I wrote paragraphs of fact.. and these agents cant debunk it..

so what do they do folks, the message is too much for them to handle so they resort to what AGENTS always do..

when they cant fuck with the message they feebley attack the messenger??

with their multiple accounts..?? they Mention the Hannibal thread..

funny how its the same fuckin names fighting against FACTS in that thread as well..

yall fags are so predictable..

Blackamoor NOUN person place or thing..

Black is an adjective it modifys a noun.

Are you a modifyer or are you a PERSON its simple fuckin shit...

if you a darkskin person born in america and you dont know you a blackamoor then you dont know who you are... and thats what

these parasites and their faggot agents want...

damn shame when you a grown man and cant admit when you are wrong..

What legal standing does “blackamoor” have and what nation is it tied to?

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Not true. I ask question but you and exiled Queen do not provided logical answers!

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:confused::confused::confused:

Who exactly are you referring to as the victims here? The black slave traders?

Are you really trying to absolve black slave traders for their part in our enslavement?

o_O

Yes because they had no power under the conditions of systemic racism/white supremacy!

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
No, what Exiled is saying are not ADOS talking points. He’s been talking about these issues prior to ADOS even being coined as a term and known on this board, and he’s not a supporter of reparations either, which is the main ADOS political goal.

But he, like many of us who are ADOS supporters, isn’t blinded by some pan-Afrikanist “we all black - African utopia” nonsense.

Ok. then the apple does not fall too far from the tree!

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Yes because they had no power under the conditions of systemic racism/white supremacy!

There are multiple threads created by people commenting in this thread that speaks on descendants of slave traders being nobility TO THIS DAY in many slave trading countries.

That's THE WHOLE POINT OF THE ARTICLE IN THIS THREAD.

How many of us have to tell you that before you get it???????

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
There are multiple threads created by people commenting in this thread that speaks on descendants of slave traders being nobility TO THIS DAY in many slave trading countries.

That's THE WHOLE POINT OF THE ARTICLE IN THIS THREAD.

How many of us have to tell you that before you get it???????

My point is that racism/white supremacy was already in its initial establishment stage when white folks started stealing africans and taking them into slavery.

Whats so HARD to understand about that?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I take the position that it was not established after slavery or else blacks would not have been taken into slavery!

is simple shit... either they are sooooo mind fucked with cac sperm in the brain, they cant see the obvious..

or they are agents paid peanuts to keep the people dumbed down for massa...

or three they are cacs tryin to run game up here.. but they are over their fuckin heads and dont even know it..

let them keep tryin to see what I fuckin know... I know shit about them they dont know and when I hit them with that shit.. they gonna find their asses in therapy takin med pills...

they pushin but they dont wannna go down that rabbit hole....

the original blackamoor arabs were blackamoors and thats how the world viewed them.....

everyone else is a watered down version. the difference betweeen the Original Blackamoor Muslims is they understood the deep SCIENCE of Islam... the shit that all these fuckin universities teach their students today... in the math and sciences..

the mutt arabs... they are just puppets for christians and jews.. the mutts practice islamic dogma.. that has NOTHING ZERO to do with the Islamic Sciences the Blackamoors bought to the world...

these fools KNOW this.. they playin dumbrowski...

like I said let them keep pushin me for info.. they gonna end up in therapy or in fuckin india tryin to find a soul

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
is simple shit... either they are sooooo mind fucked with cac sperm in the brain, they cant see the obvious..

or they are agents paid peanuts to keep the people dumbed down for massa...

or three they are cacs tryin to run game up here.. but they are over their fuckin heads and dont even know it..

let them keep tryin to see what I fuckin know... I know shit about them they dont know and when I hit them with that shit.. they gonna find their asses in therapy takin med pills...

they pushin but they dont wannna go down that rabbit hole....

the original blackamoor arabs were blackamoors and thats how the world viewed them.....

everyone else is a watered down version. the difference betweeen the Original Blackamoor Muslims is they understood the deep SCIENCE of Islam... the shit that all these fuckin universities teach their students today... in the math and sciences..

the mutt arabs... they are just puppets for christians and jews.. the mutts practice islamic dogma.. that has NOTHING ZERO to do with the Islamic Sciences the Blackamoors bought to the world...

these fools KNOW this.. they playin dumbrowski...

like I said let them keep pushin me for info.. they gonna end up in therapy or in fuckin india tryin to find a soul

What legal standing does “blackamoor” have and what nation is it tied to?

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
are you going to admit you were wrong or keep playin these childish games...??

Wrong about what? The Phoenicians? The Carthaginians? Hannibal not being black? The Moors primarily being Arabs and Arabized Berbers from North Africa? Black Americans being descended from West and Central African people who were kidnapped and sold by African rulers to Europeans?

Which of these issues am I wrong about?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Wrong about what? The Phoenicians? The Carthaginians? Hannibal not being black? The Moors primarily being Arabs and Arabized Berbers from North Africa? Black Americans being descended from West and Central African people who were kidnapped and sold by African rulers to Europeans?

you are a deceptive lil demon....

Not only did I post the north carolina negro law in this thread I posted it in the other threads I kicked your asses in... and kept sending you back to the drawing board.. like I do in this thread...

I posted the law more than once so you had ample time to read it, and not say stupid shit..like

"The North Carolian Negro Law doesnt even mention moors"

Did you make this erroneous statement??

Yes or no?

if yes..

can you admit you are wrong..??

the fact that I have to go over this shit like you a fuckin five year ol is why I can take you seriously...

keep squirming and playin stupid...you simply are in denial

the Law Mentions Moors.. I posted it more than once... and YOU STILLL REFUSE TO see Moor written clearly in that law..

then you are too fuckin dense

to see exactly

how they were using that law to cut off us from our culture

by removing the word moor

from black

and just calling us black..

then negro..

as if negros have a language,

a history and culture outside of being held captive by invading disease ridden europeans...

BUT BLACKAMOORS not only had several languages and cultures we gave birth to all languages and cultures.. our culture was Pure Scientific Ancient Islam.. not the racist dogma of todays islam but thats another topic for another time

the fact remains you didnt even know the word Moor was written into the law..

and your fuckin pathetic childish ass cant admit he is wrong...

How old are you???

my eight year ol neice can admit when she is wrong

your pathetic mind games dont work over here btw..

I know how to stay focused extremely well....

Last edited:

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I suspect this from some of those #ADOS movement leaders. They can't be that stupid.

look at what this agent wrote..

No.

The Negro Law of South Carolina says nothing about Moors or Blackamoors.

so I show him where he is wrong and this lil mental child cant even be man enough to admit he was wrong..

he couldnt see the word moor clearly stated in the law I posted a few times.. how many other times has he overlooked the word..

maybe he has a condition where he just cant see the words..

the negro law of south carolina CLEARLY STATES WE so called "negros" ARE THE ANCIENT BERBERS...

and they refuse to acknowledge that.. because they KNOW where THAT rabbit hole leads too..

and its far from that we were just slave narrative bullshit....

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Everything Especially Hannibal.... even some cacs are starting to admit hanibal was a bruh... its simple common sense

we were ancient berbers, phoenicians, estruscans .......

our history goes back forever..

cacs cant even go back more than six thousand years.. and thats where the cover up begins...

fallback..

you just aint ready son

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
My point is that racism/white supremacy was already in its initial establishment stage when white folks started stealing africans and taking them into slavery.

Whats so HARD to understand about that?
Lol this will be great. When does the era of white supremacy begin, according to you?