When the Slave Traders Were African (Colin-worthy but a must-read for ADOS)

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Slaves in Africa weren't born slaves. They were captured. Prisoners of war. Their children were born free. That's the major difference between slavery in Africa and America/Caribbean.
There’s plenty of evidence in this thread that that isn’t true. Even now there are caste systems in different societies where people are “born frees” or “born slaves” and cannot get out of said caste. How can you be in a thread where the article the thread is about is written by someone who mentions it not only on this article but in her other piece about the Osus (norm slaves) in her village that her great great grandfather sold? I swear people remain blissfully ignorant and for what gain?

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Easy. So we can.remain victims and never take responsibility for our own success. That's what all this reparations talk now is. "you fix us Mr White man". Shits laughable
dumbass logic.

present law is if my grandfather worked and didnt get paid before he passed, the money goes to inheritance. we are owed for our labor. you cant just say, nah, youre just making an excuse, pick yourself up by your bootstraps.

they profited from centuries of free labor and you want to pretend its an even field now with obvious discrepancies in poverty, pay, length of prison sentences and percentage inside, power, income, buying power, and discrimination taking place on a daily basis?

you sir, are a fucking idiot.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
dumbass logic.

present law is if my grandfather worked and didnt get paid before he passed, the money goes to inheritance. we are owed for our labor. you cant just say, nah, youre just making an excuse, pick yourself up by your bootstraps.

they profited from centuries of free labor and you want to pretend its an even field now with obvious discrepancies in poverty, pay, length of prison sentences and percentage inside, power, income, buying power, and discrimination taking place on a daily basis?

you sir, are a fucking idiot.

Lol here you are 4 generations after slavery talking about what somebody owes YOU. You know how many fortunes have been lost and gained in all that time by individuals? On top of that, so many people who make up this country now , came way after slavery and even Jim Crow. Irish, Jews. Polish, Germans, more English, Indians, pakistanis, Arabs, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russians, people from other Latin American countries. Many of them came running from similar conditions in another country, and nobody paid them shit. They just got to work and made something happen. Not to mention all the people from different parts of Africa , also slave born there. That shit about what somebody owes US, is getting older and more tired every generation bro. And all we’re passing down now to next generation is hopelessness and defeated mind states that other groups don’t give a shit about.

igbos came here after getting decimated in Nigerian civil war. Some rich some poor, but you and I can’t tell the difference of what history or background they come from. Ethiopians and Eritreans came here from straight up warfare, and start owning property. Congolese, Tutsis , Hutus, Kenyans of all tribes , Haitians, Cubans —- all these people suffered catastrophes and wars in THIS GENERATION— here we are still talking about some shit that happened 4 generations ago, crying harder about it than the people who actually endured it. People come here with way less than us, and are happy to just be here , and make something of themselves. Individually , anybody can do anything they want, and it’s been proven more times than you can count, while we’re STILL waiting on someone to do something for us. Anyone BUT us. Stop teaching children this dumb shit. It’s not a matter of whether I say anything about bootstraps. The fact is, bootstraps or not, if we don’t fix it, no one will, so we may as well quit lying to ourselves and future generations about what somebody owes them. The tax base you’re asking this money to come from is made up MOSTLY of people who didn’t have no slaves and also people who weren’t ever slaves.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Ain't no reparations happening bro. Get that out of your head. The fact that we're even hearing these white liberals talk about it is how desperate they are to get your vote. Not even the black president we had for eight years thinks that shit is feasible. But as soon as they get these illegal I'm.igrants in, they'll ignore the fuck out of that talk again. Actually by the next election. Just because a white guy gave you a problem don't mean he can Fix it for you. And even if they gave it to us, for where our culture is at right now, it wouldn't matter. It'd be gone in an instant. But don't even entertain that aspect-- cuz reparations is a joke.
You don't have to tell me the chances are slim to none. The hippies are talking about 'researching' the issue, so I know it's smoke for votes. And the black president was a politician, not some sort of activist.

And you're right about illegals. As soon as that hispanic population swells even more, these liberals won't even pretend to even research reparations.

In theory, reparations is right. But in practice, I pretty much know it's not happening. Folks pissed away 50 years of voting and allowed for a replacement(hispanics) to emerge. Still, isn't nothing wrong with the movement of folks waking the fuck up and making voting demands.

As far as culture goes, community is damaged. But those who about their business now would benefit. Reparations wouldn't fix all the damage the war on drugs, war on poverty, and systematic racism have created. It would make it easier for individuals who are about their business.

Also, if this results in folks starting to take a deeper look at history instead of this feel-good shit that has been passed off for history, they might get out of that 'we all friends' mindset.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You don't have to tell me the chances are slim to none. The hippies are talking about 'researching' the issue, so I know it's smoke for votes. And the black president was a politician, not some sort of activist.

And you're right about illegals. As soon as that hispanic population swells even more, these liberals won't even pretend to even research reparations.

In theory, reparations is right. But in practice, I pretty much know it's not happening. Folks pissed away 50 years of voting and allowed for a replacement(hispanics) to emerge. Still, isn't nothing wrong with the movement of folks waking the fuck up and making voting demands.

As far as culture goes, community is damaged. But those who about their business now would benefit. Reparations wouldn't fix all the damage the war on drugs, war on poverty, and systematic racism have created. It would make it easier for individuals who are about their business.

Also, if this results in folks starting to take a deeper look at history instead of this feel-good shit that has been passed off for history, they might get out of that 'we all friends' mindset.

you talk like someone who dont realize we all fuckin being played...

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right so all the moors expelled during the inquistion just vanished..

Look you go back and forth with yo cac revisionist history....

Don't let my facts stop ya...

Right on, bruh... As long as these colonist control what information comes out, we must question everything and believe nothing!! Everything we have been told and taught is given to us in reverse.. But you cant tell people nothing, they give these colonist way too much credit!!!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right on, bruh... As long as these colonist control what information comes out, we must question everything and believe nothing!! Everything we have been told and taught is given to us in reverse.. But you cant tell people nothing, they give these colonist way too much credit!!!

yea they covered up a lot of shit.. but they left a lot of cracks....
and if you know where to look them shits is plentiful...

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Community been damaged Of course. And that actually WAS due to Slavery. 100 and something years ago. People like Booker T and WEB dubois , accomished more in that generation in getting us caught up , and we haven't done a fraction of that.

They fought to get us educated. They did team up with Jews to do that and obviously law suits (NAACP, rosenwald schools, all the hbcus ). They also fought just to get us the RIGHT to vote. And yes, we needed the federal government to enforce against certain things that states were allowing. All that shits in place. The legal aspect of the system is there, which is why any Black person without the bullshit reflexes we pass down gets busy and takes advantage of whatever good shit America has. The stuff that makes people come here. Freedoms they didn't have elsewhere. Markets they didn't have access to. We sit here and pass on generationay cursed mentalities. I don't think that's the intent but that's defiity the result.

Ethiopians are killing it. Nigerians, Kenyans, Senegalese. Even in our media you can see them flourishing. Bloggers, techs, producers, doctors, entrepreneurs. They only use that struggle langugage with us because they know we emotionally respond to it and spend money with em as they pass us lol.

All these adults like you and I may get the nuance of what you're saying about what's owed and generational issues , but kids just hear deafeat and excuses to lose. We gotta get rid of that shit.

roots69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
yea they covered up a lot of shit.. but they left a lot of cracks....
and if you know where to look them shits is plentiful...

YOu aint kidding they left lots of cracks.. These cracks are everywhere!! I tell folks daily to get outside their nice decorative cage and open their eyes and stop focusing on the daily distraction and start focusing on whats going on in the background.. But getting the masses to look beyond the distraction is damn near impossible...

lazarus

waking people up
BGOL Investor
Lol here you are 4 generations after slavery talking about what somebody owes YOU. You know how many fortunes have been lost and gained in all that time by individuals? On top of that, so many people who make up this country now , came way after slavery and even Jim Crow. Irish, Jews. Polish, Germans, more English, Indians, pakistanis, Arabs, Chinese, Japanese, Vietnamese, Russians, people from other Latin American countries. Many of them came running from similar conditions in another country, and nobody paid them shit. They just got to work and made something happen. Not to mention all the people from different parts of Africa , also slave born there. That shit about what somebody owes US, is getting older and more tired every generation bro. And all we’re passing down now to next generation is hopelessness and defeated mind states that other groups don’t give a shit about.

igbos came here after getting decimated in Nigerian civil war. Some rich some poor, but you and I can’t tell the difference of what history or background they come from. Ethiopians and Eritreans came here from straight up warfare, and start owning property. Congolese, Tutsis , Hutus, Kenyans of all tribes , Haitians, Cubans —- all these people suffered catastrophes and wars in THIS GENERATION— here we are still talking about some shit that happened 4 generations ago, crying harder about it than the people who actually endured it. People come here with way less than us, and are happy to just be here , and make something of themselves. Individually , anybody can do anything they want, and it’s been proven more times than you can count, while we’re STILL waiting on someone to do something for us. Anyone BUT us. Stop teaching children this dumb shit. It’s not a matter of whether I say anything about bootstraps. The fact is, bootstraps or not, if we don’t fix it, no one will, so we may as well quit lying to ourselves and future generations about what somebody owes them. The tax base you’re asking this money to come from is made up MOSTLY of people who didn’t have no slaves and also people who weren’t ever slaves.
im quite successful. doesnt mean im still not owed my money. waiting around for it is not the same as deserving it so your entire rant was useless. no one said it was an excuse to not do nothing.
winning at an unfair game doesnt mean you should not want the game to be fair for all players.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
im quite successful. doesnt mean im still not owed my money. waiting around for it is not the same as deserving it so your entire rant was useless. no one said it was an excuse to not do nothing.
winning at an unfair game doesnt mean you should not want the game to be fair for all players.
You don’t deserve shit and you ain’t getting it. Glad you’re successful. How’s that?

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Africans who sold blacks is something that’s swept under the rug. You only focus on the Europeans. You may talk the Arabs but Africans are never mentioned. Why is that? You should because Africa didn’t try to claim back those who were captured and enslaved. But blacks in America feel they owe Africa something when it should be reversed. Africa to this day shows no interest in Black America outside of money.

There was a video posted of this black dude in America with his chic moving to Africa to help Africans. He took his resources and jumped over Black America to help people in another land who he doesn’t know and a people who didn’t try to help him when he was in America.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Community been damaged Of course. And that actually WAS due to Slavery. 100 and something years ago. People like Booker T and WEB dubois , accomished more in that generation in getting us caught up , and we haven't done a fraction of that.

They fought to get us educated. They did team up with Jews to do that and obviously law suits (NAACP, rosenwald schools, all the hbcus ). They also fought just to get us the RIGHT to vote. And yes, we needed the federal government to enforce against certain things that states were allowing. All that shits in place. The legal aspect of the system is there, which is why any Black person without the bullshit reflexes we pass down gets busy and takes advantage of whatever good shit America has. The stuff that makes people come here. Freedoms they didn't have elsewhere. Markets they didn't have access to. We sit here and pass on generationay cursed mentalities. I don't think that's the intent but that's defiity the result.

Ethiopians are killing it. Nigerians, Kenyans, Senegalese. Even in our media you can see them flourishing. Bloggers, techs, producers, doctors, entrepreneurs. They only use that struggle langugage with us because they know we emotionally respond to it and spend money with em as they pass us lol.

All these adults like you and I may get the nuance of what you're saying about what's owed and generational issues , but kids just hear deafeat and excuses to lose. We gotta get rid of that shit.

Before I respond to the other comments, I gotta ask, why aren’t they “flourishing” in their own countries? And why aren’t those countries flourishing?

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Before I respond to the other comments, I gotta ask, why aren’t they “flourishing” in their own countries? And why aren’t those countries flourishing?
Great question. You're not calling those countries shitholes are you? Lol nah I get what ya mean.

In large part, Because of the politics and the leaders of those countries. This is evident all the way back to the slave trade and immediately at independence. The slave trade started with leaders who saw it as more beneficial to get rid of their enemies rather than integrate them into their societies. So there was a brain drain They also didn't see much use in COPYING the tech of the Europeans and updating their industries. Then it was too late. They were so far behind in tech , they were at the mercy of Europeans.

Plus, they had sent away of some of the potential game changers, US, to the Americas. You can tell by the brillianf guys who laid the foundation for us here under terrible conditions.

This continues during colonialism and now, we have a whole new migration, this one , not forced. I can't remember the number who have migrated since the 20th century but it's substantial.

Those who make it a point to get the fuck out to where they can make use of their skills come here with that mentality. They’re usually sick of the bullshit where they’re from and are glad to spread their wings somewhere else. And we sit here and fantasize about moving to those places. When Black Americans did migrate back to Liberia, they built a great place, but they also treated the locals like Second class citizens , and that came back to bit then in the ass as we see now. But early Liberia is an.example of how even those of us who do migrate , especially skilled folks, can get a fresh start and make something happen. So who knows? Maybe that'd be a good thing , if there were a place unoccupied to go to.

I'm not saying race and white supremacy has NOTHING to do with it , but too many people don't understand the intersection of where we can.use are own power , because no one is telling us. The "Black leaders" make so much weatlth off telling people what they can't do, and white guilt , it doesn't pay to be nuanced.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
But blacks in America feel they owe Africa something when it should be reversed. Africa to this day shows no interest in Black America outside of money.

This. Like that “400 Years of Return“ bullshit Ghana is trying to pull. People act like caste group within a global military and economic behemoth is supposed to assist a continent of 1 billion people with all of the natural resources on earth. smdh

There was a video posted of this black dude in America with his chic moving to Africa to help Africans. He took his resources and jumped over Black America to help people in another land who he doesn’t know and a people who didn’t try to help him when he was in America.

Oprah
Jay
Danny Glover
Michael Jackson
We Are the World
Divestment from South Africa
The list goes on...........

Rennaissance man

Star
Registered
Stop with the pseudo-history please! Freddy, you should know better than to start this shit again.

The reality, as this article demonstrates, is that many Africans were middlemen and willing participants in the African slave trade, whether Arab/Islamic in the east or trans-Atlantic in the West. And the reality is also that here, in the U.S., is that the descendants of those West African slave traders have been immigrating here only to usurp and capitalize on the descendants of the Africans they captured and sold, i.e. US/Black Americans/ADOS.

This is a painful truth that we need wake up and realize and fight against before it’s too late (if it isn’t already). They allied with the CAC back then and they’re still allied with them. We’re STILL at war with these motherfuckers.

Sorry your post is devoid of logic. It's like a black person whose father was killed by black on black violence, blaiming all African Americans for the demise of his dad. Are you a Russian bot?

Ming Fei Hong

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
23oped_ready-articleLarge.jpg

Ending the Slavery Blame-Game
By HENRY LOUIS GATES Jr.APRIL 22, 2010

FULL STORY: https://www.nytimes.com/2010/04/23/opinion/23gates.html

For many African-Americans, these facts can be difficult to accept. Excuses run the gamut, from “Africans didn’t know how harsh slavery in America was” and “Slavery in Africa was, by comparison, humane” or, in a bizarre version of “The devil made me do it,” “Africans were driven to this only by the unprecedented profits offered by greedy European countries.”

But the sad truth is that the conquest and capture of Africans and their sale to Europeans was one of the main sources of foreign exchange for several African kingdoms for a very long time. Slaves were the main export of the kingdom of Kongo; the Asante Empire in Ghana exported slaves and used the profits to import gold. Queen Njinga, the brilliant 17th-century monarch of the Mbundu, waged wars of resistance against the Portuguese but also conquered polities as far as 500 miles inland and sold her captives to the Portuguese. When Njinga converted to Christianity, she sold African traditional religious leaders into slavery, claiming they had violated her new Christian precepts.

Did these Africans know how harsh slavery was in the New World? Actually, many elite Africans visited Europe in that era, and they did so on slave ships following the prevailing winds through the New World. For example, when Antonio Manuel, Kongo’s ambassador to the Vatican, went to Europe in 1604, he first stopped in Bahia, Brazil, where he arranged to free a countryman who had been wrongfully enslaved.

African monarchs also sent their children along these same slave routes to be educated in Europe. And there were thousands of former slaves who returned to settle Liberia and Sierra Leone. The Middle Passage, in other words, was sometimes a two-way street. Under these circumstances, it is difficult to claim that Africans were ignorant or innocent.

Given this remarkably messy history, the problem with reparations may not be so much whether they are a good idea or deciding who would get them; the larger question just might be from whom they would be extracted.

Soul On Ice

Democrat 1st!
Certified Pussy Poster
Counter productive and missing the point not one of the tribal kidnappers and war mongers who supported the in trading understood the big picture or anticipated what ramification their action would have had on their own lineage and futures.

None of them also built a Multi-Trillion dollar society and became one of the most powerful nations on the planet based off of that slave trade.

Always remember facts are not truth, and don't stay ignant ya whole life.
Yeah cause them faggits played themselves

:hmm:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
I posted an article from the Jamaican Gleaner. When the British tried to end slavery, they sent protest delegations to get them to change their minds. That should have been a clue they were coming into Africa. Why would you sell them weapons that would thwart your colonization?

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

For many African-Americans, these facts can be difficult to accept. Excuses run the gamut, from “Africans didn’t know how harsh slavery in America was” and “Slavery in Africa was, by comparison, humane” or, in a bizarre version of “The devil made me do it,” “Africans were driven to this only by the unprecedented profits offered by greedy European countries.”

But the sad truth is that the conquest and capture of Africans and their sale to Europeans was one of the main sources of foreign exchange for several African kingdoms for a very long time. Slaves were the main export of the kingdom of Kongo; the Asante Empire in Ghana exported slaves and used the profits to import gold. Queen Njinga, the brilliant 17th-century monarch of the Mbundu, waged wars of resistance against the Portuguese but also conquered polities as far as 500 miles inland and sold her captives to the Portuguese. When Njinga converted to Christianity, she sold African traditional religious leaders into slavery, claiming they had violated her new Christian precepts.

Did these Africans know how harsh slavery was in the New World? Actually, many elite Africans visited Europe in that era, and they did so on slave ships following the prevailing winds through the New World. For example, when Antonio Manuel, Kongo’s ambassador to the Vatican, went to Europe in 1604, he first stopped in Bahia, Brazil, where he arranged to free a countryman who had been wrongfully enslaved.

African monarchs also sent their children along these same slave routes to be educated in Europe. And there were thousands of former slaves who returned to settle Liberia and Sierra Leone. The Middle Passage, in other words, was sometimes a two-way street. Under these circumstances, it is difficult to claim that Africans were ignorant or innocent.

Given this remarkably messy history, the problem with reparations may not be so much whether they are a good idea or deciding who would get them; the larger question just might be from whom they would be extracted.
It's not too difficult knowing who to go after. Cacs kept some serious paperwork tracking all the fucking goods they traded. I posted that shit in the thread where clowns were denying the slave trade existed.

We know which European nations engaged in the trade. We know which African empires did. Bring out all the fucking receipts. Fuck'em. Both buyers and sellers should be dealt with. Period. With modern human trafficking, LE throws the book at BOTH parties. Ain't no fucking plea coppin'.

Also, this isn't just about slavery. Jim Crow is easy to target. Shit lasted until the fucking 60s.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's not too difficult knowing who to go after. Cacs kept some serious paperwork tracking all the fucking goods they traded. I posted that shit in the thread where clowns were denying the slave trade existed.

We know which European nations engaged in the trade. We know which African empires did. Bring out all the fucking receipts. Fuck'em. Both buyers and sellers should be dealt with. Period. With modern human trafficking, LE throws the book at BOTH parties. Ain't no fucking plea coppin'.

Also, this isn't just about slavery. Jim Crow is easy to target. Shit lasted until the fucking 60s.

Bruh why are you ignoring all the shit they are covering up...

Why you never hear about the Kings and queens of North south and central America..

Why they dont speak the missionaries upon arriving in Brazil..

Seen nothing but so called black people...
.this is way before any slave trade...

See this is about cacs tryin to be American

Truth is if you aint brown...when it comes to being American you aint really down..

All pink people in america are children/ descendants of invaders/plunderers of america..

Who was supposed to go back to England after serving their time...

The fact is they overstayed their welcome..

And that late fee owed to the real Americans

Is fuckin Huge....

I been seen past all the fuckery..

Everytime I walk by a euro I know sooner or later he is going to have to go back to where he was spawned
.for his own genetic survival..

It maybe too late tho

Edit never mind I see who you are responding to..

And it put it all in context..

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Well many of the sellers ended up poor if they didn’t change their hustle to the legit trade. Many of the buyers in the south lost a lot of shit when the civil war hit. And for all that, sounds like you’re takin about companies, not the government

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I posted an article from the Jamaican Gleaner. When the British tried to end slavery, they sent protest delegations to get them to change their minds. That should have been a clue they were coming into Africa. Why would you sell them weapons that would thwart your colonization?
Well part of the reason is they were allies aiding in said colonization. A large portion of the Nigerian army to this day are Hausas. Those same people helped invade other kingdoms, Benin comes to mind. They also sent troops to Burma, Egypt , and a few other places the British empire colonized. I don’t think these people looked at it as we look at it now. They were happy to be a part of the British empire. Until they weren’t.

And Britain armed them with slightly inferior weapons. Plus , they were comfortable because, as I said before, the African leaders didn’t seem to care about investing in industry of their own. No manufacturing occurred. All they did was mine the raw goods and sell them to Europeans to turn it into something.

There are a few instances of learning to make guns but most of them bought the most inferior rifles, called Dane guns. Brits came through with the Gatlin gun when there was a ruckus and mowed whole companies down. This is how I know we’re not ready. We’re STILL not making our own shit. And got the nerve to brag about how we don’t own no planes, or manufacture guns. That’s not virtue. That’s embarrassing.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

Yup. The evidence had been there for years. I can credit Gates for starting me on my quest to know some of this shit. I can tell there’s progress around here, cuz people called him a coon for saying this. But he’s done several docs showing the descendants of these people, confirming it all. Plus his dna research is how all this ancestry industry got crackin here.

I gotta keep it real, some of the stuff he’s said in a few docs , seems kinda sketchy to me . Like 5% of it, maybe less . But he’s a true , peer reviewed, well researched , well sourced scholar. Not like someone else who people like around here lol.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
The slave trade started with leaders who saw it as more beneficial to get rid of their enemies rather than integrate them into their societies.

Expand on this statement. What are you basing this on?

This continues during colonialism and now, we have a whole new migration, this one , not forced. I can't remember the number who have migrated since the 20th century but it's substantial.

You can easily pull that number. You’re being very disingenuous with your answers. You’re acutely aware of the castes, classes and lineages in Africa before and during the slave trade, but conveniently forget them during discussions of modern immigration. Why is that?

Those who make it a point to get the fuck out to where they can make use of their skills come here with that mentality. They’re usually sick of the bullshit where they’re from and are glad to spread their wings somewhere else. And we sit here and fantasize about moving to those places. When Black Americans did migrate back to Liberia, they built a great place, but they also treated the locals like Second class citizens , and that came back to bit then in the ass as we see now. But early Liberia is an.example of how even those of us who do migrate , especially skilled folks, can get a fresh start and make something happen. So who knows? Maybe that'd be a good thing , if there were a place unoccupied to go to.

I'm not saying race and white supremacy has NOTHING to do with it , but too many people don't understand the intersection of where we can.use are own power , because no one is telling us. The "Black leaders" make so much weatlth off telling people what they can't do, and white guilt , it doesn't pay to be nuanced.

You’re basically saying they have a superior mentality, superior culture, and superior work ethic. Why isn’t this working for them in their home countries? If it’s the leaders, then why are they selecting piss-poor leadership and/or pursuing shitty political strategies? And you can the Caribbean to this as well. Why haven’t they produced a West Indian version of Singapore or Dubai?

Sorry your post is devoid of logic. It's like a black person whose father was killed by black on black violence, blaiming all African Americans for the demise of his dad. Are you a Russian bot?

Are you a Kamala supporter? Those are the only ppl still talking that “Russian bot” shit. Or maybe you’re just an African immigrant who doesn’t want us to be up on game.

Read the article, and her previous article. African elites were heavily involved in the slave trade. African elites are primarily the Africans who are immigrating to the U.S. Connect the dots.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
Well many of the sellers ended up poor if they didn’t change their hustle to the legit trade. Many of the buyers in the south lost a lot of shit when the civil war hit. And for all that, sounds like you’re takin about companies, not the government

Most of those companies were backed by their governments then just as they are today. Have you ever read or studied anything about the intersection of slavery and American capitalism and Jim Crow?

Amazon product ASIN 0465049664
Amazon product ASIN 1631492853
Amazon product ASIN 0674970950

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor

You can easily pull that number. You’re being very disingenuous with your answers. You’re acutely aware of the castes, classes and lineages in Africa before and during the slave trade, but conveniently forget them during discussions of modern immigration. Why is that?

You’re basically saying they have a superior mentality, superior culture, and superior work ethic. Why isn’t this working for them in their home countries? If it’s the leaders, then why are they selecting piss-poor leadership and/or pursuing shitty political strategies? And you can the Caribbean to this as well. Why haven’t they produced a West Indian version of Singapore or Dubai?

I’m basing it on the fact that that’s what they DID. Millions sent away and lands occupied , or resources from said lands taken. The first Europeans came looking for gold, not humans.

I’m aware of the caste systems, and I have mentioned them while people wanna tell me that people weren’t born slaves. The first wave of unforced immigrants like say Kwame Nkruma, Nnamdi Azikiwe- obviously from parents who could afford to send them here, and possibly a high caste (I would assume so, but it’s not clear in their family history) But more recently, its not just that. I know quite a few personally who haven’t come from anything elite. And in many cases , many came through academic programs that afforded them to get out of extreme poverty. Many from Kenya come from rural villages , but they are the best and brightest. And it isn’t so much from a “superior” mindset, it’s quite natural for immigrants to be more driven , coming from less. That’s why I also mentioned Caribbean people too, who don’t come from a caste system at all. As far as the numbers, this may help.

https://www.pewsocialtrends.org/201...-of-the-u-s-black-population-is-foreign-born/

mans rhe reason why it isn’t working for them
In their home countries is because — I mean well look. America created or been involved in major global industries. Cars, machines, entertainment, tech, pharma, so much. There’s SOMETHING here that isn’t in other countries, specifically the places we’re talking about. All these things were created AFTER slavery and made more wealth than it ever could. So if these people come here and see something they can work with, I gotta pause, reset my mind and get after it too. I mean, WE ARE THE ONES WHO FOUGHT FOR THE RIGHTS THEY NOW ENJOY. We are the ones who built the schools their first presidents could come to in America. We TAUGHT them about pan africanism. We fought and continued to fight for them to be able to immigrate here. So all of this is in us. The lights just dim. This is why I say it’s more about what we are telling our children thinking it’s helping them, but may be doing the opposite. So I’m learning from seeing them with fresh eyes - not the snobby attitude that may come with it lol

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Most of those companies were backed by their governments then just as they are today. Have you ever read or studied anything about the intersection of slavery and American capitalism and Jim Crow?

Amazon product ASIN 0465049664
Amazon product ASIN 1631492853
Amazon product ASIN 0674970950

Yes I have. It ain’t most. And capitalism isn’t a bad word That’s synonymous with slavery. Again, slavery existed everywhere in the world centuries before capitalism. It comes to an end not long after capitalism. Machines ended slavery. And machines were created to get more work done for cheaper. That’s capitalism. Keep 50 slaves to hoe a field when you gotta feed em , rather than put gas in a tractor ? AND they might kill you?Fuck no. I mean, I guess some house slaves if you’re balling like that for status, but the rest? Pay them to make cars and see how many they’ll make in their own self interests to make money. Industry changed all that.

And in Africa , they were still doing agriculture , picking palm kernels, having women step on em to extract the oil. Picking cola beans and — whatever the fuck ya do with those. Sending the raw materials over to Britain to oil machines that made shit, and making soap at unilever. Sending cocoa from Ghana to Englandand sugar from Haiti to make Cadbury’s. Rubber from Liberia and Congo.

sure, building train tracks, and working in coal mines sucked but now machines even do most of that and men who need a jobs are hoping Trump can bring that back. And the poor white guys who had NO SKILLS needed work anyway. Notice how mad they got when Blacks who had skills moved into the cities and would work for cheap just to get on. They rioted and attacked us.

Last edited:

COINTELPRO

Transnational Member
Registered
Well part of the reason is they were allies aiding in said colonization. A large portion of the Nigerian army to this day are Hausas. Those same people helped invade other kingdoms, Benin comes to mind. They also sent troops to Burma, Egypt , and a few other places the British empire colonized. I don’t think these people looked at it as we look at it now. They were happy to be a part of the British empire. Until they weren’t.

And Britain armed them with slightly inferior weapons. Plus , they were comfortable because, as I said before, the African leaders didn’t seem to care about investing in industry of their own. No manufacturing occurred. All they did was mine the raw goods and sell them to Europeans to turn it into something.

There are a few instances of learning to make guns but most of them bought the most inferior rifles, called Dane guns. Brits came through with the Gatlin gun when there was a ruckus and mowed whole companies down. This is how I know we’re not ready. We’re STILL not making our own shit. And got the nerve to brag about how we don’t own no planes, or manufacture guns. That’s not virtue. That’s embarrassing.

Damn...

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I mean... Well look at it. That's part of the reason we see them as cooning alot of the time now.

Look at videos of them then the queen shows up

Jamaica

Shit, everybody showed up lol. And they also looked to move to England. .

A large portion of wealthy Nigerians buy real estate and spend their money in peckham, London. Now

I forgot to mention -- the African Blacks do better in London than the Caribbean ones. Jamaicans came.as working class. Africans came for higher education. They originally had plans to go back , but with military dictatorships back home, they just stayed in Britain, France, America, and the African nations lose out on the best and brightest.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Folks profited for centuries. Germany ended up fucked after World War 2. That didn't stop Jews from coming for them.

You know it's hard to separate corporations from governments in western societies. With international trade, a corporation going to need its government's blessings. Taxes were collected by the government. Shit. The U.S. constitution protected the trade.

Trying to shield governments from liability is crazy. If weed dispensaries go broke in Colorado, doesn't mean the government didn't make a shitload off taxes and other benefits to the economy. Fuck if 'joe the owner' can't figure out how to run a business and flip the money, the government wins regardless.

And again, I don't feel sorry for African nations who engaged in the trade for fucking years and had incompetent leaders who didn't leverage everything they had. They have the receipts for all the African leaders and nations who didn't want to take part in the western anti-slavery treaties. Fuck'em.

Rennaissance man

Star
Registered

Are you a Kamala supporter? Those are the only ppl still talking that “Russian bot” shit. Or maybe you’re just an African immigrant who doesn’t want us to be up on game.

Read the article, and her previous article. African elites were heavily involved in the slave trade. African elites are primarily the Africans who are immigrating to the U.S. Connect the dots.

Let's apply your logic to the USA. African Americans are selling their fellow African American drugs. African Americans are killing their fellow African Americans with black on black violence. So therefore, let's demonize African Americans, right? You see how demented your logic is?