When the Slave Traders Were African (Colin-worthy but a must-read for ADOS)

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
ok first off you should admit you were wrong... the law I mentioned and you just quoted.. MENTIONED MOORS... can you admit that?

Secondly.. if you would really dig into our moorish history you would discover, exactly WHERE the Moors went during the SPANISH INQUISITION......

thats right few stayed and converted to cracker jesus christianity.... and guess where many others went...

you got into Africa, who do you think the africans were rounding up and selling as captives...??

they say what about half a million captives( slaves )survived the horrors of the trans atlantic crossing. and these were the so called "first" to arrive to the americas...

Well guess how many moors were expelled from Europe to the Americas around the same time the atlantic slave trade was supposed to have taken place..

take a guess.. a wild guess.. then go look it up....

If you cant put two and two together that aint my problem bruh...

if you dont know who you are... again.. that aint my problem bruh...

Yes, it mentions Moors, BUT NOT IN THE SAME CONTEXT AS WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! It makes a clear distinction between “slave Negroes (the ancient Berbers) and their descendants)” and “Moors”, who, amongst others. are called the “free inhabitants of Africa”. So the very law you’re referencing doesn’t even support the argument you’re making!! :hithead:

This is par for the course with you - referencing something (the rare times you can reference something) that doesn’t even support what you’re saying. And, since you ridicule higher education, what makes that law any more legitimate than anything else that I may use as a source?

And since you’re a Moor, not ADOS, why are you discussing our history? You identify as something else.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yes, it mentions Moors, BUT NOT IN THE SAME CONTEXT AS WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! It makes a clear distinction between “slave Negroes (the ancient Berbers) and their descendants)” and “Moors”, who, amongst others. are called the “free inhabitants of Africa”. So the very law you’re referencing doesn’t even support the argument you’re making!! :hithead:

This is par for the course with you - referencing something (the rare times you can reference something) that doesn’t even support what you’re saying. And, since you ridicule higher education, what makes that law any more legitimate than anything else that I may use as a source?

And since you’re a Moor, not ADOS, why are you discussing our history? You identify as something else.

you really need to be hand held through this.. LOL..... first you say it doesnt mention moors..

now its.. well not the way you mean.. then you cant even join the dots and break down the mind fuckery that is the south carolina law....

a document used to steal ones rights by calling him a negro/black, which has zero legal standing..

from blackaMOOR which has legal standing and ties to nations..

Im not sure if you are just playing retarded or you are one of those ordered to keep people dumbed down...

Walter Panov

Rising Star
Registered
you really need to be hand held through this.. LOL..... first you say it doesnt mention moors..

now its.. well not the way you mean.. then you cant even join the dots and break down the mind fuckery that is the south carolina law....

a document used to steal ones rights by calling him a negro/black, which has zero legal standing..

Im not sure if you are just playing retarded or you are one of those ordered to keep people dumbed down...

I suspect this from some of those #ADOS movement leaders. They can't be that stupid.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
“Africans that remained in Africa suffered untold horror as a result of the slave trade of their family members.”

Who initially took those family members as slaves?

“Africans were victims just as much as they were perpetrators”

Victimized by who?

Which Africans are these?

Which one is you?

Yeah I HAVE to watch this show

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

What legal standing does it have and what nation(s) is it tied to?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

an American Moor ..... why are you insulting our antcestors by saying you descended from slaves..??

slaves can only come from SLAVic countries..... while I agree with some of what ados is saying ... Im not going to alienate myself from my other fams from different lands in the struggle....

I just dont agree that my antcestors were slaves.. there is a difference between being ENSLAVED and being a fuckin slave....

you should learn the two...and give your antcestors the gods the respect they deserve..

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I have ENCOURAGED you to post more information about the things of which you speak! I have only asked that you post some source information.
Good. You can waste brain cells on this fool. I'm going back to my "Malcolm C was a snitch" thread lmaoooo

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
an American Moor ..... why are you insulting our antcestors by saying you descended from slaves..??

slaves can only come from SLAVic countries..... while I agree with some of what ados is saying ... Im not going to alienate myself from my other fams from different lands in the struggle....

I just dont agree that my antcestors were slaves.. there is a difference between being ENSLAVED and being a fuckin slave....

you should learn the two...and give your antcestors the gods the respect they deserve..

By your own logic, and by the sources you’re using, particularly the SC Negro law, if you’re an “American Moor”, then you and I have different ancestors! So feel free to speak for and about Moors. I’m speaking for and about ADOS.

And exiledking and I are far from being the same person and we disagree on a number of issues when it comes to these convos.

And I will ask again, where is the designated legal standing for “American Moor” and what nation(s) is it tied to?

Rennaissance man

Star
Registered
“Africans that remained in Africa suffered untold horror as a result of the slave trade of their family members.”

Who initially took those family members as slaves?

“Africans were victims just as much as they were perpetrators”

Victimized by who?

Which Africans are these?

Which one is you?

Are you an idiot or what? What part if Africans being victims and perpetrators of slave trade is difficult for you to understand? Are you also unable to understand that African Americans are victims and perpetrators of black on black violence? It's clear you are an intellectual midget and I will stop wasting my time

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are you an idiot or what? What part if Africans being victims and perpetrators of slave trade is difficult for you to understand? Are you also unable to understand that African Americans are victims and perpetrators of black on black violence? It's clear you are an intellectual midget and I will stop wasting my time

you still havent admitted you were wrong...\
By your own logic, and by the sources you’re using, particularly the SC Negro law, if you’re an “American Moor”, then you and I have different ancestors! So feel free to speak for and about Moors. I’m speaking for and about ADOS.

And exiledking and I are far from being the same person and we disagree on a number of issues when it comes to these convos.

And I will ask again, where is the designated legal standing for “American Moor” and what nation(s) is it tied to?

you will ask again.. muthafucka you aint even admit you were wrong before you started with the thousand and one questions that are either waaay over your head..

or you are just in denial.. I have those answers and many more.. but you have to first at least show you are mature enough

to admit when you are wrong.. stop tryin to gloss over it..

most boys can admit when they are wrong.. all men can do it..

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor

What about black-on-black crime? Standard CAC argument. There are African-Americans who are criminals and there are African-Americans who are victims of said criminals. Most crime in America is intra-racial. You understand this, right?

So there were Africans (better said as African families and castes) who were slavers and Africans who were enslaved, either on the continent and/or sold to Europeans who brought them to the West.

So, of the Africans who have immigrated to the United States, are they descended from slavers or not? Which one are you? Where are you from?

you still havent admitted you were wrong...\

you will ask again.. muthafucka you aint even admit you were wrong before you started with the thousand and one questions that are either waaay over your head..

or you are just in denial.. I have those answers and many more.. but you have to first at least show you are mature enough

to admit when you are wrong.. stop tryin to gloss over it..

most boys can admit when they are wrong.. all men can do it..

YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS FREDDY! lmao I will clarify - there is no reference to the Moors as being the AFRICAN PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE AMERICAS AT THAT TIME. And the law says the Moors were the “free inhabitants” of Africa. You are saying they were enslaved by other Africans (which ones? but pan-Afrikanism tho!).

So, as I said above, the words in that law run counter to your core argument.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What about black-on-black crime? Standard CAC argument. There are African-Americans who are criminals and there are African-Americans who are victims of said criminals. Most crime in America is intra-racial. You understand this, right?

So there were Africans (better said as African families and castes) who were slavers and Africans who were enslaved, either on the continent and/or sold to Europeans who brought them to the West.

So, of the Africans who have immigrated to the United States, are they descended from slavers or not? Which one are you? Where are you from?

YOU AIN’T GOT THE ANSWERS FREDDY! lmao I will clarify - there is no reference to the Moors as being the AFRICAN PEOPLE WHO WERE IN THE AMERICAS AT THAT TIME. And the law says the Moors were the “free inhabitants” of Africa. You are saying they were enslaved by other Africans (which ones? but pan-Afrikanism tho!).

So, as I said above, the words in that law run counter to your core argument.

Bruh who do you think you fuckin with..

Fuck a clarification..after the fact...

Mutharucka you clearly stated the law did not mention MOORS...

Distinctly and Clearly

Which was a lie..

That law was written to legally steal our shit.

Since a "black" "negro"
Are words cacs used to justify their plundering. And neither exist there is know such thing as a negro or black as a living being....again black is an adjective...

A person could never be an adjective... A description as we all know..an adjective describes a noun...

BlackaMoor is a noun..

Thats why we have nouns..

You KNOW a PERSON place or thing..

Unlike black which is Not a Person Place or Thing...

Hence the "negro" law...

A law to strip us of our true American Moorish heritage and label us a fictional thing called black and negro..

They must reapect blackamoors..

A fuckin negro or the adjective black..

Is not even 3/5ths of a man..

So if you call yourself such dont be shocked when they treat you as such knee grow man...

Shout to the Gods

Shout out to the Blackamoors..

Stand up and Ascend like it is intended

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The buyer is the most powerful person and not the seller.

The racist/white supremacists created the conducive environment for the enslavement of Africans.

Africans never owned slaves. Moreover, we need to contextualize the meaning of the word "slave" and its meaning. We also need to be specific about which Africans owned so called slaves and which Africans were sold into slavery and which Africans were stolen into slavery. Not all Africans in America today where sold into slavery. Some where kidnaped into slavery.

Where is the narrative of the Africans that fought against slavery on the continent?
Which African owned and managed companies are presently successfully operational as a result of slavery?

The problem is the system of racism/white supremacy!

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

The racist/white supremacists created the conducive environment for the enslavement of Africans.

Africans never owned slaves. Moreover, we need to contextualize the meaning of the word "slave" and its meaning. We also need to be specific about which Africans owned so called slaves and which Africans were sold into slavery and which Africans were stolen into slavery. Not all Africans in America today where sold into slavery. Some where kidnaped into slavery.

Where is the narrative of the Africans that fought against slavery on the continent?
Which African owned and managed companies are presently successfully operational as a result of slavery?

Why doesnt anyone make the connection between the expulsion of blackamoors in Europe during the inquisition..and the transatlantic enslavement trade...

Why folks could repeat a fuckin lie like Columbus discovered america

And the muthafucka never set foot in America..
Facts...

And ignore the most bloodiest violent savagery of the Spanish inquisition aka cacs trying to get rid of the people that cleaned them up..
.taught them how to bathe daily and not sleep in barns with their animals..

Aint it peculiar that...

The Spanish inquisition and the so called Atlantic slave trade

Started and ended pretty much the same time....

Ain't it peculiar that most if the blackamoors fled into western Africa...

And what part of A frica did most of the slaves come from..

You guessed it...west/northWEST Africa.. Morroco to West Africa...

If people thought what happend in Rwanda was bad...

They don't know about the demons running wild during the Spanish inquisition that is Our true holocaust...and even THAT was stolen from us...

Ain't it also peculiar the same church responsible for the bloodshed in Rwanda is the same fucking church responsible for the inquisition aka greatest caucazoid murdering spree in the name of pink toe Jesus..to force the world to worship their god..worked like a charm..got too many of us worshipping a pink toe Jesus as a god

That's some pathetic shit and an ultimate slap In the face to our antcestors..

The aftermath of the Spanish inquisition got muthafuckas talkin to statues and bowing down to paintings

In fuckin sanity

Last edited:

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor

Couple of historical FACTS.

1. Black Africans were already engaged in a slave trade with sand cacs. Slaves were castrated before being hiked across the Sahara, so the 'sellers' knew wtf was up. That trade started centuries before the transatlantic. Sellers had power and reaped the benefits during both trades. Stop giving cacs so much credit. They ain't magical with superpowers.

2. Yes, sand cacs and Europeans did take SOME Africans by force. None of us dispute that.

3. Naturally, there were Africans who fought against slavery and fucking with sand cacs and Europeans.

3. The receipts are part of historical record as to which African leaders and nations didn't engage in treaties that ended slavery. It's not up for debate.

4. Just because a company/empire can't sustain itself off a fucked up hustle doesn't mean they should be let off the hook. Let's be sensible here. If there are two criminals engaging in human trafficking, you don't let the clown off the hook just because he pissed away the profits. Fuck that.

All of what I just pointed out is basic history. It's like 101 stuff.

Listen. We're not going to worry about who was kidnapped and who was sold. We know which empires/leaders did the trading and didn't want that shit to stop even when cacs made it fucking piracy. These were not children. It's like some people treating grown adults running empires like helpless children. Why?

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1. Black Africans were already engaged in a slave trade with sand cacs. Slaves were castrated before being hiked across the Sahara, so the 'sellers' knew wtf was up. That trade started centuries before the transatlantic. Sellers had power and reaped the benefits during both trades. Stop giving cacs so much credit. They ain't magical with superpowers.

2. Yes, sand cacs and Europeans did take SOME Africans by force. None of us dispute that.

3. Naturally, there were Africans who fought against slavery and fucking with sand cacs and Europeans.

3. The receipts are part of historical record as to which African leaders and nations didn't engage in treaties that ended slavery. It's not up for debate.

4. Just because a company/empire can't sustain itself off a fucked up hustle doesn't mean they should be let off the hook. Let's be sensible here. If there are two criminals engaging in human trafficking, you don't let the clown off the hook just because he pissed away the profits. Fuck that.

Listen. We're not going to worry about who was kidnapped and who was sold. We know which empires/leaders did the trading and didn't want that shit to stop even when cacs made it fucking piracy. These were not children. It's like some people treating grown adults running empires like helpless children. Why?

Whaaaaaa a coincidence..

You said slave trading started before the slave trade what a coincidence......

So did them murdering spantards...start expelling moors centuries before the Atlantic slave trade...

Exactly moors were. Being expelled from europe and fleeing into Africa...waay before than..

Or how about the number of moors expelled to the americas is roughly the same amount of so called negros that came across the Atlantic..

Funny hiw moors were all over history...

Just teaching the universe how to act civilized..m

Cacs invaded..

blackamoors vanish and the negro appears....

Quite the coincidence huh??

And why y'all ignoring

Fuckin English 101...

Black = adjective

Blackamoor= noun...

Noun

PERSON place or thing..

Adjective describes a noun

men(people) are Muthafuckin modifiers now.

Or

Are people

Nouns

Simple fuckin shit man

But some of us just have to stay mind fucked...

Can yall stop being so parrotyy brainy and just use common sense..

This rabbit hole goes deeper than that..

And y'all acting like y'all not ready

Last edited:

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
Africans never owned slaves.

!
Great questions dumbass. If only you were actually asking to get answers instead of bullshit rhetorical questions you already assume the answers to. To you , your questions ARE the answer, and you hope no one will.anserr em lol

Many Africans owned slaves and even own them.today. I've posted plenty of evidence of that in here already but heres.another one for ya. Here Mohamad Toure, from Guinea, son of Muhammad Sekou Toure. Him and his wife moved to TEXAS with their slave. Forunately the got caught

And to think, Stokely Carmichael LIVED WITH people who held slaves. Makes me.wonder about him. Anyway. Moving on...

Revolts by communities against the slave trade amongst African kingdoms is just called WAR. Just look at how the cities of Abeokuta or Ibadan were formed in the 1800s. The Egba , yoruba speaking people in southwestern Nigeria, were being raided by Dahomey and few others. They ran up under a huge rock, the Olumo rock provided shelter for refugees, and eventually they were able to fight back. The name.of the town literally means "under the rock". They eventually formed a town, and became a protectorate of the Brits. Other Egbas, who were captives in ships that got stopped by the British blockade and taken to Sierra Leone, heard of the newly formed town and came.back. They were called Saros(Sierra leonians), in Nigeria. Fela Kuti is a descendant of those captives.

Ibadan was a town formed in resistance to the Fulani Jihads , that took over parts of Oyo, and sent many off to the slave trade. One of the founding mother's was Efunsetan Aniwura, herself a slave trader as well as other industries. Here's a movie about her. Made by Africans. It looks like roots with black slave masters. I already posted it, but since you wanna play blind.

Madame Tinubu, slave trader-- look her up. Her family is still a well known name in politics and industry, because of her earnings from slave trade, that eventually changed to legit trade. Some of the people with her name are descendants of her slaves, which is why they have that name still.

Lagos Colony and Gold Coast (now Accra) were both formed as refuge cities where slaves could run to and gain freedom. I would say you're just PLAYING stupid , but I know better.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why doesnt anyone make the connection between the expulsion of blackamoors in Europe during the inquisition..and the transatlantic enslavement trade...

Why folks could repeat a fuckin lie like Columbus discovered america

And the muthafucka never set foot in America..
Facts...

And ignore the most bloodiest violent savagery of the Spanish inquisition aka cacs trying to get rid of the people that cleaned them up..
.taught them how to bathe daily and not sleep in barns with their animals..

Aint it peculiar that...

The Spanish inquisition and the so called Atlantic slave trade

Started and ended pretty much the same time....

Ain't it peculiar that most if the blackamoors fled into western Africa...

And what part of A frica did most of the slaves come from..

You guessed it...west/northWEST Africa.. Morroco to West Africa...

If people thought what happend in Rwanda was bad...

They don't know about the demons running wild during the Spanish inquisition that is Our true holocaust...and even THAT was stolen from us...

Ain't it also peculiar the same church responsible for the bloodshed in Rwanda is the same fucking church responsible for the inquisition aka greatest caucazoid murdering spree in the name of pink toe Jesus..to force the world to worship their god..worked like a charm..got too many of us worshipping a pink toe Jesus as a god

That's some pathetic shit and an ultimate slap In the face to our antcestors..

The aftermath of the Spanish inquisition got muthafuckas talkin to statues and bowing down to paintings

In fuckin sanity

Noted... Respect!

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Great questions dumbass. If only you were actually asking to get answers instead of bullshit rhetorical questions you already assume the answers to. To you , your questions ARE the answer, and you hope no one will.anserr em lol

Many Africans owned slaves and even own them.today. I've posted plenty of evidence of that in here already but heres.another one for ya. Here Mohamad Toure, from Guinea, son of Muhammad Sekou Toure. Him and his wife moved to TEXAS with their slave. Forunately the got caught

And to think, Stokely Carmichael LIVED WITH people who held slaves. Makes me.wonder about him. Anyway. Moving on...

Revolts by communities against the slave trade amongst African kingdoms is just called WAR. Just look at how the cities of Abeokuta or Ibadan were formed in the 1800s. The Egba , yoruba speaking people in southwestern Nigeria, were being raided by Dahomey and few others. They ran up under a huge rock, the Olumo rock provided shelter for refugees, and eventually they were able to fight back. The name.of the town literally means "under the rock". They eventually formed a town, and became a protectorate of the Brits. Other Egbas, who were captives in ships that got stopped by the British blockade and taken to Sierra Leone, heard of the newly formed town and came.back. They were called Saros(Sierra leonians), in Nigeria. Fela Kuti is a descendant of those captives.

Ibadan was a town formed in resistance to the Fulani Jihads , that took over parts of Oyo, and sent many off to the slave trade. One of the founding mother's was Efunsetan Aniwura, herself a slave trader as well as other industries. Here's a movie about her. Made by Africans. It looks like roots with black slave masters. I already posted it, but since you wanna play blind.

Madame Tinubu, slave trader-- look her up. Her family is still a well known name in politics and industry, because of her earnings from slave trade, that eventually changed to legit trade. Some of the people with her name are descendants of her slaves, which is why they have that name still.

Lagos Colony and Gold Coast (now Accra) were both formed as refuge cities where slaves could run to and gain freedom. I would say you're just PLAYING stupid , but I know better.

You are mad because you are hurting and like some ADOS, you want to propagate the narrative that Africans sold Africans into slavery.

The premise is that Not all slaves were sold into slavery. Some were kidnapped and stolen into slavery. And not all Africans practiced so called slavery. With that been said, good luck with identify which Africans practiced slavery and which ADOS where sold into slavery, if any.

Best continue with your broad strokes in service of racism/white supremacy.

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
You are mad because you are hurting and like some ADOS, you want to propagate the narrative that Africans sold Africans into slavery.

The premise is that Not all slaves were sold into slavery. Some were kidnapped and stolen into slavery. And not all Africans practiced so called slavery. With that been said, good luck with identify which Africans practiced slavery and which ADOS where sold into slavery, if any.

Best continue with your broad strokes in service of racism/white supremacy.
I don't give a shit about some ados bullshit. You don't see me anywhere talking about that, and I damn sure didn't mention that just now. I posted nothing but pure facts.

Your response? A bunch of nothing , same as always. You've been exposed , dummy.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

1. No one is giving the racist man, woman and child power. They either have it or they do not. Based on the logical evidence they have it. Hence, our current collective situation. BTW, those sand Cacs are basically white people. The only difference with the Spaniards and the Portuguese is the language spoken i.e. Arabic.

3. Slavey was and has not been ended. Just because the chains are off, you are still not free. BTW, care to name some of those treaties and the key protagonists.

4. Africans could not make any profits from the gate. Why? Because they were under white global domination. So no profits were made on the continent and no one pissed away the profits.

Until today, y'all still do not understand what systemic racism/white supremacy is and how it functions. The victims are not meant to make any profits in all business transactions between white folk and black folk.

kefta

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't give a shit about some ados bullshit. You don't see me anywhere talking about that, and I damn sure didn't mention that just now. I posted nothing but pure facts.

Your response? A bunch of nothing , same as always. You've been exposed , dummy.

No Sir. ADOS talking points.

Exiled Queen. You are the one that has been exposed. You are not a King.

VAiz4hustlaz

BGOL Investor
No Sir. ADOS talking points.

Exiled Queen. You are the one that has been exposed. You are not a King.

No, what Exiled is saying are not ADOS talking points. He’s been talking about these issues prior to ADOS even being coined as a term and known on this board, and he’s not a supporter of reparations either, which is the main ADOS political goal.

But he, like many of us who are ADOS supporters, isn’t blinded by some pan-Afrikanist “we all black - African utopia” nonsense.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Until today, y'all still do not understand what systemic racism/white supremacy is and how it functions. The victims are not meant to make any profits in all business transactions between white folk and black folk.

:confused::confused::confused:

Who exactly are you referring to as the victims here? The black slave traders?

Are you really trying to absolve black slave traders for their part in our enslavement?

o_O

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Whaaaaaa a coincidence..

You said slave trading started before the slave trade what a coincidence......

So did them murdering spantards...start expelling moors centuries before the Atlantic slave trade...

Exactly moors were. Being expelled from europe and fleeing into Africa...waay before than..

Or how about the number of moors expelled to the americas is roughly the same amount of so called negros that came across the Atlantic..

Funny hiw moors were all over history...

Just teaching the universe how to act civilized..m

Cacs invaded..

blackamoors vanish and the negro appears....

Quite the coincidence huh??

And why y'all ignoring

Fuckin English 101...

Black = adjective

Blackamoor= noun...

Noun

PERSON place or thing..

Adjective describes a noun

men(people) are Muthafuckin modifiers now.

Or

Are people

Nouns

Simple fuckin shit man

But some of us just have to stay mind fucked...

Can yall stop being so parrotyy brainy and just use common sense..

This rabbit hole goes deeper than that..

And y'all acting like y'all not ready

You know what's funny? Sand cacs arise from sand cac land and invade Africa 600s(mind you, this the same sand cac land Egyptians themselves depicted as sand cac land lol). They eventually spread into Africa, southern Europe, and Asia like a plague. SOME Africans converted to Islam to avoid getting fucked over. These the same sand cacs who brought paper back to Africa from Asia to help create the libraries everyone loves to claim.

Meanwhile, these sand cacs engaged in a brutal slave trade. Working with their trade partners south of the Sahara, they brought Africans across the Sahara to sand cac land and to Europe. Some of the drawings of black moors are just fucking castrated guards used to watch over sand cac harems. Millions of black Africans made the journey.

Now, if you're saying the black people in Europe was running shit and then were expelled, you're also admitting they were the ones orchestrating the brutal TransSaharan trade.:eek: Because the same people who invaded Africa, Europe, and Asia were responsible.

So if the moors who were responsible for that brutal shit in Africa fled here, this is nothing but a case of karma. :smh:

1. No one is giving the racist man, woman and child power. They either have it or they do not. Based on the logical evidence they have it. Hence, our current collective situation. BTW, those sand Cacs are basically white people. The only difference with the Spaniards and the Portuguese is the language spoken i.e. Arabic.

3. Slavey was and has not been ended. Just because the chains are off, you are still not free. BTW, care to name some of those treaties and the key protagonists.

4. Africans could not make any profits from the gate. Why? Because they were under white global domination. So no profits were made on the continent and no one pissed away the profits.

1. They haven't always had it. Europeans couldn't even venture into Africa for centuries.

3. I did all that in the thread years ago. You wouldn't even read the links. Shit is like one google search away. It's 8th grade history. All the records about slave treaties are available. Even ones made with Native Americans? What? You didn't know they had to be talked into ending slavery too?
Africans made profits for years. Problem is leadership was so fucked none of the profits were utilized for shit. You saying they engaged in a trade for all those years AND didn't want it to end and weren't making any fucking profits? :cmonson: It's historical record SOME were pissed Euros wanted to stop the trade. African leaders hadn't flipped those profits to something else. Fools thought it would be going on forever.

The problem is your assertions don't match historical record. You really have to do more research before discussing this subject.

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
:confused::confused::confused:

Who exactly are you referring to as the victims here? The black slave traders?

Are you really trying to absolve black slave traders for their part in our enslavement?

o_O
That's what SOME are trying to do. Since the black participants in this heinous shit fucked up, they supposed to get sympathy too.

Here's what it really comes down to. Folks let cacs have too much power over them and get all in their feelings when cacs say :D "But your own people sold you!"

The correct response is 'fuck them too, they on the hook with your punk asses!" Instead, we have people trying to rewrite history and deny shit just so they have a fucking counter to cacs saying :D "But your own people sold you"

That's why their arguments don't match the trail of paperwork these cacs left behind.

hardawayz16

Rising Star
Registered
Africans made profits for years. Problem is leadership was so fucked none of the profits were utilized for shit. You saying they engaged in a trade for all those years AND didn't want it to end and weren't making any fucking profits? It's historical record SOME were pissed Euros wanted to stop the trade. African leaders hadn't flipped those profits to something else. Fools thought it would be going on forever.

The problem is your assertions don't match historical record. You really have to do more research before discussing this subject.

I knew he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but the whole black man couldn't make profits thing....

You just have to be a special kinda stupid to ignore the historical evidence, or you're a straight charlatan who profits from spreading misinformation.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You know what's funny? Sand cacs arise from sand cac land and invade Africa 600s(mind you, this the same sand cac land Egyptians themselves depicted as sand cac land lol). They eventually spread into Africa, southern Europe, and Asia like a plague. SOME Africans converted to Islam to avoid getting fucked over. These the same sand cacs who brought paper back to Africa from Asia to help create the libraries everyone loves to claim.

Meanwhile, these sand cacs engaged in a brutal slave trade. Working with their trade partners south of the Sahara, they brought Africans across the Sahara to sand cac land and to Europe. Some of the drawings of black moors are just fucking castrated guards used to watch over sand cac harems. Millions of black Africans made the journey.

Now, if you're saying the black people in Europe was running shit and then were expelled, you're also admitting they were the ones orchestrating the brutal TransSaharan trade.:eek: Because the same people who invaded Africa, Europe, and Asia were responsible.

So if the moors who were responsible for that brutal shit in Africa fled here, this is nothing but a case of karma. :smh:

1. They haven't always had it. Europeans couldn't even venture into Africa for centuries.

3. I did all that in the thread years ago. You wouldn't even read the links. Shit is like one google search away. It's 8th grade history. All the records about slave treaties are available. Even ones made with Native Americans? What? You didn't know they had to be talked into ending slavery too?
Africans made profits for years. Problem is leadership was so fucked none of the profits were utilized for shit. You saying they engaged in a trade for all those years AND didn't want it to end and weren't making any fucking profits? :cmonson: It's historical record SOME were pissed Euros wanted to stop the trade. African leaders hadn't flipped those profits to something else. Fools thought it would be going on forever.

ok we gotta take this slow because we all over the place here..

first off.. are you telling me.. you dont know sand cacs are the children of Moors and the people they conqured??

really fuckin gene?? cmon son...

I have to take you to first grade to break all this shit down if you THAT fuckin far behind bruh...

gotdam bruh!!

exiledking

Rising Star
OG Investor
I knew he wasn't the sharpest knife in the drawer but the whole black man couldn't make profits thing....

You just have to be a special kinda stupid to ignore the historical evidence, or you're a straight charlatan who profits from spreading misinformation.
He's a little bit of both