What unpopular opinions do you have?

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
When the dating market opens up globally as it is about to do, Black women will be dead fucking last.

According to data from dating apps, they're already last. . . but black men are doing just as bad.

Last edited:

Darrkman

Hollis, Queens = Center of the Universe
BGOL Investor
When the dating market opens up globally as it is about to do, Black women will be dead fucking last.

Since his Trump admission it's amazing how much this dude has embraced his inner coon.

I'm definitely getting bitter incel Vibes off of my man

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
*ahem*

“Maybe I should have just left it alone. Even though my impetus was the ‘Control’ verse,” he said in the video. “I mean you put yourself out there like that. So, you opened yourself up to critique…I apologize for even engaging and talking about n----- careers, I’ll never do that s--- again.”

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I've heard of shitty breath but it can't compare to the shit factory in dirtiness.

If you taste piss when eating pussy then she's not cleaning herself properly.

If you taste shit when eating ass well then...

Listen I'm not saying your opinion is right or wrong, I'm just letting you know that factually the mouth is the dirtiest part of the body.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
According to data from dating apps, they're already last. . . but black men are doing just as bad.
I'm stlll trying to figure out what "When the dating market opens up globally..." means?? as if dating and fucking across ethnic lines is like the NASDAQ or something.. :dunno:

Don Coreleone

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Baby daddy's are just as bad as baby mama's and really worse than a baby mama. I say worse because as a man there are certain responsibility's that are innate in being a man. Otherwise don't call yourself a man. You'll give your DNA to somebody you won't give your name to. Make that shit make sense.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@7:00

Nah that ain't how it works

we don't accept and allow and support every dumb f*ck who spews nonsense because they can.

He doesn't HAVE A POINT.

he said maybe trump said it maybe he didn't but still Jesus???!!!

And Jess says she respects it?

this level of stupid is what we allowing out here?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Not opinions, just some rare facts....that's all:

1. Einstein wasn't smart with women, though. He left his wife and married his first cousin.

2. Kurt Cobain's icon song "Smells like Teen Spirit" was named after a deodorant.

3. Rev. Martin Luther King Sr. and Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. both had the names Michael King Sr. and Michael King Jr. until Dr. King's father went on a pilgrimage and traveled to Rome, Tunisia, Egypt, Jerusalem, Bethlehem before arriving in Berlin to attend the Baptist World Alliance meeting. There in Berlin he was enamored with the religious revolutionary Martin Luther so upon Michael King Sr.'s return to the United States, he renamed himself Rev. Martin Luther King Sr. and his five year son Martin Luther King Jr.

4. Side note about me: I went to high school with Malcolm X's niece, Beth Little. It's a small world

5. People love to call that icon Booker T. Washington a coon, however one of the main reasons that Marcus Garvey came to the United States was to meet Booker T. Washington. However Mr. Washington died shortly before Marcus Garvey got to the United States.

6. Bob Marley used to read people's palms as a child, he was a prodigy palm reader.

7. Most of the drumming you hear on Beatles' albums are the not the drums of Ringo Star, the producers of the Beatles would have Black drummers come in the sessions and over-dub them for Ringo's parts.

8. Malcolm X's parents met at a UNIA conference in Montreal, Canada so literally without Marcus Garvey there would be no Malcolm X.

9. Madam C.J. Walker's main talent was a marketer and a businesswoman, because her haircare chemical was stolen and was the property of Annie Turnbo Malone and her Poro System. Being that Ms. Walker was a great marketer and an excellent businesswoman, many people assume that she created her product, also. A lot of the credit we give her should really go to Annie Turnbo Malone.

10. Oh and the great Marcus Garvey had two wives, of course at separate times...lol, each were named Amy Garvey: Amy Euphemia Jacques Garvey & Amy Ashwood Garvey. & each one was great in their own right. I guess Marcus had a thing for Amy.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

@4:00

WTF?

Hip hop groups don't last long...

And he named wu tang epmd and outkast as examples of those that don't?

Just because someone has a microphone doesn't make them someone to be listened to.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@4:00

WTF?

Hip hop groups don't last long...

And he named wu tang epmd and outkast as examples of those that don't?

Just because someone has a microphone doesn't make them someone to be listened to.

Da band wasn't real and making the band was just a reality game show.. any actual song hits that came from that was an ancillary benefit not necessary. Making the band was to rap music what The Apprentice was to corporate business. Did anyone ever stop to think WHY would a bunch of supposedly already successful entrepreneurs would go on a game show to sell cookies and ice cream on a street corner like girl scouts??? to prove what exactly???

If puffy was serous about making a rap group he would have treated them seriously. But thats not the purpose of reality tv shows is it??

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Da band wasn't real and making the band was just a reality game show.. any actual song hits that came from that was an ancillary benefit not necessary. Making the band was to rap music what The Apprentice was to corporate business. Did anyone ever stop to think WHY would a bunch of supposedly already successful entrepreneurs would go on a game show to sell cookies and ice cream on a street corner like girl scouts??? to prove what exactly???

If puffy was serous about making a rap group he would have treated them seriously. But thats not the purpose of reality tv shows is it??

that wasn't the point I was making by posting that clip but you have to take these things in CONTEXT

That was in 2002.

NOTHING about how we see business celebrity music entertainment etc was the same.

And are you forgetting American Idol was on around the same time?

How much money did THOSE acts make?

And Puff was about making money and he actually kept a few members on the books ghost writing etc after they fell apart.

He was putting on a SHOW. And a show big enough and memorable enough that the SKIT is just as legendary decades later.

And from what I've heard? the "initiation" no diddy that real acts had to do were MUCH worse.

The show was a classic and SHOULD have been bigger

But that SPECIFIC cast while perfect for the moment for a classic TV series was NEVER sustainable as an actual group in my opinion.

But COULD have worked with a whole lot of luck and those kids understanding the position they were in at the time.

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
that wasn't the point I was making by posting that clip but you have to take these things in CONTEXT

That was in 2002.

NOTHING about how we see business celebrity music entertainment etc was the same.

And are you forgetting American Idol was on around the same time?

How much money did THOSE acts make?

And Puff was about making money and he actually kept a few members on the books ghost writing etc after they fell apart.

He was putting on a SHOW. And a show big enough and memorable enough that the SKIT is just as legendary decades later.

And from what I've heard? the "initiation" no diddy that real acts had to do were MUCH worse.

The show was a classic and SHOULD have been bigger

But that SPECIFIC cast while perfect for the moment for a classic TV series was NEVER sustainable as an actual group in my opinion.

But COULD have worked with a whole lot of luck and those kids understanding the position they were in at the time.
to your point about what he was saying about rap groups not lasting long...he was putting da band in the same category as wu tang and epmd...and the reality is da band was NEVER anything like that...and I would wager that puffy never really INTENDED it to be a real rap group like that.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
I hear you and I've been trying to have a detailed debate on WHY some shows are considered Binge able and others not.

At first I thought it was episode length and theme and format.

I'm not so sure.

I DEFINITELY believe that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with quality and that was a weak narrative being spread.

The last couple of series I UNINTENTIONALLY binged?

Night Agent

The Offer

The diplomat

Blue eye samurai

3 completely different types of series.

Each excellent (ok not the offer) in its OWN SPECIFIC WAY.

But in my mind for some reason completely binge worthy. I couldn't turn them off I think I watched 2 episodes a night maybe more? And then immediately did deep Google dives on each one.

That's rare for me.

but I don't THINK I would have enjoyed them as much as a weekly release. I have no idea WHY though.

I wonder why people find it so difficult to admit they were wrong.

and I mean on trivial stuff.

There has been a long running narrative that dropping an entire season of a series is a kiss of death and a sign that its bad and it is destined to fail...

Yet there has been a STRING of instances that has proven this idea to be wrong.

But nevertheless they KEEP saying it.

Fallout Blue Eyed Samurai The Diplomat Bad Reindeer etc etc etc have all been huge hits record breakers and already gotten renewals.

I am not saying that perhaps if they WERE weekly releases that hey would not have been as successful but its hard to believe they would have been MORE so.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
If you REALLY want the answer to a question?

Ask.

And ask someone KNOWLEDGLE.

If you just keep asking why over and over?

WTF is the point?

A lot of youtube talking heads are strongly against some movies going direct to streaming.

Because they insist the studios would make much more money releasing it to theaters FIRST.

So regardless of marketing promotion costs and the theaters taking a massive cut it would STILL be more profitable to release it in theatres first.

They INSIST and I completely understand that argument

But none of them have EVER actually asked someone directly involved in the process currently WHY that decision is made.

Are we just to assume all studios are stupid and NOT interested in profit?

But its as if they would rather just keep SAYING it instead of CONFIRMING it.