-Fried chicken is overrated

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
-Jay-Z fell off musically after Vol. 1
-Rihanna's looks are overrated
-Michael Jordan isnt the GOAT
-Obama doesnt like or relate to everyday blacks
-Black people who are independent entrepreneurs should receive more adulation and praise then blacks who are wealthy working for and being controlled by corporate interest
-Single moms should NOT be the sacred lamb of the black community

bububang

I IT!!!
BGOL Investor
People do not think. Debates where things should be talked out to reach a common, forward moving, logical conclusion should be the goal imo, even if its just to agree to disagree. Debates usually turn into a egotistical low blow rebuttal match where silly mofos assume talking the loudest or saying the cruelest remark (usually to shield their own flawed logic, false pride, ego, arrogance etc b/c they dont want to accept their pov is wrong or look inferior) somehow "wins".

I always peeped this shit was flaw, but just couldn't put my finger on what was exactly going on, I wasn't thinking.

I now dodge people who move this, dodge em like the plague.

roots69

Rising Star
Registered
95% of us, didnt come from africa!
Were being lied to about our whole history!!
You can work hard your whole life and never make it!!
The music and media industry, has turned blacks against blacks!!
Hip Hop is dead and only running on fumes these days!!!

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Garbage. I felt like the only kat in the world, especially when I was at WSSU that thought and still think this album is garbage.

Outkast-speakerboxx-lovebelow.jpg

KingTaharqa

Greatest Of All Time
BGOL Investor
Garbage. I felt like the only kat in the world, especially when I was at WSSU that thought and still think this album is garbage.

Outkast-speakerboxx-lovebelow.jpg

Speaxerboxx was trash off the rip. "Way You Move" and "Ghettomusik" were the only good songs. Love Below had a few songs but overall 2 discs was too much. Shouldve been compressed to one and they shouldve recorded together.