What unpopular opinions do you have?

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Well first I'm not a magat. But I will tell you you coons on the democratic plantation sicken me. Negroes been voting democrat since the 60s with nothing to show for it. Those muthafuckas know you negroes like the back of their hand. They know all they have to do is visit a church right before the election, tell you they carry hot sauce in there purse, sing a few bars of Al Green or tell you "you ain't black if you don't vote for me and you negroes will jump and vote for whoever and whatever they tell you to.
Coon

^SpiderMan^

Mackin Arachnid
BGOL Investor
Especially stud Women that hate men, though they dress, talk, act like Men and use strap ons shaped like....

An energetic kid can be easily diagnosed with ADHD. It is really easy to get diagnosed and get medication for anxiety and depression. A woman that throws up after eating will be diagnosed with Bulimia. But a woman who cuts her titties off and wears a fake dick is a mentally healthy person who is just living a preference.

neptunes007

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Especially stud Women that hate men, though they dress, talk, act like Men and use strap ons shaped like....

An energetic kid can be easily diagnosed with ADHD. It is really easy to get diagnosed and get medication for anxiety and depression. A woman that throws up after eating will be diagnosed with Bulimia. But a woman who cuts her titties off and wears a fake dick is a mentally healthy person who is just living a preference.

:roflmao: :roflmao3: :roflmao: :roflmao3: :roflmao:

Chiyo

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I spent like 170 dollars on some Smoked Oxtails from Les BBQ website:

After all the hype those things arrived and they were so whatever I think I ended up throwing 2 out.

Ground beef seasoned well is superior in my book, and I know that is sacrilege to Caribbean cats, but its how I feel.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
I spent like 170 dollars on some Smoked Oxtails from Les BBQ website:

After all the hype those things arrived and they were so whatever I think I ended up throwing 2 out.

Ground beef seasoned well is superior in my book, and I know that is sacrilege to Caribbean cats, but its how I feel.

Next time save yourself some money and just go to a Jamaican restaurant and get it there.

dasailr03

A Goddamn Sailor!
BGOL Investor
GOP is the party of faggots and pedos

i agree yet them mofo's stay getting elected to the highest office in the land and pass laws that are offensive to you and me. What does that say about people who feel the same as us? just asking my friend.

DC_Dude

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
i agree yet them mofo's stay getting elected to the highest office in the land and pass laws that are offensive to you and me. What does that say about people who feel the same as us? just asking my friend.

As my big homie told me, you can't save the world by yourself so do what's right and play your role as being a solid human being. Give back to your community and support organizations and elected officials that have policies that align with your values.....

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All this joy over the Kendrick vs drake and Cole stuff...

Yeah yeah I love rap too

But please notice something

Yall allowed rap to always be defined in the NEGATIVE

If Kendrick Cole and Drake did a concert to pay for stem cell therapy to cure sickle cell in hundreds of black kids?

Yall wouldn't ever say THATS RAP.

RIGHT?

Why the f*ck not? Why can't THAT be rap too?

Why is working together the antithesis of everything black including hip hop?

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Hmmmm....

Tough to take with one hand and wag a finger with the other

Barkley said that he get paid to promote a gambling company but he still has a problem with certain aspects of betting in general.

So how response was fair.

I will say gambling on basketball actually forces you to look at the players that you need to perform to win money and it's telling.

Sometimes the players just don't seem like they want to hit those number. Players are real finicky from game to game and it's weird.

There's just so many times I watched players play lackadaisically when I needed points or rebounds from them and it's weird.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Barkley said that he get paid to promote a gambling company but he still has a problem with certain aspects of betting in general.

So how response was fair.

I will say gambling on basketball actually forces you to look at the players that you need to perform to win money and it's telling.

Sometimes the players just don't seem like they want to hit those number. Players are real finicky from game to game and it's weird.

There's just so many times I watched players play lackadaisically when I needed points or rebounds from them and it's weird.

I'm just saying this is gonna make ALL this stuff a massive problem. Taking the money and then trying to criticize the ones giving it to you can't end well...

Bo been trying to slick talk well its not REALLY gambling it's fantasy is NOT helping. At all.

It's because I got so much respect for his opinion that it's concerning.

They ALL gonna have to reckon with taking the blood money - all these sports networks podcasts etc are taking gambling money...

But you can't sh*t on gambling take their money

Just to cyoa when it hits the fan to have some record of you "denouncing " your employer.

Fresh1911

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NCAA women’s tournament need to change the rule of Top seeds in the tournament are always home for the rounds 1 and 2 :smh: it’s an unfair advantage for a team like Iowa.

They want to be equal..need to change it

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
All the dudes talking about how they saw this and that with Diddy brought him girls, witnessed abuse, took money etc...

should all be arrested as accessories to all his alleged crimes

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
NCAA women’s tournament need to change the rule of Top seeds in the tournament are always home for the rounds 1 and 2 :smh: it’s an unfair advantage for a team like Iowa.

I don't think that's an unpopular opinion unless it's from the home team :lol:

They been needed to change that because it's definitely an unfair advantage, and it doesn't even seem like it's the NCAA Tournament.

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
GOP is the party of faggots and pedos

In this case it's the Catholic Church, which still has a strong foothold in Louisiana, we are the most Catholic part of the Bible Belt and many of Louisiana's GOP legislators are Catholics.

And Roman Catholics, including Black Catholics have an unquestionable loyalty to their priest, the pope and the church itself and it makes the church and theological loyalty that Black Protestants have to their church/paster look like child's play.

Alumni

Lover of huge titties
Platinum Member
Cassie was not and is not a victim. She was a willing and eager participant in the hotwife lifestyle and Diddy clearly loved sharing her.

Last edited:

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Cassie wasn't a victim, she was a willing participant in the hotwife lifestyle and Diddy was a cuck.

I agree. She wanted the rich lifestyle and signed up for it. She might notice liked every aspect but she stayed a part of her t to continue to live the lifestyle.

Puff was drugging everyone without them knowing though so that aspect was illegal.

Now yes she probably felt pressured to do things, but some ya gotta do what ya gotta do to stay in the game. :dunno:

It wasn't until later on that she regretted it.

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
Cops and firefighters are not heroes. You should not get a award for doing what you were specifically trained for.

cold-n-cocky

BGOL vet down since the “56k stay out!” days
BGOL Gold Member

Only way they’re getting any attendance at those first and second round games is if the higher seeds have home games, few are going to see them at a neutral site especially it‘s not within an hours drive the top seeds’ campus.

Last edited:

daddyfatsacks9000

Unapologetic Heterosexual Male
BGOL Investor
you know what subverted the "natural order"..... the gun. Its also the reason you dont see knights, samurai and ninjas anymore.
WTF are you taking about? You must be one of those weak folks I was referring to. Stupid rallies behind stupid. Stupid elevates stupid. Your response proves that. You got enough enemies in here, don't provoke someone who actively ignores you.