Warrior | Official discussion| Cinemax( Bruce Lee-Inspired)

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
that was cold that the cops really wrote them down as "John Chinaman"

we find out mayor got his wife from her pops as a business deal pretty much

I like Job from Banshee's character in here

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Ain't none of yall watch this last night? Shit was pretty good, love the mix of martial arts with old west period. A lot happened in this 1st ep, introduced to a ton of characters. @Dr. Truth should at least watch this for the chinatown brothel scenes. @fonzerrillii @ansatsusha_gouki y'all should add this as another show besides into the badlands until Netflix drops Wu Assassins as well
Brothel scenes??? Chinese??? I’ll watch tonight!!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
Yeah I know u fucked with Marco Polo and Olivia Cheng that played Mei Lin there is in this show too, she plays the Madam of the Brothel
Hell yeah and Claudia Kim that’s my baby!!! Olivia Chang also getting that booty hole toungued. Claudia!!!!! Lawd!!!

f7887516a1991edc9ba342009d543f85.jpg

Last edited:

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
not even close....

Badlands is wire-fu fighting - using only one real martial artist and it started with pretty poor writing

the 2nd season on had greatly improved fighting and writing - it literally kept getting better with each episode

IMO the first ep of Banshee was really similar to Warrior's first episode - I'm expecting this to be better than Banshee

Damn that's a hell of a bar you're setting, cuz Banshee had some damn brutal and realistic fighting scenes.

I'll check it out after i finish the 2nd season of Top Boy. I just finished Ultraman and Shadow

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Ep 3 last night was my favorite so far

Penny looked disgusted when her husband the mayor was trying to get some pussy from her, its only a matter of time before she bust it open for Ah Sahm

Ah Sahm fight scene with the 3 Irish goons in the jail cell was dope

Chao still most interesting character to me on that Littlefinger playing all sides

The Hop Wei Tong be having some pretty lit parties at the brothel that @Dr. Truth would love to be at

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Ah Sahm got that white pussy, Jacob was trying to cock block even while leading his way there but Ah Sahm ain't let him stop him. Btw in those days, fornicating with a white woman was probably 1 of the biggest crimes for any black, chinese or native american man. How Skinemax didn't have Penny take her clothes off and show them titties and ass tho

Actress that plays Mai Ling was the chinese princess in Vikings that somehow got sold into slavery and Ragnar was getting high with her off opium for that whole season

Next ep looking like a kung fu spaghetti western theme

Mayor was in that brothel bout to get caught up in the raid with a dildo in his ass if Buckley didn't get him right in time

I guess Ah Toy can speak english just like Chao

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
This ep didn't disappoint, focused on Ah Sahm and Young Jun building their bond on this mission going thru Carson City, NV during wild wild west days

Ah Sahm had to really hold back in the beginning sitting in the carriage since he understood all the shit those cacs were talking about them

Masuka from Dexter sighting, owns this Saloon in Carson City, came to America for the gold rush only to end up getting his version of gold in a white woman. At least he got a real rider tho, she was running that saloon with him during wild west era, tending the bar and acting as Madam for the 2 whores they had working the rooms upstairs.

Young Jun got his 1st taste of Native American pussy from the saloon whore and immediately was sprung, found out she too was a rider when she came back and slit the big outlaw's throat to save him. I'm surprised he didn't try to bring her back to SF with them

Ah Sahm seeing Masuka with his white woman is going to go see Penny for some of that white pussy again once he gets back to SF

Father Jun had them smuggling gold with no intentions of cutting them in risking their lives in the wild west from Outlaws, i wonder who tipped off Harland French and his gang of outlaws

That was dope when Ah Sahm ripped Harland French's throat out with his hand, that was a nod to the Nola vs Burton fight in Banshee for those that watched

"I'm a Chinaman who's never been to China. I was born in San Francisco but I'm sure no fuckin' American. I don't belong anywhere." from Young Jun was a part I think a lot of ppl can relate to in 1 way or another

mexico

Rising Star
Registered
Been meaning to drop a post in this thread for a while, just couldn't get caught up. Finally.

This show is a gem. My favorite discovery of the year. Got some ass in it, probably the best fight scenes you'll find anywhere right now, and go figure, a really good story at it's core. Perfect Friday night escape.

That episode from last week in Nevada was a perfect stand-alone from the main storyline. Might be my favorite episode so far.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
As I called it last ep, Ah Sahm wasted no time making that visit to Penny after last week's ep

The Chinese new year festival set they opened this ep with was well done - lighting, set design and ambiance were all well done

We finally got to see Bolo really do work and catch all those bodies this ep

Mai Ling and Buckley got the Tong War they wanted now

We see Buckley got bigger ambitions than the Mayor with the Senator in DC after getting him into the White House hence his scheming

Bill starting to realize he turning more and more into a crook due to his gambling vice

gdatruth

A Man Apart
Certified Pussy Poster
i am one episode behind and god damn was that Salon episode epic

if they blew it out a bit could've damn near been a movie and the best western I've seen in years
real talk might have been the best hour of tv I've seen (Game of Thrones battle of Winterfell is disqualifed cause I couldnt SEE shit) this year

loved them at the end getting on the horses, with the cowboy hats and the western music playing in the background

Cinemax when its on top of its game makes the best tv show...action, violence, sex and humor

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Yeah Saloon ep was def like a mini movie

I didn't like how Penny had on pasties/nipple covers this ep when she showed it all in 1st ep

Speaking of Cinemax shows, this is only my 2nd after Banshee but I'm thinking of checking out their new Summer series Jett once Warrior ends

i am one episode behind and god damn was that Salon episode epic

if they blew it out a bit could've damn near been a movie and the best western I've seen in years
real talk might have been the best hour of tv I've seen (Game of Thrones battle of Winterfell is disqualifed cause I couldnt SEE shit) this year

loved them at the end getting on the horses, with the cowboy hats and the western music playing in the background

Cinemax when its on top of its game makes the best tv show...action, violence, sex and humor

ViCiouS

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Yeah Saloon ep was def like a mini movie

I didn't like how Penny had on pasties/nipple covers this ep when she showed it all in 1st ep

Speaking of Cinemax shows, this is only my 2nd after Banshee but I'm thinking of checking out their new Summer series Jett once Warrior ends
you should really watch Strike Back S1 - 4

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I had a feeling they were going to do cliffhanger ending this ep with the Hop Wei and Long Zii charging each other in an all out hatchet brawl

Bolo vs Ah Sahm fight was dope, R.I.P to Bolo the yellow demon

I had a feeling Lee's backstory was being with a black woman in the south and having to kill some Cacs because of her

Penny's dad pretty much telling her she gotta let the mayor get some pussy even tho she finds him repulsive so he can get his deal closed

They're doing a good job on character development with Ah Toy, Mai Ling, Lee, Penny

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
The tong battle was shorter than I would've liked but still dope, they had the extras involved in the fight scene, Ah Sahm, Li Yong and Young Jun all put in serious work

Liked the setup for the Ah Sahm vs Li Yong fight for season finale with Father Jun showing that flute swag and training montages, Ah Sahm working on that wing chun dummy. Ah Sahm may be in some trouble tho, Li Yong looking like a straight beast, that 1st time they fought Ah Sahm did get some hits in but Li Yong was taking his direct hits like nothing while he was knocking Ah Sahm down with his

Ah Toy business partner found out just how gully she is, seen her sword skills up close and personal, now it turns out that new young girl she got has the nice sword skills as well so she might be sent on a mission down the line by Ah Toy

Ah Sahm started slapping the shit outa that CAC in the brothel from being mad he lost his white pussy after Penny broke it off with him

Bill gave that Fung Hai henchman a beatdown and the other 1 ran away like a bitch, Fung Hai going to need to send some better goons after Bill

Senator Crestwood giving that Trump like speech back in SF 1878

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I'm still hoping to see either Ah Sahm or Li Yong to have a fight against Leary in s2 hopefully, Leary has shown he's the best boxer outa the irishmen so far

Penny gave a feminist speech for 1878 standards at the party

I see the Fun Hai Mongolians breaking off the alliance and turning against Long Zii when time is right for them

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Dam Ah Sahm really got beat down to death's doorstep by Li Yong, good thing Penny, Big Bill, Lee and Ah Toy showed up to the fight or he would've got his neck snapped

When Penny asked Bill why he let his gun off to save Ah Sahm he didn't want to tell her the truth it was to not lose the $5 he wagered on Ah Sahm

Finally got some flashbacks of Ah Sahm and Mai Ling's backstory in China

Father Jun was cold when he left the fight early to beat traffic and then let Young Jun know Ah Sahm was immediately released from Hop Wei like a NFL franchise owner

Penny could've ran into her husband when she went to Ah Toy's brothel

Lee was able to fight off the 2 Fung Hai goons but the Fung Hai Leader gave him an Ah Sahm like beatdown

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Wang Chao and Ah Toy are probably the most interesting characters in the show to me, also found out Ah Toy was a real person in SF Chinatown she was the 1st prostitute in SF Chinatown that went on to open a chain of brothels so she was the 1st big Madam there

You can see Young Jun's pain when he told Ah Sahm they should've never came back to SF when they were in Carson City, could've took off with all that gold and his Native American chick, Ah Sahm could've just taken the other white girl that worked with her

Also dope Andrew Koji and Joe Taslim didn't use stunt doubles for the fight and did it all themselves

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
Season Finale was dope, really focused on each character's motivations. Buckley knows the biggest obstacle are the businessmen and govt officials that benefit from the cheap chinese labor. He wants to start the race riots and civil unrest that will force the government to act, which is basically what happened in real life. Loved the scenes with him and O'Leary this ep to show the different levels they operate in with the same goal of getting rid of the Chinese.

Ah Sahm got to see life from the coolie's perspective for the 1st time since he landed in America which now finally gives him a cause to fight for, basically joining Ah Toy, it'll be interesting to see in s2 how he balances being back with the Hop Wei while also with Ah Toy's cause and if he starts fucking Penny again.

Speaking of Penny, the finale also set up the female characters great for s2, Penny will now most likely be running her father's businesses and we'll get to see how she deals with the suppliers, laborers etc. for cable car construction project. Mai Ling found out she got more than what she bargained for when she made a deal with that new Zing, with all the hatchet men he has along with Bill under him we can expect the Fung Hai to be a force in Chinatown. Ah Toy looks like she's grooming her new assistant and hopefully we'll see more of her role next season.

Bill is now working for the Fung Hai, O'Leary, and the Police Dept basically having 3 bosses he hates to work for. Also cool we got the backstory on Wang Chao's back scars now when he revealed his background of being a slave in Cuba for 11 yrs before he made it to America.

Ah Sahm factory fight scene was dope taking down 15 of O'Leary's irish goons while he watched, and then the lil teaser we got between their 1 on 1 which I hope we'll get more of in s2

Can't wait for s2 but I'm really hope when Netflix drops Wu Assassins later this yr it'll be good and hoping Amazon drops Tong Wars soon to get more of my fix on this late 1800s or early 1900s SF Chinatown Tong Wars content

Shaka54

FKA Shaka38
Platinum Member
Season Finale was dope, really focused on each character's motivations. Buckley knows the biggest obstacle are the businessmen and govt officials that benefit from the cheap chinese labor. He wants to start the race riots and civil unrest that will force the government to act, which is basically what happened in real life. Loved the scenes with him and O'Leary this ep to show the different levels they operate in with the same goal of getting rid of the Chinese.

Ah Sahm got to see life from the coolie's perspective for the 1st time since he landed in America which now finally gives him a cause to fight for, basically joining Ah Toy, it'll be interesting to see in s2 how he balances being back with the Hop Wei while also with Ah Toy's cause and if he starts fucking Penny again.

Speaking of Penny, the finale also set up the female characters great for s2, Penny will now most likely be running her father's businesses and we'll get to see how she deals with the suppliers, laborers etc. for cable car construction project. Mai Ling found out she got more than what she bargained for when she made a deal with that new Zing, with all the hatchet men he has along with Bill under him we can expect the Fung Hai to be a force in Chinatown. Ah Toy looks like she's grooming her new assistant and hopefully we'll see more of her role next season.

Bill is now working for the Fung Hai, O'Leary, and the Police Dept basically having 3 bosses he hates to work for. Also cool we got the backstory on Wang Chao's back scars now when he revealed his background of being a slave in Cuba for 11 yrs before he made it to America.

Ah Sahm factory fight scene was dope taking down 15 of O'Leary's irish goons while he watched, and then the lil teaser we got between their 1 on 1 which I hope we'll get more of in s2

Can't wait for s2 but I'm really hope when Netflix drops Wu Assassins later this yr it'll be good and hoping Amazon drops Tong Wars soon to get more of my fix on this late 1800s or early 1900s SF Chinatown Tong Wars content
Excellent breakdown. I can't wait for S2 to kick off.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
I need netflix to drop a trailer for Wu Assassins so I can get my SF Chinatown Tong Wars fix, supposedly Wu Assassins should start August this yr just not an exact date yet