Warrior | Official discussion| Cinemax( Bruce Lee-Inspired)

geechiedan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@ViCiouS

What's up with cobra commander?
honestly as fucked up as that is....its just as well...there was really nowhere to go with the story. The chinese exclusion act happens so all the gangsters would be kicked out of the country anyway.

There was really no where to go to continue the story that anyone would be satisfied with in any case.:dunno::dunno::dunno:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

@ViCiouS

What's up with cobra commander?
You saw this coming after what they went through just to get the 3rd season. Discovery is just here to get the tax write-off. I will see HBO getting sold again within two years. HBO getting passed around like a hooker in a house of Snoop Dogg and his homies. Ain't no fun...

fonzerrillii

BGOL Elite Poster
Platinum Member
People bitching about Netflix….

Remember last year when folks were like “I’m cancelling my Netflix subscription… they keep cancelling their shows”

Well you know who isn’t removing their cancelled shows and is quietly doing deals to put other networks shit on their network …

Netflix

I wish Netflix would work a deal with Universal and bring Battlestar galactic to the network.

Do ya’ll niggas know that one of the greatest science fiction shows of all time isn’t streaming ANYWhere right now.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Remember last year when folks were like “I’m cancelling my Netflix subscription… they keep cancelling their shows”

Well you know who isn’t removing their cancelled shows and is quietly doing deals to put other networks shit on their network …

Netflix

I wish Netflix would work a deal with Universal and bring Battlestar galactic to the network.

Do ya’ll niggas know that one of the greatest science fiction shows of all time isn’t streaming ANYWhere right now.

Streaming on my PLEX server, SUCKA!!!!!

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

Netflix

@fonzerrillii what sci fi you talking about?

blackman80

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

GuessWho21212

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I think they are cutting back on their shows!!...I bet The house of the Dragon is taking all their budget money!!
They’re cutting back on everything. I can’t think of the last thing that I was excited to see on HBO. The first season of HOTD was a slow burn and not quite the spectacle that GOT was. Euphoria has been done so long they may have to do a time jump. What was once a prestige network is now just the people who brought you “The Idol”.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

Netflix

WTF???!!!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You saw this coming after what they went through just to get the 3rd season. Discovery is just here to get the tax write-off. I will see HBO getting sold again within two years. HBO getting passed around like a hooker in a house of Snoop Dogg and his homies. Ain't no fun...
Told you! Firs AT&T got some, then Discovery. Now Paramount getting ready to prison fcuk HBO!