Vaccinated people now make up the majority of covid deaths

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm sure these numbers are skewed in one way or another but I don't even feel like going into it... I'm sure someone else will

but its supposed to be the virus OF THE UNVACCINATED

we were supposed to have had a real deadly summer,

now they saying a deadly winter... bruh its like

I died and came back to life five times,

according to biden administration data...

they just say any stupid fuckin shit!!!

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
When nearly 80% of the population has had at least 1 vaccination that's like saying the majority of Covid deaths are righthanded people.

And the majority of people who die from the FLU have the Flu vaccine. I get it. But this needs to be known so that the delusion of the vax being a cure is finally eradicated. Most people who took the vax did not think they would die. People need to know if you dont deal with your obesity, vax or not you will die.

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
And the majority of people who die from the FLU have the Flu vaccine. I get it. But this needs to be known so that the delusion of the vax being a cure is finally eradicated. Most people who took the vax did not think they would die. People need to know if you dont deal with your obesity, vax or not you will die.
The only people deluded into thinking any vaccination being a cure are anti-vaxxers who have no idea what vaccines are.

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The only people deluded into thinking any vaccination being a cure are anti-vaxxers who have no idea what vaccines are.

You KNOW mrna IS NOT anything like a TRADITIONAL vaccine

in fact its NOT a vaccine at all..

but you just go ahead with your

big pharma talkin point logic..

I know its labrat life logic

I aint hatin...

watch out for them boosters mayne!

Maxxam

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Sigh

from article:
For the first time, a majority of Americans dying from the coronavirus received at least the primary series of the vaccine.

Being unvaccinated is still a major risk factor for dying from covid-19. But efficacy wanes over time,

If you only got the first shot, that shit waned a long time ago. Variants have emerged. As mentioned already, title is misleading, but whatever.

Do you, but don't breathe on me.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The President of the United States straight up lied to the American people but the shills are in here trying to downplay the vaccine. Goes to show how little integrity the BLUE hat MAGAs have.

Ninja05

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So… when were they vaccinated? If the article were to say 80 percent of deaths are people who have been vaccinated within 6 months…. Now that’s an anti vax headline. Otherwise this no different than saying the flu vaccine from 2020.

I think they have been upfront in noting that vaccines will need to be routine.

spider705

Light skin, non ADOS Lebron hater!
BGOL Investor
The President of the United States straight up lied to the American people but the shills are in here trying to downplay the vaccine. Goes to show how little integrity the BLUE hat MAGAs have.
Stop the presses everyone!
The president LIED!

the audacity! The nerve! The unmitigated gall! How dare he do such a dastardly thing! Won't someone think of the children??!

lightbright

Master Pussy Poster
BGOL Investor
I’m glad I never took that shit.
You were taking guns.... Tommy Transformer

IMG-1202.jpg

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
You KNOW mrna IS NOT anything like a TRADITIONAL vaccine

in fact its NOT a vaccine at all..

but you just go ahead with your