Speak on it then, nukka!
The fuck would you do?!
Take the L
Speak on it then, nukka!
The fuck would you do?!
Perfect plan, my dick in a bitches asshole will definitely get me $6500.Take thy problems in prayer, there is a temple ready for a blessing within a bitch
Bgol sometimes gives the worst advice
Speak on it then, nukka!
The fuck would you do?!
Genius level advice!Take the L
Once you break a bitch, you break a bitch offPerfect plan, my dick in a bitches asshole will definitely get me $6500.
Truth, just like when you break a Buick!Once you break a bitch, you break a bitch off

Sorry for your loss bro, I have a 15 year old who I am trying to prepare for more but he refuses to manage the little shit he has. We can’t say we didn’t try....bought my son a certified pre-owned buick encore. He's a teenager that i thought I raised with common sense and integrity. Well...his girlfriend snitches and tell me he blew the engine tryna treat it like a scat-pack. One year in...Engine is blown...cost of replacement is ridiculous. What's my best LEGAL option?
I repeat LEGAL OPTION
THIS!Anyway to park it next to something that is burning, accidentally?
LS swap !!!What would be the best advice?
Lord’s supperLS swap !!!
Thanks bro...ya always want your seeds to have more and do better for themselves than we did for ourselves.Sorry for your loss bro, I have a 15 year old who I am trying to prepare for more but he refuses to manage the little shit he has. We can’t say we didn’t try.
My son’s first car will be a civic or an Audi we both can work on. Wish you the best, you tried.
2016 ....base modelWhat year, make and model is the car?
Refinance?
2016 ....base model
autopowersource.com
Well damn!Bro you can actually get that engine for as low as 1k.
![]()
2016 Buick Encore Used Engine (1.4L), VIN M (8th digit, opt LE2)
Used 2016 Buick Encore Engine 1.4L. Tested and VIN-verified fit. 6-month warranty. Free nationwide shipping. You approve photos before it ships.autopowersource.com
Depending on who you know you should be able to get it put in fot 1-2k in labor.
LKQ might be your best bet.
Hope this helps.
Bro you can actually get that engine for as low as 1k.
![]()
2016 Buick Encore Used Engine (1.4L), VIN M (8th digit, opt LE2)
Used 2016 Buick Encore Engine 1.4L. Tested and VIN-verified fit. 6-month warranty. Free nationwide shipping. You approve photos before it ships.autopowersource.com
Depending on who you know you should be able to get it put in fot 1-2k in labor.
LKQ might be your best bet.
Hope this helps.
Don, this did not happen.
Yeah I'd like to know too. Driving like a dickhead doesn't destroy an engine that quickly. You'll crash the car or fuck up the transaxle first, but Buick isn't really programming their ECUs to be race forward. I'm thinking he didn't keep up on maintenance.How did he blow the engine? What is the exact damage? Was the car insured?
Should of never got him his first car,instead help him get it with $$$ and that way he has more invested into it than anyone else so whatever happens it's going to bother/hurt him the most cause it's his car he paid for.
Eat the lost and from this point on he buys his own car......lesson learned on all sides
What exactly is "blown"Hindsight is 20/20...No decision is ever a bad decision until the outcome is unfavorable. I know how to deal with my son it's the vehicle I'm concerned with.
Yeah I'd like to know too. Driving like a dickhead doesn't destroy an engine that quickly. You'll crash the car or fuck up the transaxle first, but Buick isn't really programming their ECUs to be race forward. I'm thinking he didn't keep up on maintenance.
You're the one who posted the info about him dogging the car out and what could possibly be done,when you could have easily just talk about the car and not even mentioned how it ended up in that condition but I would answered it in the same fashion,junk it,sell it whatever.Hindsight is 20/20...No decision is ever a bad decision until the outcome is unfavorable. I know how to deal with my son it's the vehicle I'm concerned with.
yuup thts his best bet hit a salvage yard and get the werk done on tha low low...those eco-tech engines are everywhere...Go to a Pick and Pull spot....they usually have engines.
Then get a mobile mechanic to drop it in for little to nothin.