Umar Johnson has finally found the school......

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmbaooooo so this nigga Is related to Frederick Douglas and Ramsey’s the 2nd now? I can’t even do it anymore LMBAOOOOOO

AND he was born on the same date as Jesus!!!!

You ever know that kid that talks all this shyt about the things he's got, but you NEVER see him with it? Or you go to his house and it is always he let a cousin "borrow" it or his sibling broke it? This is THAT motherfcuker!!!!

CptMARVEL

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lmbaooooo so this nigga Is related to Frederick Douglas and Ramsey’s the 2nd now? I can’t even do it anymore LMBAOOOOOO

You ever know that kid that talks all this shyt about the things he's got, but you NEVER see him with it? Or you go to his house and it is always he let a cousin "borrow" it or his sibling broke it? This is THAT motherfcuker!!!!
Next thing this motherfucker is gonna say he's the inspiration for both John Henry & Paul Bunyan.
81Jzo2UJKvL._RI_.jpg
R-10124324-1524341678-1372.jpeg.jpg

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

hDpqYTfSeq4fG3oW.jpg

"Say. Now, that you mention it..."
:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

LOL Have you ever seen him in his house? I swear he homeless. He’s always live from his car aka the Pan African Time Traveling Vessel or the school or some vegan food jawn. Nigga is never at home. Donations......Donationsssssss

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That online schooling ain't good for the kids.

as far as a more productive way to utilize the funding now.

online schooling is new to our generation

future generations will adjust.

or be left behind

we just have to apply learning techniques in our applications that work for

us

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
as far as a more productive way to utilize the funding now.

online schooling is new to our generation

future generations will adjust.

or be left behind

we just have to apply learning techniques in our applications that work for

us

I agree, its kinda hard getting the younger kids to stay focus. Home is way too comfortable plus the kids need the socializing aspect of the school experience. We can't sacrifice a generation in hopes the others will fall inline with the new way of remote learning. Even college kids complain it's tough with the remote learning.

Reactions: BKF

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I agree, its kinda hard getting the younger kids to stay focus. Home is way too comfortable plus the kids need the socializing aspect of the school experience. We can't sacrifice a generation in hopes the others will fall inline with the new way of remote learning. Even college kids complain it's tough with the remote learning.

we have to KNOW ourselves, we are a DIffERENt people, we are a rhythm people, we need to

apply that to everything,

this eurocentric way of learning was shoved down our throats... and it doesnt enhance our creative nature..

it literally kills it, like it was intended to...

now if you could afford one of them forty thousand dollar a month country schools..

then you will get a dose of what its like to really learn shit...

I live around a lot of them schools, and I hear them spoil brats talkin..

and let me tell you...

they teach them children to be leaders and bosses... you could hear it in their conversations...

its the exact opposite in public schools where most of our children attend..

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Damn bro.:smh:

I've been thinking about going full-retard lately like Umar. Like, fuck it type shit. Lol. But I thought about the last person I saw go full-retard. That kat ended up hop-scotching down the hallway avoiding the white tiles singing Kirk Franklin's "Stomp" song. He then ended up stripping his clothes off because he didn't want anything white touching him.

All this happened right after I told him he'd never solve the world's problems with a computer program because of chaos. I wish the administration would have told me that kat was schizophrenic. I knew he was off, but I didn't know he was that off.

What bothered me the most was I actually followed his thought process right before he went full-retard. It had me wondering how close am I from stripping off my clothes and hop-scotching down the hallway singing Kirk Franklin's "Stomp "song? :idea: :lol: :dunno:

But, yeah. Umar is on some other shit right now.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
HA

Popular speaker Umar Johnson faces fines over lack of psychology license
by Cassie Owens, Posted: January 2, 2018 - 6:05 PM

EDGAR CERVANTES/FLICKR
Umar Johnson on stage.

Umar Johnson is taking a break. The popular Philadelphia-bred pundit had just finished a four-city "Kwanzaa tour" of Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, and Detroit. He spoke on special education, the black family, and what's called black uplift, themes he regularly mines for his 342,000-user Instagram following.

But over the holiday season, Johnson used that Instagram account to rally support for himself: His primary Facebook and GoFundMe have been suspended, he told his audience, and he faces discipline from Pennsylvania's Board of Psychology.
The state Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs has charged Johnson, known as "Dr. Umar," with portraying himself on his website as a psychologist who practices counseling services without a state license to do either. If that is proved, the board could levy fines and order Johnson to pay for the cost of the investigation.
In 2014, Johnson shared his vision of converting a defunct Virginia historically black college into a boarding school that he would name the Frederick Douglass and Marcus Garvey RBG International Leadership Academy for Black Boys. (Johnson regularly describes himself as a relative of Douglass, another claim that critics dispute.) He set a $5 million fund-raising goal that he hoped to hit by August, but did not. He had been raising money on GoFundMe, and recently said they'd hit around $400,000 before their campaign was suspended. This comes after accusations, prominently argued on the Root, that Johnson's fund-raising lacked transparency and his organization lacked 501(c)(3) status

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
HA

Popular speaker Umar Johnson faces fines over lack of psychology license
by Cassie Owens, Posted: January 2, 2018 - 6:05 PM

EDGAR CERVANTES/FLICKR
Umar Johnson on stage.

Umar Johnson is taking a break. The popular Philadelphia-bred pundit had just finished a four-city "Kwanzaa tour" of Chicago, Atlanta, Houston, and Detroit. He spoke on special education, the black family, and what's called black uplift, themes he regularly mines for his 342,000-user Instagram following.

But over the holiday season, Johnson used that Instagram account to rally support for himself: His primary Facebook and GoFundMe have been suspended, he told his audience, and he faces discipline from Pennsylvania's Board of Psychology.
The state Bureau of Professional and Occupational Affairs has charged Johnson, known as "Dr. Umar," with portraying himself on his website as a psychologist who practices counseling services without a state license to do either. If that is proved, the board could levy fines and order Johnson to pay for the cost of the investigation.
In 2014, Johnson shared his vision of converting a defunct Virginia historically black college into a boarding school that he would name the Frederick Douglass and Marcus Garvey RBG International Leadership Academy for Black Boys. (Johnson regularly describes himself as a relative of Douglass, another claim that critics dispute.) He set a $5 million fund-raising goal that he hoped to hit by August, but did not. He had been raising money on GoFundMe, and recently said they'd hit around $400,000 before their campaign was suspended. This comes after accusations, prominently argued on the Root, that Johnson's fund-raising lacked transparency and his organization lacked 501(c)(3) status
:roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:
Jesus Henry Christ

uufuYE.jpg