Umar Johnson has finally found the school......

ansatsusha_gouki

Land of the Heartless
Platinum Member
The needle skipped! SSSSCCRRCH! Holuuup there playboy! man shit hilarious! They going in lmaooooo on Ol King Kong! Fake mf! :lol: :lol: :lol: :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao2::roflmao2::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao3::roflmao:

This dude talking about, he's for black economics but wanted a black construction company to work for free to fix his "school".....

Then,want to shit on black people that didn't donate to the"school"..

Look,I agree that black people need to start our own business,schools and etc but you just can't shit on us just because we saw through your bullshit....

The sad part, I agree with some of shit he says but he makes it about him.

Then,he gave himself the title "Prince of Pan-Africanism". Normally,people give other people nicknames or titles.

Since,Umar and Paul George gave themselves a nickname I should call myself "Dan Gilbert's #1 hater"...

giphy.gif

trappstarr82

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
That Phat Fades account might not be legit. It only has 4 post with the 1st post on June 2 this year.

There is another page that's been up longer with the 1st post March 13, 2013.

Maybe someone is trying to sabotage the event or throw more shit on his name.

It would be stupid to say he is having an event in a place that can easily be verified. He can't be that dumb. Could he?

Last edited:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor

This. Now why would a youth do this? Like he said he’s disappointed and for me I’m disgusted in Umar. Fake woke militants and ignorance. Nobody’s holding Umar accountable. Ironically I don’t see any of the fake board folk who rush in to talk about attacking women yet sides with this slob Umar. What? No defense for Umar? Fuck y’all drug store cotton asses!

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
At the rate that this pandemic is slowing down America, Umar could have started a virtual school like a lot of schools who are not opening anytime soon. Still nothing. Umar suffers from Narcisitc Personality Disorder and it ain’t even close.

I'm shocked he didn't make up a lie saying he was teaching kids virtually

but he's going to just use Covid as an excuse to why the school isn't anywhere close to being functional

diamond4981

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo...
Now this motherfucker is literally begging for the money Black people spend on GRITS!!!!!

Your fuckin' grits money.... :hmm:

At this point, this shit is beyond sad or funny.
It's fucking pathetic.... :smh:

can't trust this cat he started off with 20 mil on grits then it went to 19 mil, ha. Then this dude think that only black people eat grits I'm pretty sure the article didn't say that.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
More fuckery. He goes full-on megalomaniac at the 7:00 min mark. This is untreated mental illness.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
More fuckery. He goes full-on megalomaniac at the 7:00 min mark. This is untreated mental illness.

I really hate to see this happening. What he was trying to do is greatly needed. His information regarding navigating the school system is actually really good.

But, he is unraveling right before our eyes and it is depressing to watch.

What I don't like tho, is all the people who make it their mission to take him down, but do not offer any alternative or take up the mantle.

One thing I can say, he doesn't run from anybody. He will confront and challenge whoever wants it.

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
These social media con artist will always be popping up and multiplying. This shit is the new church. Notice they all have beef with each other's and compete. That's because every con artist can potentially take donations donations donations (subscribers) from the other in the other.

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
I really hate to see this happening. What he was trying to do is greatly needed. His information regarding navigating the school system is actually really good.

What I don't like tho, is all the people who make it their mission to take him down, but do not offer any alternative or take up the mantle.

One thing I can say, he doesn't run from anybody. He will confront and challenge whoever wants it.

This. But I'm actually interested in reading his book.

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

My homeboy wife opened a school this year. I was at a dinner with them and I saw her offer the wattress and another person a job on the spot. Umar ain’t doing nothing but blowing hot ass air to get views to get paid. He is a scam artist.

BKF

Rising Star
Registered

This is why you need a team and not try to do all things on your own.
In reality though, he did it to himself by being so egotistical.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No fucking way.......lol!

FB3-D2-C5-C-806-F-4-D0-A-8-AB0-52-AD860-C41-A0.jpg
Man this nigga. :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2: :roflmao2:

Hl6xbq.jpg

Apparently his OnlyFans page has 2 hidden pics for sale

NO THANKS