Umar Johnson has finally found the school......

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
The truth is, everyone is not supposed to lead. He is a very knowledgeable and passionate brother. But, those qualities alone do not make a good leader. He would be a good wing man or behind the scenes guy.

The school is a good idea. His information regarding the misdiagnosis of young black boys is spot on. His passion is admirable. His behavior? Borderline lunatic. His execution? Piss poor.

Still, I do not wish for his downfall.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This can't be real
I don't follow any one and the only way I know about these guys is through BGOL. So far all these dudes BGOL was all hyped about turned out to be frauds and or disappointments. I watched the vids in this thread and it puzzles me how dude made it as far as he did. He has all the signs of a pastor/preacher/reverent/con artist. These are the only people I know who will ask you for a donation, take it and then tell you to your face that you didn't give enough. This mofo actually had the balls to shit on the people who wanted to donate for wating an easier way of donating.

Who the fuck gave this asshole $250,000? Are they still giving this fraud money? Nothing about this dude screams professional and educated. His degree/s can't be real. His work history can't be real. I called him out for being paranoid when he made the vid at the school and it turns out duse is a drug addict. That explains why he zoned out a few times.

This dude has been completely exposed nut still desperately trying to get the people's money. This summa bitch got his own father believing his school con.

Actually it was upwards of 1 million. Believe they shut down his GoFundMe and probably had to forfeit a good portion of the money. He is pure fraud :smh:

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Wow. Did he ever address it?

Nope. Not in any way that would make people believe or acknowledge he is anything but a buffoon and charlatan. The one brother said he doesn’t wish for his downfall but when you wearing cement boots and dragging anchor you can’t get rid of...well....also to be so ‘educated in Psychology’ he sure is overly emotional and narcissistic.

Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Nope. Not in any way that would make people believe or acknowledge he is anything but a buffoon and charlatan. The one brother said he doesn’t wise for his downfall but when you wearing cement boots and dragging anchor you can’t get rid of...well....also to be so ‘educated in Psychology’ he sure is overly emotional and narcissistic.

Yeah, The way he speaks and carries himself suggest otherwise.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
This just keeps getting worse....smh.

What’s next, staging a beat down?

Downright pathetic. Even to this day as I write this there are good people still behind this clown and at first it was sad but now it's really ignorant. I do hope he gets his ass whupped now.

Last edited:

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The truth is, everyone is not supposed to lead. He is a very knowledgeable and passionate brother. But, those qualities alone do not make a good leader. He would be a good wing man or behind the scenes guy.

The school is a good idea. His information regarding the misdiagnosis of young black boys is spot on. His passion is admirable. His behavior? Borderline lunatic. His execution? Piss poor.

Still, I do not wish for his downfall.
Well put.

The Plutonian

The Anti Bullshitter
BGOL Investor
Bro you on some self hating coon shit allways black men tearing each other down

Fuck you and anybody who scams black peoples. Your moist ass can keep giving him your paycheck if you want to. Cocksuckers like you keep him donated up. Your sambo ass

Mr. Met

So Amazin
BGOL Investor
Wow....smfh

IMG_1179.JPG