TV Discussion: Superman & Lois (CW & HBO MAX) CANCELED! ARROWVERSE IS DONE!

p5ych3

Curry Is My God
BGOL Patreon Investor
Not gonna lie, i was half in half out. then it got better, now i'm in.

where is the Legends thread though? they keep firing on all cylinders.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I was expecting Doomsday myself to debut. Caught me off guard with Bizarro.

I’m only familiar with the Bizarro pre 1990 days when he was running around like a damn idiot and wasn’t really a bad guy, just a pain in the ass.

I suspect DC has upgraded his character since then making him more hardcore and darker by looking at his debut.

Jonathan is now gonna fuck himself up with whatever drugs his girlfriend is dishing out. With his DNA, I suspect it’s not gonna react to him like a normal human. We will have to see.

And they went the LGBT route with Sarah. Jordan stays losing. HaHa!!! :cool:

Morgan is still in the picture which is good to see.

And these SuperKids, curious to see them in action.

Season is progressing nicely, less of Jordan and Jonathan which is good.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Guess he going to start catching feelings for Natalie Irons then.. :lol:

HaHa!!! :cool:

Natalie looks to have given up trying to adjust with Lois and moving on.

When she saw her fathers damaged armor and stated she wanted to upgrade it, Ol’ Gurl was ready to go into “Shuri” mode.

And it looks like they plan on leaving the Kent farm and going off to do their own thing, so I doubt Natalie gives two fucks about Jordan and his foolishness.

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just watched the last two episodes.

This series has definitely improved big time. The storylines are getting deep.

I like what they did with Bizarro compared to what I’m familiar with from the 70s/80s. The scene with Lana with powers was interesting, I suspect they will get more into that later with them showing her like that, especially the shit she is going on with Kyle.

Jonathan is a damn fool fucking with that X kryptonite shit. It’s obviously gonna fuck with him in the long term.

That cat Kyle is good at fucking some shit up. Dude a fool fucking around on Lana like that. Lana is some fine ass pussy compared to that other broad.

The shit between the General and Clark is getting deep. Morgan is now back in the picture, looking forward to them two now teaming up.

Highly recommend this series if you been blowing it off.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just watched the last episode.

Was not expecting how that played out with Morgan and Bizarro.

I got more respect and liking Morgan after this episode.

Clark’s attitude to how the Government feels about him will change going forward.

Next episode debuts next week.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watched the last 2 episodes earlier today.

Jordan got more control of his powers with the training he has been doing with his grandfather secretly. He managed to fly a short distance along. He also connected with super speed going “Neo from Matrix” when he was attacked.

Jonathan is starting to show side effects from the X-Kryptonite. It looks like they won’t get into it until next season.

We got some more details with Ally and General Anderson, definitely looking forward to that storyline from what they showed.

The last episodes return on April 26. They showed a preview of the next episode and that shit looks pretty crazy.

Definitely looking forward to it.

Episode 10 - Bizarro’s In A Bizarro World

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
I hate that se stupid click bait fanboy sights. No official news just some bullshit imagining. An open world super man game is not hard to do it's been done before with the Superman returns game . I had it back in the day and the core mechanics worked quite well.

The game although repetitive the most memorable thing for me was the flight controlled. I used to hover high over metropolis waiting for a citizen to call for help and then zoom down at super Sonic speed. It's was full on Superman shit besides fighting ro it's there was plenty of saving citizens from building fires etc and the boss battles like metallo, bizzaro, mongul in the warworld arena matter if fact that was the best level. You had to one on one fight 3 tough alien gladiators then fight .mongul. then there was the Mr mxysptlk challenges.. it was a generic movie game with some good features and moments here and there but imagine what a fleshed out superman game from rocksteady could be.

Last edited:

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just watched the Bizarro world episode.

Definitely will say it probably was one of the best episodes shown since this series debuted.

The Bizarro world turned out more interesting and better than the regular Earth the series is based on.

Everything is opposite with the characters. The relationship between Clark and Lois is more intense between them dealing his powers and responsibilities.

Jordan running around like a depressed Goth kid, they didn’t go into his character.

Lois was looking smashable in that wig. HaHa!!! :cool:

Morgan was the opposite in this world. Dude came off pretty cool. And Lana got her powers kicking ass. The throwback scene of Lana as a cheap waitress looking slutty was funny. Curious to know where Lana husband and daughter were doing.

Jonathan has the powers and amulet bringing him to Earth that explains what we saw in the end of the prior episode.

Looking forward to next weeks episode!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just watched the last episode Truth or Consequences.

Decent episode showing Jordan getting more control of his powers against Jon-El.

Jon-El and Super Lana are still running around which will cause some issues.

Lana getting the itch for Superman.

And the final scene, was not expecting that this early with Lana, it will definitely put a spin on things with Lana and Lois.

New episodes return May 31st, 2022.

Looking forward to them.

O.J PIMPSON

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
His kids suck. Fuck them kids. Never seen such shit, mad cuz he wanna keep his secret identity!! I'd put both them lil muthafuckas in the phantom zone, stupid bastards!!!

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Still wondering what is going on with how this series connects with the other CW series.

Supergirl ended with her revealing who she is with getting with Clark to discuss it over which is odd.

Morgan never gave references to Supergirl or Mon-El since he arrived. It’s like he doesn’t know about them.

John Steele came from a different Earth which makes no sense from what we saw in Crisis.

No explanation has been given on why Clark/Lois have twins. In Crisis Lois was seen holding one child.

The new series Stargirl and Naomi have not appeared to be connected to the other CW shows.

Either two things are going on.

1. The CW has fucked up and is all over the place.

2. Crisis never ended and is still going on and the characters in these shows are unaware. CW has not revealed plans on what they are doing to explain what’s happening at this time.

3. CW is planning another major “Crisis” related storyline to give a full explanation in the near future with these shows.

There was no crossover in 2021 or 2022, I assumed it had something to with the pandemic. Or that is by plan.

We will wait and see.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Just watched the last episodes.

Clark and Lois revealing everything to Lana has turned into a mess between all 3 of them.

Morgan weaseled his way out and is free.

They doing the storyline of Superman with no powers. Looking forward to how they do it.

New episodes return June 21, 2022. Only two episodes left.

Looking forward to them.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I’m gonna call it…

Clark is gonna end up a Fuckin’ Lana for whatever reason. Lana ain’t planning on getting back with her husband anytime soon. Lana is still salty over being lied to, but will calm down being she still feels for Clark.

Lois is gonna end up Fuckin’ John Steel. Not sure how it will happen, but there always seems to be a little tension when they are seen together. When Lois saw Natalie, that look on her face kicked in something pulling her closer to Steel in some way.

Something gonna kick off in the finale, or next season.

Another thing is Bizarro Lois and Bizarro Lana might get some Fuck action in making a mess of everything.

We will wait and see….

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
She DC's version of Riri"Ironheart" Williams :lol:

Something gonna kick off in the finale, or next season.
Diggle will be appearing in the finale(and possibly next season)..supposedly there will be clarification as to why all of the other Arrowverse characters arent mentioned

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Diggle will be appearing in the finale(and possibly next season)..supposedly there will be clarification as to why all of the other Arrowverse characters arent mentioned

Hopefully that’s true cuz I am one who has been scratching his head on how this show and a number of others aren’t giving some connection to each other.

And the big question with this show is why Lois has twins. When she was introduced in Crisis, her and Clark only had one kid.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
Hopefully that’s true cuz I am one who has been scratching his head on how this show and a number of others aren’t giving some connection to each other.

And the big question with this show is why Lois has twins. When she was introduced in Crisis, her and Clark only had one kid.
That finale just confirmed that the show not connected to the Arrowverse...guess they figured what was the point with all the other shows ending

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
That finale just confirmed that the show not connected to the Arrowverse...guess they figured what was the point with all the other shows ending

Just watched the last two episodes and will have to agree.

I will take it that all these CW shows are operating in different universes.

The ending with Superman taking out Ann was ok, could have been better. I liked the throwback of him circling the Earths like in the Christopher Reeve “Superman”.

I like how they keeping Lana and Kyle from not getting back together, normally in TV series the characters make up quickly and act like nothing happened all in one season. They made it clear these two will not be getting back together soon….but it might happen sooner cuz I got a sneaky feeling Kyle might hook up with Bizarro Lana if she is still imprisoned on this Earth.

Bizarro Lois showed up. She was on the porch and eyeing Clark like he was a Steak dinner. She never said anything and she didn’t understand what they were saying, but she lost her Bizarro Superman….and now it’s obvious she wants this one. Morgan made a comment that she looked good as “Corpse Lois”. We will definitely see more of her. Hopefully we will see Bizarro Lois and Lois duke it out. HaHa!!! :cool:

Diggle showing up brings in a new storyline with Steele. Looking forward to it.

Morgan is on Bizarro world, its obvious he is up to something and got plans on taking over that planet. It will bring on a twist when he discovers his Bizarro wife is Bizarro Lana.

Looking forward to to. Next season. I love how this show is presented with the characters.

Last edited:

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Just watched the last two episodes and will have to agree.

I will take it that all these CW shows are operating in different universes.

The ending with Superman taking out Ann was ok, could have been better. I liked the throwback of him circling the Earths like in the Christopher Reeve “Superman”.

I like how they keeping Lana and Kyle from not getting back together, normally in TV series the characters make up quickly and act like nothing happened all in one season. They made it clear these two will not be getting back together soon….but it might happen sooner cuz I got a sneaky feeling Kyle might hook up with Bizarro Lana if she is still imprisoned on this Earth.

Bizarro Lois showed up. She was on the porch and eyeing Clark like he was a Steak dinner. She never said anything and she didn’t understand what they were saying, but she lost her Bizarro Superman….and now it’s obvious she wants this one. Morgan made a comment that she looked good as “Corpse Lois”. We will definitely see more of her. Hopefully we will see Bizarro Lois and Lois duke it out. HaHa!!! :cool:

Diggle showing up brings in a new storyline with Steele. Looking forward to it.

Morgan is on Bizarro world, its obvious he is up to something and got plans on taking over that planet. It will bring on a twist when he discovers his Bizarro wife is Bizarro Lana.

Looking forward to to. Next season. I love how this show is presented with the characters.

ThaBurgerPimp

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member

I was looking up the history of the character in DC comics.

Found out in the comics his character comes out being gay. Not sure about the actors off screen beliefs, but it’s possible they alerted him the character might be moving forward next season or after being gay.

Also found out his dumbass is anti-vaccine. The show is filmed in Canada and they are strict right now on vaccines. He got a exemption for season 2 being the vaccine had just come out during filming, but Canada may have tightened up protocols, so that might be the reason.

Another story has come out with him talking about “mental health”.

Who knows with this clown….

Superman & Lois’ Jordan Elsass Spoke About Mental Health Prior to Exiting Show