Tulsa King - New Series Starring Sylvester Stallone On Paramount+

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
really really enjoyed this.

good twists at the end while satisfyingly resolving multiple storylines and still setting up a tight squeeze for next season

a LOT of shows need to study this and follow suit.

can't wait for season 2

TheBigOne

Master Tittay Poster
Platinum Member
really really enjoyed this.

good twists at the end while satisfyingly resolving multiple storylines and still setting up a tight squeeze for next season

a LOT of shows need to study this and follow suit.

can't wait for season 2
There's another episode to drop, right?

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
So, Stacy passed up a Million to get her good gubmint job back

Yup

Fans arguing she had no choice

But that is not how I saw it

It seems they were gonna let her skate regardless

Because she was shit and the potential embarrassment on the entire bureau

They has no idea about the money

She gave him up for her a job

Never liked her or trusted her.

She was basically an addict with a badge you blamed the world and her ex for all her problems.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
‘Tulsa King’: Terence Winter Returns As Writer In Season 2 As Paramount+ Series Opts Against Traditional Showrunner

The series, created by Taylor Sheridan, has opted not to bring in a replacement for Winter in line with the practice at the other Sheridan series produced by 101 Studios which don’t have a traditional showrunner. Instead, Tulsa King has hired a director/executive producer whose deal is still being finalized.

Nellie Andreeva
February 29, 2024

Tulsa-King-1.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
DOPE series!! Just found out about this show and binge watched it last night. I was up until 5am cause my impatient ass couldn't wait to see what happened next!

Love how Sly and the young Black actor performed together.

Really love the relationship w/ the Black father and son.

Great showing romance and people that just want to fuck at a later stage of life.
You never really see older love like that in a series.

The chick that plays Sly's daughter is sexy as hell to me. You can tell she has a big booty! :cool:

Fantastic story w/ excellent twists and turns.

I'm sure the crazy mafia son will back next season to stir shit up.

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
DOPE series!! Just found out about this show and binge watched it last night. I was up until 5am cause my impatient ass couldn't wait to see what happened next!

Love how Sly and the young Black actor performed together.

Really love the relationship w/ the Black father and son.

Great showing romance and people that just want to fuck at a later stage of life.
You never really see older love like that in a series.

The chick that plays Sly's daughter is sexy as hell to me. You can tell she has a big booty! :cool:

Fantastic story w/ excellent twists and turns.

I'm sure the crazy mafia son will back next season to stir shit up.

She is nice, but the booty standard issue.

A LOT of feet pics of her though...

A LOT

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
‘Tulsa King’ Casting Agency Quits After Sylvester Stallone Accused Of Disparaging Background Actors

Rose Locke Casting of Atlanta was hired to find actors ages 18 and over for the second season of the Taylor Sheridan series. But apparently the working conditions on Tulsa King soon became fodder on a private Facebook page for Atlanta-based background actors; Stallone and an unnamed director were accused of calling some of the extras “ugly,” “tub of lard” and “fat guy with cane.” The recipient of the latter comment apparently said later that it “hurt his soul” to hear himself described that way on set.

Lynette Rice
April 9, 2024

‘Tulsa King’: Frank Grillo Joins Season 2 Of Paramount+ Series From MTVE Studios

The General is getting a formidable new opponent. Frank Grillo has joined the Season 2 cast of Taylor Sheridan’s Paramount+ original series Tulsa King, as a new series regular

Nellie Andreeva
April 4, 2024

Frank-Grillo-Tulsa-King.jpg

Deezz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
‘Tulsa King’ Casting Agency Quits After Sylvester Stallone Accused Of Disparaging Background Actors

Rose Locke Casting of Atlanta was hired to find actors ages 18 and over for the second season of the Taylor Sheridan series. But apparently the working conditions on Tulsa King soon became fodder on a private Facebook page for Atlanta-based background actors; Stallone and an unnamed director were accused of calling some of the extras “ugly,” “tub of lard” and “fat guy with cane.” The recipient of the latter comment apparently said later that it “hurt his soul” to hear himself described that way on set.

Lynette Rice
April 9, 2024

‘Tulsa King’: Frank Grillo Joins Season 2 Of Paramount+ Series From MTVE Studios

The General is getting a formidable new opponent. Frank Grillo has joined the Season 2 cast of Taylor Sheridan’s Paramount+ original series Tulsa King, as a new series regular

Nellie Andreeva
April 4, 2024

Frank-Grillo-Tulsa-King.jpg
Messed up if true.

I could see him saying that being a fitness guy his whole life. Kinda how they are.