Tulsa King - New Series Starring Sylvester Stallone On Paramount+

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exhibit three: More defending of White Racism, however this time the tactic changes. The new tactic is saying that racism is in the past; again, minimizing racism again.

Instead of addressing the racist behavior of Sly Stallone, you're using more mental gymnastics to absolve him.
You are reading too much into what he said that word is not used like it once was and that’s a fact.

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are reading too much into what he said that word is not used like it once was and that’s a fact.
Exhibit four: More defending of White Racism, however this time the tactic changes: your new tactic is racial strong-arming, trying to convince someone that they didn't hear what they heard or didn't see what they saw. Again, minimizing racism again.

Not acknowledging racist behavior is a problem for you so take responsibilty for your lack of judgement when it comes to the issue of White Supremacist actions.

clitsational

Rising Star
Platinum Member
stallone is like america to me

i like america

i know america don't fuck wit me AT ALL

the first draft of stallone's rocky screenplay was nig with the hard er every other word

is what it is

this show is not terrible so far

:cool:

Entrepronegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Exhibit four: More defending of White Racism, however this time the tactic changes: your new tactic is racial strong-arming, trying to convince someone that they didn't hear what they heard or didn't see what they saw. Again, minimizing racism again.

Not acknowledging racist behavior is a problem for you so take responsibilty for your lack of judgement when it comes to the issue of White Supremacist actions.
You need to stop being so quick to judge someone people on these board say cac all the time would you call them racist?

World B Free

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You need to stop being so quick to judge someone people on these board say cac all the time would you call them racist?
Exhibit five: More defending of White Racism, however this time the tactic changes: accusing the disparaged group member for being racist by pointing out racist behavior.

You are defending white racism fervently, I see you.

Last edited:

kesq

Rising Star
Platinum Member
stallone is like america to me

i like america

i know america don't fuck wit me AT ALL

the first draft of stallone's rocky screenplay was nig with the hard er every other word

is what it is

this show is not terrible so far

:cool:
I hear you. FWIW though, he did put some Black folks to work in this show, so there's that. That is a very important factor as to whether I will invest in a show anymore.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Episodes 3 and 4

Watched these two this morning.

The series continues on showing how quick Dwight thinks on figuring out money making schemes. With him just seeing that silly Nitrous gig and the potential for quick cash is how you become successful in the game.

Tyson, that mofo is gonna get himself killed or his family killed. I’m not fully understanding why his father hasn’t kicked his dumbass out of the house. His father has a history in the underworld and is showing too much protection to Tyson which is gonna bite him in the ass.

Annabelle Sciorra debuted, haven’t seen her since “The Sopranos”.

Dana Delaney debuted. Not sure if she and Dwight will be a couple.

Dwight and Armand finally met. Dwight got some more information on why he might have been sent to Tulsa.

Series is slowly picking up steam.

Looking forward for next episodes.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Watching recent episodes now.

Just realized the actor who plays Armand started out as a child actor in the 80s on the show “Doogie Howser”

That cat aged big time.

Max Casella

max-casella-doogie-howser-110822-1-de66f613f84543b58dba8faa5356fcfd.jpg

doogie-howser-1-1586451865.jpg

MV5BMTYxNzU4MzAxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODA2MTY1MTE@._V1_.jpg

max-casella-tulsa-king-855x570.jpg

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
Watching recent episodes now.

Just realized the actor who plays Armand started out as a child actor in the 80s on the show “Doogie Howser”

That cat aged big time.

Max Casella

max-casella-doogie-howser-110822-1-de66f613f84543b58dba8faa5356fcfd.jpg

doogie-howser-1-1586451865.jpg

MV5BMTYxNzU4MzAxNl5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwODA2MTY1MTE@._V1_.jpg

max-casella-tulsa-king-855x570.jpg

So what is the quick breakdown so far now that you caught up? Is it some nice gangster shit? Is it like that one Netherland mobster shit. Lillyhammer I think it was.

I'm waiting to stream and binge if it is good.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
So what is the quick breakdown so far now that you caught up? Is it some nice gangster shit? Is it like that one Netherland mobster shit. Lillyhammer I think it was.

I'm waiting to stream and binge if it is good.

I haven’t seen what you mentioned.

It’s good, not on the level of “Better Call Saul”, but a step below it. But it can hold up on its own.

I would say it’s on the same level as “Justified”.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Episodes 5 and 6

Episode 5 played out well with Dwight coming to the realization of the life he has had and how it took him from his family.

Meeting his daughter and her husband was a shock to him. The passing of his brother with him in NYC and how his sister was the only one to acknowledge him hit him hard.

When Dwight’s daughter revealed what happened between her and Nico, Ol School Dwight kicked in and handled business. That event looks to be what brings Dwight and his daughter together.

The NY family Boss is not happy with Dwight, but the Boss is not too concerned cuz the money is flowing in nicely from Tulsa.

That crazy Biker gang is now coming after Dwight. I busted out laughing when Dwight confronted that dude.

And Dwight’s point about keeping that cash in the safe came true with the FBI bust.

Gonna let a few episodes stack up. There will be 10 episodes for the season, 4 to go.

tpotda

Rising Star
Registered
He stopped suge from being his neighbor back in the day by buying the house next door once he heard suge was about to put a down payment in

What makes y’all think Sylvester is a racist? He’s always cast a major Black role in all his movies . Pretty sure a racist wants nothing to do with any Blacks other than some servant role.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
He stopped suge from being his neighbor back in the day by buying the house next door once he heard suge was about to put a down payment in
Would you want that nigga living next to you? With the reputation he had back then? I have some friends who lived directly below him in Pacific Palisades and went to his parties they a Black couple.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
I'm not a big Stallone fan, but I was at my daughter's for Christmas and clicked on eps 4-6. I like it and will keep watching it. Dana Delaney is a sexy ole broad.

Dana Delaney did a lot of voice work for those DC animated films in the 2000s.

She mainly did Lois Lane.

c84e45431577d17e880a3f5280c8f85e.jpg

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
I'll give it a watch. Yellowstone and the Mayor of Kingstown were cool.

Season 2 of Mayor of Kingstown debuts this month ... here's the latest on star Jeremy Renner ...

slewdem100

Rising Star
OG Investor
I remember seeing that interview where Reggie Wright claimed Stallone was racist because he and others didnt want Suge living next to them...Stallone may turn out to be a stone cold racist but not wanting Suge to live in your neighborhood during that time period with all the stuff swirling around him is not proof of racism

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
Season 2 of Mayor of Kingstown debuts this month ... here's the latest on star Jeremy Renner ...

WTF!!!!???

Prayers go out to him.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend
WTF!!!!???

Prayers go out to him.

blackbull1970

The Black Bastard
Platinum Member
Episodes 7 - 9

Watched these 3 this afternoon.

We got a flashback scene on what actually happened that put Dwight in prison.

Chickie took out his Father and is now the Boss. And he wants Dwight gone.

Bodhi revealed there is more to him than what we knew, which gives a complete different perspective on his character.

Tyson still living in a fantasy world thinking this life is like what he has seen in the movies. I don’t think he is gonna make it past the 2nd season.

Dwight took care of Chickie when he showed up in Tulsa. Dwight knew he was not sincere about starting over. Chickie left, but it ain’t over between those two.

Dwight and Waltrip finally had their battle. It brought the old school Dwight into action.

Dwight’s relationship with his daughter got better, but the last scene of the finale looks to have changed that.

Agent Stacy selling out Dwight like that. I’m suspecting there might be more going on than what the charges brought on Dwight. The Government might be wanting to use Dwight for something big with the information and experience he has.

We will wait and see.

Looking forward to season 2.