TRUMP MET WITH RITTENHOUSE. The coons aren't ready to explain this.

crossovernegro

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bullshit...and thankfully nobody falls for it. We all know that aside from the black president(not deifying him or saying he was perfect), every president has been at the very least, a little racist against us....but we also know that there is bad and there is worse. Lincoln was racist, but there's no doubt that he was better than Andrew Johnson.

Plus, there's a reason someone like trump is a God to the alt righters, the confederacy, kkk, etc. There's a reason that people with 88 tattooed on their neck love him....it's because they know he's their guy and it's comical when the usual suspects try to just ignore that shit.

Tell me what president wasn’t racist? You niggaz love those white supremacist who pretend to like you. Those are the most dangerous ones cause they’ll lead you foolish coons in the lake of fire. You can’t appreciate a bold in your face white supremacist you like the hidden white supremacist. Those white supremacists make you feel comfortable.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Regardless they’re all racist like you said. I don’t see what the issue is here??? Trump just racism. Would feel better if he hid his racism and pretended to like you? Also you may as well call Obama a racist cause he helped oppress black people too.

You all don’t understand the art of war. Hidden racists or pretenders are more dangerous than bold racists.

Bullshit...and thankfully nobody falls for it. We all know that aside from the black president(not deifying him or saying he was perfect), every president has been at the very least, a little racist against us....but we also know that there is bad and there is worse. Lincoln was racist, but there's no doubt that he was better than Andrew Johnson.

Plus, there's a reason someone like trump is a God to the alt righters, the confederacy, kkk, etc. There's a reason that people with 88 tattooed on their neck love him....it's because they know he's their guy and it's comical when the usual suspects try to just ignore that shit.

TimRock

Don't let me be misunderstood
BGOL Investor
Regardless they’re all racist like you said. I don’t see what the issue is here??? Trump just racism. Would feel better if he hid his racism and pretended to like you? Also you may as well call Obama a racist cause he helped oppress black people too.

You all don’t understand the art of war. Hidden racists or pretenders are more dangerous than bold racists.
you sound like an idiot, and not only when you stutter.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Biden is actually their guy and to say differently would make you a liar.

I posted about it before the selections last year and the coons (which you are if you side with a white nationalist) supported Biden, not Trump.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

If you think Obama was racist you just a straight up clown. Nothing you say can be taken seriously. You basically sucking Trump's dick.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor

IMG-1202.jpg

Pworld297

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The OP is completely wrong...
I guarantee you that these Black folk TOTALLY support Trump meeting with Rittenhouse:

GettyImages-1235237714.jpg

"This is GREAT!!!! Barack Obama would never have the guts to meet with Mr. Rittenhouse".

Candace_Owens_%2851331093124%29_%28cropped%29.jpg

"I know Democrats are angry, but this is just MORE proof that Donald Trump will make this country great again".

1633823396335.jpg

"Kyle Rittenhouse is a great example of how Republicans have to stand up against BLM, Antifa and Progressives".

542231e8243ffe154b8c7afc309683e5.jpg

"Black people are lazy and didn't vote for Donald Trump like, Mr. Rittenhouse did. Black people are spiritually poor and morally corrupt".
These coons have no shame at all.. Just pathetic!

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
Yup facts. Shit at least trump
Bailed niggas out of jail. I’m still waiting on how many niggas has Joe Biden bailed out of jail. Since you Biden lovers, love him so much. What has he done to improve the life’s of black people ?

You give him 90% of the vote and your community has nothing to show for it.

Trump let a few high profile people out of jail, brought to his attention by celebrities. Many of the people he helped were people who would go to jail for helping him, and people who allegedly paid off folks in Trump's orbit to get a pardon/commutation.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump let a few high profile people out of jail, brought to his attention by celebrities. Many of the people he helped were people who would go to jail for helping him, and people who allegedly paid off folks in Trump's orbit to get a pardon/commutation.

I wonder why he didn’t commute Joe Exotica’s sentence :giggle:

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
I wonder why he didn’t commute Joe Exotica’s sentence :giggle:

I had to google who that was.

I hope Biden learns from Trump tho. Obama went through the regular process, and if lawyers said someone shouldn't be pardoned, he basically went along with it. Trump didn't care about optics or the law. Biden also needs to put in acting heads for all the folks the GOP won't confirm. Let them fuss and moan after 4 years of acting heads half ass running the Gov't for 4 years.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I had to google who that was.

I hope Biden learns from Trump tho. Obama went through the regular process, and if lawyers said someone shouldn't be pardoned, he basically went along with it. Trump didn't care about optics or the law. Biden also needs to put in acting heads for all the folks the GOP won't confirm. Let them fuss and moan after 4 years of acting heads half ass running the Gov't for 4 years.
So you sayin Biden should go ahead and commute the Tiger Kang? Looooololol

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member

VAiz4hustlaz

Proud ADOS and not afraid to step to da mic!
BGOL Investor
Where is the usual Dick eating faggots?

vaiz4dicksuckerz
Roblowsdicks
Xcactor
Hardacacz16
Forcecooner
Gene Coonsco
Supercac

why they always quiet in Trump threads but rush in Biden threads to post white nationalist memes and tweets.

mangobob79

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trump let a few high profile people out of jail, brought to his attention by celebrities
thats how trump was able to fool all these bgol cacs and their likes ! OPTICS !! ALLDAY !! why folks havent learnt this yet still baffles me
on everything he did ! he knew the power of POSING FOR THE PRESS! cos he knew simpletosn like these bgol cacs would fall for it !
on everything from
empowerment zones
to hbcu funding
to
prison commutations
to
the unemployment numbers & economy he claimed was failing then 3 weeks after he got in claimed the progress as his !!

and folks in the know have knowledge that Trump's team was selling them pardons.. i was mad at Wayne until i found out Wayne's team parted with a "milly a milly a milly "!

OPTICS cos he knew most folks wont delve into the issues or the claims & numbers, americans too slow from media laziness

Last edited: