TRUMP MET WITH RITTENHOUSE. The coons aren't ready to explain this.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
IMG-1202.jpg

Imagine paying airfare, room & board, fuck fees, etc. for THAT then bragging to the Board :smh::lol:

:lol:That cockeyed bastard @Megatron X defied all odds and Covid protocols to buy some ass off Tarzan

:roflmao2::roflmao:

Dog look at the arms

And those knuckles, that prob swing if the agreed payment is short

Last edited:

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Last edited:

mcguyver

Rising Star
OG Investor
Yep Rittenhouse life is going to be more fucked up now you don’t understand what’s going to get ready to happen to him he should have went home and stay there for a minute. This is why I told people yesterday that he support black lives matter was bullshit.

Ain't shit gonna happen to him.

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor

"[Rittenhouse] should not have had to suffer through a trial for that. He was going to be dead if he didn't pull that trigger, that guy that put the gun to his head in one-quarter of a second he was going to pull the trigger. Kyle would have been dead," Trump said.

"He's a really good young guy … just left Mar-a-Lago a little while ago, and he should never have been put through that. That was prosecutorial misconduct, and it's happening all over the United States right now with the Democrats," Trump said.
"I was an innocent 17-year-old who was violently attacked and defended myself," Rittenhouse said on "Tucker Carlson Tonight" Monday. "I feel my life has been extremely defamed ... I don't think I would be able to go out and get a job and not have to deal with harassment. But I'm at a place now … where I have to have people with me because people want to kill me just because I defended myself – and they're too ignorant to look at the facts of what happened … I see some of the threats. Some of the things people say it's absolutely sickening."

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude right hia.....WTF is wrong with him. I think Trump's dick is stuck in his mouth....
If all 4 of his wishes come true, this country will be upside down....

I'd say that I wouldn't want to live in a world where this happened, but odds are pretty good that with them running the ship, I wouldn't live that long anyway.

carsun1000

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
I'd say that I wouldn't want to live in a world where this happened, but odds are pretty good that with them running the ship, I wouldn't live that long anyway.
I'm fervently hoping that this won't happen....this is like a collection of the crazies in one single house.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, he be trolling his ass off. Ain't even smooth wit it. Jumping back and forth on both sides. The pandemic getting to lil homie. He bored as fuck.
Wasn’t u the same nigga who said self science was a retart?

And how the fuck am I playing both sides?

I’m a former retired voter and now a BGOL Political Observer

I ask questions and sit back.

Mask

"OneOfTheBest"
Platinum Member

donwuan

The Legend
BGOL Investor
Wasn’t u the same nigga who said self science was a retart?

And how the fuck am I playing both sides?

I’m a former retired voter and now a BGOL Political Observer

I ask questions and sit back.

Trolls are people who leave intentionally provocative or offensive messages on the internet in order to get attention, cause trouble, or upset someone.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Trolls are people who leave intentionally provocative or offensive messages on the internet in order to get attention, cause trouble, or upset someone.
So me asking if niggas fuck with Leo Terrell is getting attention????

didnt u post trump and Kyle Rittenhouse?