The United States’ leading white nationalist says he is voting for Joe Biden

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is anybody really surprised?

The “but the parties are different!” team is about to be dissolved permanently.

Straight down the line, Democratic.

“believes Biden and Harris will be tougher on crime and Black Lives Matter”

Good luck to the fear mongers.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You're a free thinker. Whoever the president is doesn't matter to you. Gays and Mexicans blah blah blah...
You’re a smart guy. I think you can see the positive correlation between the character of the people who openly support Biden.

Now the democrats are attracting white nationalists. Why is that? (That would be the first question I would ask).

NightMare Paint

Not A Horse
BGOL Investor
You’re a smart guy. I think you can see the positive correlation between the character of the people who openly support Biden.

Now the democrats are attracting white nationalists. Why is that? (That would be the first question I would ask).
You're asking why a known attention whore is attention whoring. Waste your own time getting to the bottom of this non-mystery

Camille

Kitchen Wench #TeamQuaid
Staff member
@Spectrum @fonzerrillii you see this? First Ammon Bundy supports BLM and now this from Richard Spencer. 2020 timeline is crazy. If David Duke comes out in support of Biden, I might need therapy.

Blkops

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

[/QUOTE

So where is this criticism of Trump from you? You're a smart guy, why the inconsistencies. You hold Dems accountable but give Trump and Repubs a pass. It's almost like you have an agenda or something.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
What he just did would be the equivalent of trump telling his base that he thinks the so-called black man is superior to the so-called white man.

The fix is simple, however. Abolish the two-party system NOW. One that collapses, we finally have a chance.
Why would you abolish the two parties. They are both financially necessary for a capitalist society

Mrfreddygoodbud

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Is anybody really surprised?

The “but the parties are different!” team is about to be dissolved permanently.

Straight down the line, Democratic.

“believes Biden and Harris will be tougher on crime and Black Lives Matter”

Good luck to the fear mongers.

He saw that "blacks" supporting trump made racist confused.

and he is tryin to reverse that confusion.

that muthafucka is NOT voting for biden...

remember demons are liars and deceivers, he spawned directly

from the anus of satan

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
<<<quote needs revision>>>
Your quote needs to be edited because it is all fucked up.

To answer your question, I hold them all accountable (Democrip and Rebloodpican) because there is no such thing as a good politician. I’m one of the few proponents on BGOL of:
-abolishing the two-party system
-term limits on all political positions
-politicians representative of their constituency

I don’t see how you and others interpret that as pro-republican, other than all of the liberal media programming.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Why would you abolish the two parties. They are both financially necessary for a capitalist society
No, they aren’t. And they are of no benefit to the so-called black community. They only benefit the money class.

The elimination of the Federal Reserve and the money system and the two-party political system would solve 90% of this corporation’s problems immediately.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Please at what point do you admit maybe the market is irrational?
It’s not if you have the power to pass laws, start wars And control interest rates. why do you think presidents will waive there pay and still end up rich after their term is done

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
They pass laws to enrich themselves. That’s hardly a referendum on the effectiveness of the government. Like a drug addict with control of their pain pump.
I said necessary for a capitalist society. I said nothing about governing.
You pass laws and invest in whatever associated with the laws you passed.
ex. Laws regarding real estate and loans.
invest in housing market
start wars and invest in anything around that war. Steel, oil, etc.
build walls invest in construction materials.
eventually there’s a bubble and it must bust.

Last edited:

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor
The covert white supremacy game is refined.

When these cac lunatics become overt it upsets the refined system. Overt r/ws makes the opposition organize and look at the entire system. Emotional idiotic cacs are actually pushing progress forward and the handlers can't have that. Nelly Fuller Jr. explains it here.

Loan Me 20

Rising Star
Registered
The “but the parties are different!” team is about to be dissolved permanently. Is anybody really surprised?

I'm not surprised you're ignoring the fact that Trump is so incompetent & evil that a lot of people who were singing his praises, even white supremacist, are turning on him you bitchass Malcolm X wannabe.

Wow. So Richard Spencer can admit to what even some BGOL transformers (CAC's in disguise) won't: Trump is killing Americans.

Even some white supremacist realize that a white ethno-state is worthless if everyone is homeless & has to worry about getting sick & dying because Republican officials would rather serve Trump than the people who elected them. Guess they're not completely fucking stupid :lol: .

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This spencer dude is mad because he feels trump was too soft on liberals and poc.

If you ever worked with covert undercover racists cacs you'll know that they dislike trump and consider him a Israel butt kisser this is the main reason spencer doesn't like trump.

All these cacs supported trump in 16 but gave up on him in 18 and beyond. Richard spencer has been run out of ws circles for a while now they dislike him.

These dudes want a hard core unapologetic ws president and in a capitalist society that's virtually impossible because companies hire us a d other poc too... This is why they dislike trump.

He's full of crap though he's not supporting Biden he's just trying to mentality screw up the democrats since it gives them something to talk about.

Also Richard Spencer is too honest for mainstream he's not covert with his hate and that's what got him booted off mainstream.

If these dudes had their way companies would leave America and go to Greenland or Switzerland or something. They talk all these ws language but fail to understand capitalism.

I remember Ron Paul run for president, pretty good example he was pull out of everywhere except America and he got brushed quickly. Completely unrealistic expectations.

totto

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So trump is just tooo racist for racist

The opposite honestly trump ain't racist enough.

The hard-core racist cacs have no idea how money works Americans will be issue one tent for up to four people, water and a loaf of bread everyday if they had their way. They would burn America to the ground with bad idealogy.

hocjo2626

Horace C. Jones II
Registered
Hey OP, put this in your fat white racist Pro-White cracka ass pipe and smoke it you simple bastard. You're daddy trump gotta go.

Don't be mad cause this is a very good ad. :yes: