TRUMP MET WITH RITTENHOUSE. The coons aren't ready to explain this.

xfactor

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Y’all don’t fuck with Leo Terrell ???

but yawl fuck wit Jesse Jackson

FOH
It is sad to see all of these baby boomers and old Generation X’ers talk wrong about shit they should know all about. They can’t call Leo Terrell a coon and not CIA asset and informant Jesse Jackson one. Shit is sad how hypocritical they are. Generation Y aka the millennials are the only hope for bringing this society out of the shitter :smh:

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
But you’re a dumb ass cracka

JD Walker made you his bottom bitch. You were so scared of him you offered him free head all year long more than that Asian tranny crew u run with. Now you come on to BGOL campaigning for a faggot to bring to your next Asian piss event.

Megatron X

A Prophet of Doom
BGOL Investor
Nothing you just said applies to me. Hopefully you gave yourself a migraine thinking up that elementary insult :smh:

Dr Truth is a old ass bum bitch in his 50s still living in a section 8 trailer getting that county check and food stamp on the 3rd each month,

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
JD Walker made you his bottom bitch. You were so scared of him you offered him free head all year long more than that Asian tranny crew u run with. Now you come on to BGOL campaigning for a faggot to bring to your next Asian piss event.
How many times you going to run with that blatant lie. Nobody here believes that bullshit about that cracka JD Walker. The facts are you fly thousands of miles to fuck transsexuals and pay for it

T_Holmes

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The thing that kills me is stuff like this. And I know that she's one of the crazier ones out there, but I am somehow still surprised by white people's capacity to deify absolute bullshit behavior. This kid would still be garbage, but if they just let him slink off into the shadows and become irrelevant after a few months, that would at least work out better than trying to give him a damn medal for ending people's lives.

...and I still haven't forgotten that bullshit with Limbaugh.

And these same people will be clutching their pearls trying to understand other people's rage and frustration.

ghoststrike

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Because that nigga looks like Delroy Lindo

AYOOOOOOOOOO :lol: :roflmao: :roflmao2::lol2:

Delroy-Lindo-to-star-in-new-Blade-film.jpg