Trick Daddy Says "Beyonce Can't Sing" & Disses Jay-Z

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
LMFAO!!! Nigga said Gigolo Tony, the one and only.... nigga MC ADE lived across the street from my moms back in the days. You left out Disco Rick and the Dogs.
lol I forgot about Disco Rick. You know the Dogs main rapper is on Death Row and I don't mean the record label.

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The south dont fucks with no Jay-Z and thats facts.I know this all to well.Atlanta,GA especially doesnt bump no Jay-Z so Miami and Florida in general wouldn't fare no better.

This is a fact. The south sided with pac. Miami was all Pac.

Beyonce can sing tho Trick. there are alot of people in the cant sing category, she not one.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
This is a fact. The south sided with pac. Miami was all Pac.

Beyonce can sing tho Trick. there are alot of people in the cant sing category, she not one.

latavia-roberson-waited-before-she-released-a-solo-single-1600815247.jpg

latavia_roberson.jpg

latavia-r.png

0fc45d9d7698bf4555d699d942d87583.jpg

latavia-roberson.png

Now that sounds feasible.And Yes the South did sided with Pac now that i look back on it.Beyonce can sing i dont know what in the hell Trick is talking about.Now in that regards Trick needs to really reconsider his comments about Beyonce's talent,now in my personal opinion I think Trick had a personal liking(crush) for one of the members of Destinys Child her name was Latavia Roberson but she ended up getting outed from the group and thats probably why Trick has a disliking for Beyonce Lets just bluntly put it like this Trick was never a Beyonce stan from jump,he never was infatuated with her like the rest That much i do know.He may have thought she had something to do with her outing.I dont know but i could be wrong as hell and talking all out my head.But i do remember Trick complementing the hell out of Latavia Roberson it was damn near like he was shooting a shot a her.

Last edited:

jack walsh13

Jack Walsh 13
BGOL Investor
Mothafucking facts!!!! He had to switch styles and delivery multiple times. Not saying for acceptance or otherwise but not everybody was a fan of his. Hence why Biggie's death opened up major opportunities for him.

And more on topic. Fuck Trick talking about. Trying to stay relevant without making any quality music.
Yeah these are big facts. You had to be in the tri-state area to know the truth to this.

279fyX.jpg

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Jay z comment is true tho
Beyonce can sing she still from the 90s
But people that are saying she better than MJ are smoking coke mix with almondz
That super high

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  1. Beyonce does has a limited range
  2. Trick Daddy is being a jackass. No need to talk shit about her.
  3. Trick Daddy really wasn't that good. He just came in on the tail end of the Bass/Florida music when a lot of people was missing the golden years. He's not event in the top 10 of the Florida Rappers/Groups.
You bugging. Trick's first few albums stand up against any southern records that came out at the time......

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Man. Trick might be able to make the mt Rushmore of Florida
Might? On the outside looking in for my age group Trick was one of the first to make you take Florida rap serious. I'm not talking about bass records...I'm talking about a dude just rapping raw on record.....Trick one of the first I remember......

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mothafucking facts!!!! He had to switch styles and delivery multiple times. Not saying for acceptance or otherwise but not everybody was a fan of his. Hence why Biggie's death opened up major opportunities for him.

And more on topic. Fuck Trick talking about. Trying to stay relevant without making any quality music.
Jay would've still been Jay with BIG's death or not.

What you consider "changing styles" is Jay adapting. And no other rapper has managed to do that better From the 90's to 2020.......no rapper has been able to stay relevant as Jay has. I'd say Nas has in regards to making albums but even then that's a limited list.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Might? On the outside looking in for my age group Trick was one of the first to make you take Florida rap serious. I'm not talking about bass records...I'm talking about a dude just rapping raw on record.....Trick one of the first I remember......
Well what I really meant was. There’s only like 4 rappers from Florida to choose from. He makes it by default

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jay z comment is true tho
Beyonce can sing she still from the 90s
But people that are saying she better than MJ are smoking coke mix with almondz
That super high
Jay comment is far from true. Nobody made jay that. He earned that shit. Cause Niccas was not fukin wit jay cause only ones that fucked wit him was most chicks and Niccas that was ballin.
even nore said he wasn’t a j fan.
it took me a lil while till I actually had money to realize I was just a hater.

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Well what I really meant was. There’s only like 4 rappers from Florida to choose from. He makes it by default
Naw I mean you got Luke, JT Money, Pitbull, Rick Ross, Plies, Trick, Trina, Flo Rida.....I think Trick paved the way for a lot of these dudes...

I think you gotta go Trick, Rick Ross, Luke and Flo Rida.....

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jay would've still been Jay with BIG's death or not.

What you consider "changing styles" is Jay adapting. And no other rapper has managed to do that better From the 90's to 2020.......no rapper has been able to stay relevant as Jay has. I'd say Nas has in regards to making albums but even then that's a limited list.
Big was dope. But where him and jay separate is jay came in a hustler for real. It’s in the business side where they gonna differ

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Naw I mean you got Luke, JT Money, Pitbull, Rick Ross, Plies, Trick, Trina, Flo Rida.....I think Trick paved the way for a lot of these dudes...

I think you gotta go Trick, Rick Ross, Luke and Flo Rida.....
Exactly my point. Now can you picture adding and subtracting anyone from that list for debate. :rolleyes:
I mean it’s a lot of room for some new Niccas to take them spots. Only left might be Rick Ross

keone

WORLD WAR K aka Sensei ALMONDZ
International Member
Jay comment is far from true. Nobody made jay that. He earned that shit. Cause Niccas was not fukin wit jay cause only ones that fucked wit him was most chicks and Niccas that was ballin.
even nore said he wasn’t a j fan.
it took me a lil while till I actually had money to realize I was just a hater.
I disagree it was true

EGO-TRIP

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The south dont fucks with no Jay-Z and thats facts.I know this all to well.Atlanta,GA especially doesnt bump no Jay-Z so Miami and Florida in general wouldn't fare no better.
Shit, i'm from NYC and fuck Jay-Z............................................................................Fuck Diddy and Mase tooo !

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Shit, i'm from NYC and fuck Jay-Z............................................................................Fuck Diddy and Mase tooo !
I was just trying to get Dude to understand that the South wasnt rocking hard with no Jay-z during his career.Jay-Z himself even knows this jay knows he doesnt have a whole lot of influence in the South.A Jay-z CD was definitely not in the cars riding down the streets of the South(facts).His cd was definitely not in the CD changers that hard in the south.You may have had a few at best,but definitely not no overwhelming majority.I guess dude may have took that as im taking a swipe at Jay.But um oh well

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I liked Trick, but y'all sleeping on Poison Clan.
No I’m not. I was the first one to mention poison clan on here. Jt money. My boy came back to ny from mia wit that cd telling me he was down with them. Which explain why they was the first real rappers to really rap from Florida.