Trick Daddy Says "Beyonce Can't Sing" & Disses Jay-Z

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Nicca you lying. It was only maybe 3 of ny artist I heard in the clubs in the south. And 2 of them was dmx and jay z. Not that that matters. He still at where he at. Regardless. And ny Niccas hated jay z in the beginning.
Nicca you lying and i know what i hear on these streets from Baton Rouge,La all the way to the ATL and in between and even in the clubs there.Dont nobody in the south be bumping Jay-Z like that.This is facts bro.I dont have lie to you. you can see it visually for yourself.If you can travel back in time before Jay-Z retired from the rap game and in the streets of the ATL and in the clubs i can literally guaranteed my life savings with confidence nobody in the ATL was bumping Jay-Z.Now Jeezy(fo sho)........Gucci Mane definitely,TI for sure.Yung LA precisely.You have to understand the ATL has become the center for hip hop universe after Jay Z retired.Whatever happens in the ATL sets the tone for what happen in the rest of the South.You can talk shit all you want about the South,but one thing for sure Record executives needs the South for record sales and thats for dern sho and they cannot get around that.Jay-Z has never in his career conquered the South.The West Coast yeah he gained a little traction.The east coast he conquered and some mid western states,but the south was a no go.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Nicca you lying and i know what i hear on these streets from Baton Rouge,La all the way to the ATL and in between and even in the clubs there.Dont nobody in the south be bumping Jay-Z like that.This is facts bro.I dont have lie to you. you can see it visually for yourself.If you can travel back in time before Jay-Z retired from the rap game and in the streets of the ATL and in the clubs i can literally guaranteed my life savings with confidence nobody in the ATL was bumping Jay-Z.Now Jeezy(fo sho)........Gucci Mane definitely,TI for sure.Yung LA precisely.You have to understand the ATL has become the center for hip hop universe after Jay Z retired.Whatever happens in the ATL sets the tone for what happen in the rest of the South.You can talk shit all you want about the South,but one thing for sure Record executives needs the South for record sales and thats for dern sho and they cannot get around that.Jay-Z has never in his career conquered the South.The West Coast yeah he gained a little traction.The east coast he conquered and some mid western states,but the south was a no go.
Nahhh Nicca. I ain’t speaking from hearsay. I’ve been to plenty atl clubs. And that’s when I learned the magnitude of jay z anndddd dmx. Cause wasn’t no ny rappers getting played but them 2. I know what my ears heard.
I remember one club where master p and snoop and them was there. And realized them some tall ass Niccas. Wit some even bigger body guards

Last edited:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.gif

That energy dissipated :roflmao:

theart0f69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Excuse me, but who the fucc is Trick Daddy and what is he remembered for other than Nan Nigga? He need to go sit his old retarded lookin ass down somewhere.

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It’s ok to say that you don’t like her, it’s ok to say that he feels she might be overrated.

But to say that she can’t sing, then he just sounds foolish. And he doesn’t have to believe Jay’s the GOAT, there’s no problem in saying that.

But don’t Jay can’t rap or Beyoncé can’t sing.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
Nahhh Nicca. I ain’t speaking from hearsay. I’ve been to plenty atl clubs. And that’s when I learned the magnitude of jay z anndddd dmx. Cause wasn’t no ny rappers getting played but them 2. I know what my ears heard.
Bruh.................i been in clubs too and im not going by no hearsay.I guess you just going to make the south fucks with Jay-z,when i told you flat out the south didnt fucks with no Jay-Z like that and thats true.Why they didnt fucks with him like that i have no idea,but they didnt and thats real.Even Gucci Mane and TI will tell you that (not saying that they got something against Jay-Z) They will tell that to any rap/hiphop DJ across the US.Jay Z did not gain any traction in the streets/clubs of the ATL and the south in general.And Jay Z himself even knows this.You trying to make something be that never even existed in the first place.Now imma tell what NY/East Coast artist the south really fucked with back in da gap.That was 50 Cent.They fucked with Fifty real hard and i know this.And DMX to a lesser extinct only because he got a head in the game off the strength of the Cash Money/Ruff Ryders Tour back around 99 2000 ish.But Jay-Z however just wasnt that dude like that not in the South at least anyway

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bruh.................i been in clubs too and im not going by no hearsay.I guess you just going to make the south fucks with Jay-z,when i told you flat out the south didnt fucks with no Jay-Z like that and thats true.Why they didnt fucks with him like that i have no idea,but they didnt and thats real.Even Gucci Mane and TI will tell you that (not saying that they got something against Jay-Z) They will tell that to any rap/hiphop DJ across the US.Jay Z did not gain any traction in the streets/clubs of the ATL and the south in general.And Jay Z himself even knows this.You trying to make something be that never even existed in the first place.Now imma tell what NY/East Coast artist the south really fucked with back in da gap.That was 50 Cent.They fucked with Fifty real hard and i know this.And DMX to a lesser extinct only because he got a head in the game off the strength of the Cash Money/Ruff Ryders Tour back around 99 2000 ish.
I never said they fucked wit jay z. I Said he was getting play down there. How Niccas felt about it idk. But definitely was getting played

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I never said they fucked wit jay z. I Said he was getting play down there. How Niccas felt about it idk. But definitely was getting played
Bro................you pissing all in the wind right now.Anybody thats signed to a major label can get play ,radio airplay and even popular DJ/club play within that city.Thats not the overall point.There is a thing call getting radio air play but not being heard.They can play you all day but if them requests and call ins for that track are not hitting the phone lines of Program Directors or Radio DJ'S it becomes fruitless at that point.You need something to help your campaign.Payola can only do so much.

Heavenlywings77

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
As a flawda nigga I must agree. She cant sang y'all just like her cuz she pretty.

Beyoncé has had a hell of a career. She was the best of her time, but not of all time. I know people like to play the literal route and be like "she cant sing? Can you sing better"
so what we're saying is,
She can sing well if you compare her to a regular person. But if you compare her to vocals like this well.... Just let the first 10 seconds shape your opinion.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
Beyoncé has had a hell of a career. She was the best of her time, but not of all time. I know people like to play the literal route and be like "she cant sing? Can you sing better"
so what we're saying is,
She can sing well if you compare her to a regular person. But if you compare her to vocals like this well.... Just let the first 10 seconds shape your opinion.

Ne see the thing about us flawda niggas is we some haters. Just look at me and how I be hatin' ln this board. I hate on lightbright like is an art form. Ive been hatin' since i could walk and I'll did a hater. Nah I'm joking though.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Bro................you pissing all in the wind right now.Anybody thats signed to a major label can get play ,radio airplay and even popular DJ/club play within that city.Thats not the overall point.There is a thing call getting radio air play but not being heard.They can play you all day but if them requests and call ins for that track are not hitting the phone lines of Program Directors or Radio DJ'S it becomes fruitless at that point.You need something to help your campaign.Payola can only do so much.
I’m talking bout clubs. That’s what I said. And you said they wasn’t playing it in clubs. I really don’t give a damn if they do or they don’t. But me being at them clubs and in the south a lot. I know what I heard. So I guess you telling me I ain’t hear what I heard.
And I ain’t wanna go there but the hottest Nicca from Florida is a cross between jay z and biggie but was actually a correction officer So somebody was definitely listening.

Sango

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Nicca you lying. It was only maybe 3 of ny artist I heard in the clubs in the south. And 2 of them was dmx and jay z. Not that that matters. He still at where he at. Regardless. And ny Niccas hated jay z in the beginning.

Mothafucking facts!!!! He had to switch styles and delivery multiple times. Not saying for acceptance or otherwise but not everybody was a fan of his. Hence why Biggie's death opened up major opportunities for him.

And more on topic. Fuck Trick talking about. Trying to stay relevant without making any quality music.

Dr. Truth

GOD to all Women
BGOL Investor
I know he got Lupus but that don’t change the fact it looks like somebody melted 15 candles on his face .

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I’m talking bout clubs. That’s what I said. And you said they wasn’t playing it in clubs. I really don’t give a damn if they do or they don’t. But me being at them clubs and in the south a lot. I know what I heard. So I guess you telling me I ain’t hear what I heard.
And I ain’t wanna go there but the hottest Nicca from Florida is a cross between jay z and biggie but was actually a correction officer So somebody was definitely listening.

Again you is pissing all in the wind,like i said before getting played ,but not being heard.Jay-z did not gain no traction in the south period,point blank,nothing more to be discussed here.You arguing ,debating on what you heard in the clubs of the ATL and on the other hand im arguing,debating that the south didnt rocks wit jay-z like that(in which is true,they didnt).Its like two different seperate debates arguments.But im willing to bet in a escrow neutral account where we put upo both of our money if you and me were to have a friendly hood survey in the streets and clubs of the ATL right now at this moment.I can guarantee you that the overwhemingly hoods of the ATL didnt rocks with no Jay-z and we can get all feedback from YG'S all the way to the OG's where it really matters and we can go to the chicks and get an opinion from them if you like to.cuz they are the one's who buy records the most.They know and they will tell you better than anybody.So wassup

Mo-Better

The R&B Master
OG Investor
Well Beyonce's voice was exposed in the movie Cadillac Records. There's certain songs she just doesn't have the voice to perform well. As long as she stays in her lane she'll be fine. She just needs to stay away from ballads.

Last edited:

durham

Rising Star
Platinum Member
No women can dance like her AND sing live like her PERIOD. Beyonce is pantheon great, and its npt worth the argument anymore. Watch Homecoming, that shit was damn near 3 hours of Black history in the form of entertainment, performed flawlessly.

Is she Aretha, Nope. But saying she can't sing is just hating Black excellence.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again you is pissing all in the wind,like i said before getting played ,but not being heard.Jay-z did not gain no traction in the south period,point blank,nothing more to be discussed here.You arguing ,debating on what you heard in the clubs of the ATL and on the other hand im arguing,debating that the south didnt rocks wit jay-z like that(in which is true,they didnt).Its like two different seperate debates arguments.But im willing to bet in a escrow neutral account where we put upo both of our money if you and me were to have a friendly hood survey in the streets and clubs of the ATL right now at this moment.I can guarantee you that the overwhemingly hoods of the ATL didnt rocks with no Jay-z and we can get all feedback from YG'S all the way to the OG's where it really matters and we can go to the chicks and get an opinion from them if you like to.cuz they are the one's who buy records the most.They know and they will tell you better than anybody.So wassup
I ain’t tryin to argue wit how you feel. Made One statement. They was playing him in the clubs down there. I know this cause I was in the clubs down there. What that means. Idk. And I don’t care any further than that.