Trick Daddy Says "Beyonce Can't Sing" & Disses Jay-Z

playahaitian

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
6. His Favorite Rap Artists

Not unlike many other rap artists who came of age during the '80s and '90s, Trick Daddy reveals that some of his biggest influences as a rapper can be traced to New York City, which produced some of his favorite artists of all-time. "It'll surprise you. Some of my favorite artists was Special Ed. Kool G Rap was one of our favorites. Scarface. I'ma fuck your head up with this one right here... Cam'ron. I just love the fact that he didn't ever sound like nobody. And who I think the baddest thing ever came out New York -- no disrespect to Biggie or JAY-Z -- but, they better never forget DMX. And I'm talking on live show, no hypeman, and nothing but a few adlibs on the track like a show mix. My favorite female artist will always be Trina."

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
The south dont fucks with no Jay-Z and thats facts.I know this all to well.Atlanta,GA especially doesnt bump no Jay-Z so Miami and Florida in general wouldn't fare no better.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
The south dont fucks with no Jay-Z and thats facts.I know this all to well.Atlanta,GA especially doesnt bump no Jay-Z so Miami and Florida in general wouldn't fare no better.
Nicca you lying. It was only maybe 3 of ny artist I heard in the clubs in the south. And 2 of them was dmx and jay z. Not that that matters. He still at where he at. Regardless. And ny Niccas hated jay z in the beginning.

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
tenor.png