Trick Daddy Says "Beyonce Can't Sing" & Disses Jay-Z

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor
As a flawda nigga I must agree. She cant sang y'all just like her cuz she pretty.
Come on fam people cant be that superficial, thats like saying only the lightskin girl from girl groups usually go on to have successful solo careers.

Jes McKenzie

BANNED
Registered
I ain’t tryin to argue wit how you feel. Made One statement. They was playing him in the clubs down there. I know this cause I was in the clubs down there. What that means. Idk. And I don’t care any further than that.
I aint trying to argue with how you feel too.I made one statement just like you made one statement.DJ'S may have been playing his records in the clubs of the A .so what.?Its artist from the West Coast that gets played in the clubs of the A.Getting play,but not being heard is real.Hell Jay-Z records were played in Clubs in Baton Rouge,La.But is Baton Rouge,La fucking Jay-Z like that.?Do Jay Z got influence in Baton Rouge and in Mississippi?Hell no,hell to the fuck no.I can assure you that with my life on the line with utter confidence.What that means idk and just like you said i dont care any further than that ,the same as you,so lets just leave it at that.

8/11Streetz

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Buddy look like a Twix left on somebody dashboard in the middle of July. He need to be more concerned about his health then hating.

Hell and I ain’t even the biggest Jay or Beyoncé fan ima just need trick to stay alive.

Darkness's

" Jackie Reinhart is a lady.."
Registered
This is the dumbest tea sipping thread this year. Niggas up in arms over a other .ans opinion like beyonce gonna give y'all ssome fir defending her honor. Thus shit aint even worth discussing.

34real

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Lol Trickdaddy done fucked with the wrong ones....the Bhive ain't no joke will force you to apologize.

Now Beyonce can carry a note but she's no Patti Labelle;She has great producers and writers and she knows the business.

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I disagreed with trick. Never liked his style or his music. Hated it as a matter of fact...but to go after his restaurant like that is some bullshit.

I disagreed with trick. Never liked his style or his music. Hated it as a matter of fact...but to go after his restaurant like that is some bullshit.

fpp,small,lustre,wall_texture,product,750x1000.u2.jpg

Behive don’t play they up there with the LGBQT

dtownsfinest

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He's not lying. Is she the worst singer in the world? Nah...but if you put her vocals up against any REAL singer....its gonna be embarrassing.

She's a entertainer....one of the best. Ain't no shame in that.

And to fuck with a black man's business who employs black people is some low down ass shit.

Z MONSTER

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
  1. Beyonce does has a limited range
  2. Trick Daddy is being a jackass. No need to talk shit about her.
  3. Trick Daddy really wasn't that good. He just came in on the tail end of the Bass/Florida music when a lot of people was missing the golden years. He's not event in the top 10 of the Florida Rappers/Groups.

therealjondoe

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Jam Pony Express DJssssssssss
MC ADE
Gucci Crew II
2 Live Crew
Quad City DJ's
Rodney O & Joe Coolie (they was from Compton but was more popular in FLA)
Miami Boyz (ok I'm reaching)'
Gigolo Tony (ok I'm really reaching)
You right he's in the top 10
Gigolo Toney (I'm really reaching now)
Yea I was wondering how that was going to go
:lol:

footloose

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MC ADE
Gucci Crew II
2 Live Crew
Quad City DJ's
Ohhh I forgot quad city djs. But tag team was better

Lord_IRON

BGOL VET
Registered
MC ADE
Gucci Crew II
2 Live Crew
Quad City DJ's
LMFAO!!! Nigga said Gigolo Tony, the one and only.... nigga MC ADE lived across the street from my moms back in the days. You left out Disco Rick and the Dogs.