Tiger Woods injured in rollover crash

drbaby6

Rising Star
Registered
Wife mad I bust in 2 mins
Wife mad I bust in 2 mins
[/QUOTE. please don’t make fun , we here in the Cablinasian community are suffering right now and don’t need sick jokes from you black people ,that’s why we don’t associate with you people , hang in there Tiger , where my Cablinasians at? Speak your minds my brothers, am I the only Cablinasian on the board, there is lots of us in Cablinasia though

gman4gov

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
1000x-1.jpg

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He Gone be Salty at Us Field Ninjas For Not Being Upset and Emotional For Him Like We Were/Are For Kobe......:dunno:

We were upset when Kobe hurt his achilles but we knew Kobe was coming back. We were sad but knowing Kobe, you knew that he’d get ASAP!

You’re talking about leg injuries right?:rolleyes2:

silentking

Occasional Superstar **
Registered
Did they say he was leaving from shooting a commercial? Glad whatever company it was got him, cuz he's about to be the exclusive spokesperson for

lyft-amp-illo-1200x630.png

tallblacknyc

Rising Star
Certified Pussy Poster
OJ’s a cool guy, unless you’re an ex-wife that he wants dead.
Oj: I was going to go cut a cake at 3 am in the morning for my kids.. I wasn’t sure they had a sharp knife so I brung mine.. than Nicole comes out and falls like a white girl in a scary movie right into the knife, I tried to pull it out and she kept on tripping into it, than the white guy tries to help and what do you know he starts tripping into my knife repeatedly to.. I than realized holy smokes I forgot the cake at my house and hopped into my whip to go get it..Nicole was like hey we‘ll be alright we going to the hospital.. I guess they never made it.. as far as the cake I dropped it in my kitchen and said fuck it sweets are bad for your health .. exactly what happened that night

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oj: I was going to go cut a cake at 3 am in the morning for my kids.. I wasn’t sure they had a sharp knife so I brung mine.. than Nicole comes out and falls like a white girl in a scary movie right into the knife, I tried to pull it out and she kept on tripping into it, than the white guy tries to help and what do you know he starts tripping into my knife repeatedly to.. I than realized holy smokes I forgot the cake at my house and hopped into my whip to go get it..Nicole was like hey we‘ll be alright we going to the hospital.. I guess they never made it.. as far as the cake I dropped it in my kitchen and said fuck it sweets are bad for your health .. exactly what happened that night

:lol: