Tiger Woods injured in rollover crash

GAMETHEORY

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I have no fucks to give over a dude who has never said a fuckin peep in support of any movement or cause that addressed the horrors of amerikkka for the rank and file unheard among us. If I'm wrong, enlighten me. This MF wont even have a Black jump off most less anything nearer and dearer. If I'm wrong enlighten me. Till then fuck him.

Same goes to her

serena-williams-spent-days-fighting-for-her-life-says-husband-ohanian.jpg

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
Why he look like he runs a 7/11?

That's why you know he's not black

If he were black(i.e. Lebron and Lewis Hamilton) he would have used all that money on his hair and always keep a fresh line. Jalen Rose would be jealous.

Helico-pterFunk

Rising Star
BGOL Legend

head214

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
We just drove by the area. Dude is lucky he didn't wrap that truck around any of those other trees up there and about 300 feet away from where he went through is a ditch about 20-30 feet deep. Media and tons of folks just pulling over to take pictures of the wreck area. Good thing they didn't leak it until a few hours after the actual accident. You honestly have to ride your brakes the whole way down that hill too.

Last edited:

CurtDawg

Rising Star
Platinum Member
That he survived that is a legit marketing ploy to show how that car handles rollovers because based on the pics posted by @Helico-pterFunk , he should be dead.

Yeah good point
But I guess it all depends on how fast Tiger was speeding
Only going like 50-60 mph with all that damage might not be a good look
But every accident is different
So you never can tell

:dunno::dunno::dunno: