Registered
one suit
1 pair of tennis shoes
1 pair of boots
1 pair of dress shoes

no gloves for style only for work
2 pillows 1 without a pillow case
no designer sheets unless a family member made em for you
1 pack of gray 3 striped socks per month (any variation of red black and blue is acceptable) Ones that come with the bright green or yellow are to be returned to the store immediately
no dress socks wear a pair of the gray ones.
no cats unless it is a tiger or lion, and if it is it has to be grown when you purchase it
the only thing that should smell fruity in your house is actual fruit in your refrigerator
no banana's
no candles in your house
just 2 flashlights and 1 of them needs to require at least size d or above batteries
no aaa batteries for the flashlight.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'sa a agoddamned FOOL!!!

But this does sound like hubby tho...lol

The only clothes he ever bought were black...he would only wear black jeans or sweats "No need to waste time thinking of what to wear"

Black boots. Black socks....IF Any socks at all. lol If he wore anything else it was because we asked him too. I think it does have something to do with a simplistic, militaristic life. He was very efficient. That was 1 of his highest praises he gave. 'That's very efficient'.

lol I miss my boo bear.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I just bought a queen platform bed. I own two sets of queen sheets, that I was happy with, and never really thought about, but they don't cover my new mattress all the way. So I decided I needed to buy some new bedding.

I tried to go online to purchase some new stuff but I didn't, and don't, understand what half the stuff in the bedding section is. I had to go to wikipedia to find out what a duvet cover is. I still don't understand it all the way--I mean does it connect to the comforter? I still don't know what damn pillow insert is. And WTF is a coverlet? Moreover, what the hell is a damn pillow sham? All of it just made me mad.

So then I'm like fuck it. I'll just buy a big a comforter. Almost every comforter I saw had designs and patterns. What ever happened to comforters with solid colors? And when I say solid colors I mean beige, or brown, or something like that. Not bright red, purple, or fuchsia.

I'm sitting in my bedroom, now, looking at the side of my mattress disgusted. Men should not have to buy bedding.

None of that shit is important
1 bed frame
1 box spring
1 king size mattress (men need to sleep on king size mattresses no matter what. even if you don't have space for a king you make space for a king even if you have to put it in the living room)
1 sheet to cover the mattress. in winter 1 heavy cover. in summer one light cover.
that is all you need

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You'sa a agoddamned FOOL!!!

But this does sound like hubby tho...lol

The only clothes he ever bought were black...he would only wear black jeans or sweats "No need to waste time thinking of what to wear"

Black boots. Black socks....IF Any socks at all. lol If he wore anything else it was because we asked him too. I think it does have something to do with a simplistic, militaristic life. He was very efficient. That was 1 of his highest praises he gave. 'That's very efficient'.

lol I miss my boo bear.

color attracts
men don't need to attract we need to blend in to properly hunt yall
i'm in all black at the club
SURPRISE i'm right next to you
wassup with you girl

that's how men operate
*salutes ty*

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
I just bought a queen platform bed. I own two sets of queen sheets, that I was happy with, and never really thought about, but they don't cover my new mattress all the way. So I decided I needed to buy some new bedding.

I tried to go online to purchase some new stuff but I didn't, and don't, understand what half the stuff in the bedding section is. I had to go to wikipedia to find out what a duvet cover is. I still don't understand it all the way--I mean does it connect to the comforter? I still don't know what damn pillow insert is. And WTF is a coverlet? Moreover, what the hell is a damn pillow sham? All of it just made me mad.

So then I'm like fuck it. I'll just buy a big a comforter. Almost every comforter I saw had designs and patterns. What ever happened to comforters with solid colors? And when I say solid colors I mean beige, or brown, or something like that. Not bright red, purple, or fuchsia.

I'm sitting in my bedroom, now, looking at the side of my mattress disgusted. Men should not have to buy bedding.

I furnished my brothers entire house. He gave me the cc, and said just make it look decent for when i get women over. He was gone for the weekend on a job. He came back i had bedroom done, living room, kitchen. The whole thing. Bathroom. Manly, but nice. Simple. Clean. He loves it. Lived in that same spot for 4 years and hasn't changed a single solitary thing. Except the tv. He keeps buying newer and bigger screenss.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
I furnished my brothers entire house. He gave me the cc, and said just make it look decent for when i get women over. He was gone for the weekend on a job. He came back i had bedroom done, living room, kitchen. The whole thing. Bathroom. Manly, but nice. Simple. Clean. He loves it. Lived in that same spot for 4 years and hasn't changed a single solitary thing. Except the tv. He keeps buying newer and bigger screenss.

in 2011
a man needs a tv that is physically bigger than he is on his wall in order to actually enjoy television

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

color attracts
men don't need to attract we need to blend in to properly hunt yall
i'm in all black at the club
SURPRISE i'm right next to you
wassup with you girl

that's how men operate
*salutes ty*

Oh my goodness ya'll got me cracking up over here :lol::lol::lol:

Camus, take it fro a chick - some of us don't care about that shit either. I got a fitted sheet, a flat sheet (and sometimes I dont even need that), my comforter...I'm good. Depending on how your bed is made and if you trying to cover up the storage under the bed get a bed skirt. If nothing under the bed don't worry about it. I just need one good thick pillow to sleep on or two firm ones. Matching pillow cases. I wouldn't mind other pillows to sit on when I'm in the bed on the laptop or to prop up on while I'm gaming...long as it's in the same color scheme I don't care...

Good luck...

Duece

Get your shit together
BGOL Investor
I want to squeeze Chernise Yvette's ass while pushing my face in her pussy.

NinjaspiT

Rising Star
Registered
I doubt a female can judge whats masculine or feminine for a male when most of you if not all didnt grow up with a father figure.

Izayoi

Scooty Puff Pilot
BGOL Investor
I doubt a female can judge whats masculine or feminine for a male when most of you if not all didnt grow up with a father figure.

That is pretty blanket. I have a father (now deceased) and yes I did grow up and lived with him for a big part of my life. At the end of the day though he was only one man. A man like any individual has to find his/her own self worth . In fact I would propose that a parents's job is to teach you more about yourself and your roots than it is to give you a rule book for what makes another person a man or woman. Anybody with some sense and self worth should be able to figure out the traits of the man or woman that fits with their own values. As an adult I have some different values than my father but that doesn't mean he wasnt there bbqing and teaching me how to tie my shoes when I was a kid.
Oh and LI my dad absolutely hated cats!

Last edited:

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You have no room to talk ms...dick in my pussy fuck me crooked

remember that?

:cool:

Speak for whatever immature misguided female souls you hang around.

Just don't speak for the rest of us. :D

That is pretty blanket. I have a father (now deceased) and yes I did grow up and lived with him for a big part of my life. At the end of the day though he was only one man. A man like any individual has to find his/her own self worth . In fact I would propose that a parents's job is to teach you more about yourself and your roots than it is to give you a rule book for what makes another person a man or woman. Anybody with some sense and self worth should be able to figure out the traits of the man or woman that fits with their own values. As an adult I have some different values than my father but that doesn't mean he wasnt there bbqing and teaching me how to tie my shoes when I was a kid.

:yes:

and

:lol:

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered

Cuz pops was a MAN!!!

makeemnv

Support BGOL
Registered
one bed, no pillow case, one pillow
didn't nobody write me, it was early
woke up -went back to sleep, wanna go night night nigguh
-Kevin Hart

JofromthaNO

Urban Renaissance Woman
BGOL Investor
Get a "tramp stamp"

110607X12_MOORE_B-GR_03.jpg

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
^^^
I don't understand the placement of that. One of the main reasons why I got mines there is so it could be covered...men shouldn't aspire to wear halter tops...right?

jahman

Potential Star
Registered
Me and CT were discussing my husband and he had alot of -isms. And it got to me to thinking how funny some of them were. and how actually i agreed with alot of them. I know some people will take this the wrong way. Folks are just salty and sensitive that way. But it really is just supposed to be funny. Or provoke some kind of thought, discussion.

Horizontal stripes.

Men shouldnt' have cats.

Silky black socks. Never trust a man wearing silky black socks.

Or birds. Men shouldn't have birds.

Straight men shouldn't sing rnb songs.

take bubble baths by themselves.

Have unneccasary shoes.

Drive brightly colored cars.

men shouldn't wear red or orange or bright colors in general. "Colors are for chlidren, women and prostitutes."

Wear skinny jeans.

:confused:

Damn man! not sure who you are? If you know you are straight what's the problem? Only those who are afraid that they not be straight would be worried about some of your list.

WhenTheGoingGetsTtuff

Rising Star
Registered
:confused:

Damn man! not sure who you are? If you know you are straight what's the problem? Only those who are afraid that they not be straight would be worried about some of your list.

After 8 pages i can finally say......

It was a joke thread. It was meant to be funny. Only a few people played along. If nothing else this thread to me revealed some........ sensitivity guys have towards this kind of stuff lol.

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
After 8 pages i can finally say......

It was a joke thread. It was meant to be funny. Only a few people played along. If nothing else this thread to me revealed some........ sensitivity guys have towards this kind of stuff lol.

:eek:

Shock...

But now you know some of the stuff in here got some truth in it :hmm:. Don't play.