The Walking Dead: All Seasons (DON'T POST SPOILERS)

Jay_from_dade

RawStrippers&Nut N Models
Certified Pussy Poster
Rosita fucking everybody

Except Eugene :lol::roflmao:

That's what i told my cousin they passing her around like a cold

If Michonne leaving I know this is gonna be the last season.

Next season has to be the last. Cause everyone just abandoning the show.

And the whisper story i see plays out better in the comic. They made the tv crew to bad ass that once they reviled themselves they are no longer a challenge.

Example the bridge scene.

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
They have the black dude be king simp deluxe staying with a chick who is pregnant by another man during the zombie apocalypse.

and i hate henry more than i hated joffrey

gene cisco

Not A BGOL Eunuch
BGOL Investor
This could have been episode 4 or 5, not 12. They should have just made this shit 8 episodes per seasons.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Siddiq is a doctor, he doesnt know better than to pull out in a zombie outbreak. Whats with the jealousy, get yours when you can cause who knows how much time you have left.

Henry has to go.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Was that the first time Daryl broke an arrow. And how does he make more arrows.

And they have snipers, arrows and slingshots they could of killed every single one of the Whisperers.

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Oh and how she been walking around with the Whisperers all this time in the middle of a horde and that baby not cry. Now all of a sudden its time to leave the baby. And these idiots take in another child.

Why am I still watching

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
It was back last week. That's how far it has fallen off.

They have the black dude be king simp deluxe staying with a chick who is pregnant by another man during the zombie apocalypse.

and i hate henry more than i hated joffrey

:roflmao: that slow motion of Rosita/Gabriel and Siddiq going into the house with Eugene watching had me :roflmao2:

:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::lol2:Show is pure garbage now, damn soap opera. She fucking one dude, gets pregnant, hooks up with the pastor, wants him to accept it and then some creepy peeping Tom comes over talking about even though I can’t hve her I wanna see her happy..smh

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
:lol::roflmao::roflmao2::lol2:Show is pure garbage now, damn soap opera. She fucking one dude, gets pregnant, hooks up with the pastor, wants him to accept it and then some creepy peeping Tom comes over talking about even though I can’t hve her I wanna see her happy..smh

I barely watch this horse shit to be honest i see it when i have nothing else to watch
so like on a tuesday night or some shit

K. Hash

Rising Star
Registered
Why am I still watching

I used to ask myself this every damn week. Now, I just watch it to see how much more lower it can go.

The walking dead reminds me of a short relationship with a chick:

1st month (season) you're blown away and can't get enough.
Month 2 the feeling is heightened and you find yourself kinda throwing around the L word. She's all you can really talk about and other chicks you know and talk to are starting to pale in comparison.
Month 3 and you're on top of the world. Nothing can go wrong. You have pretty much stopped talking to other chicks.
Month 4 is more of the same and you're happy with the way everything is going.
Month 5 kinda slows down and gets a lil stale a bit, but it picks back up near the end of the month.
Month 6 brings some changes and you're hearing the same jokes and stories, but it's still pretty good, but near the end you sense something is wrong and something is about to happen.
Month 7, tho.......You have your heart ripped out. You are devastated. It's really no one's fault. It's kinda like one of those things that HAS to happen. Spend rest of the month trying to reconcile and at the same time repair your feelings. She's trying to do things to bring that spark back, but some of that spark is lost forever. Things are mad slow and nowhere near as exciting anymore. You start looking at other chicks and reaching out to them to get a connection. Unfortunately, no other chick is really doing it for you the way this chick did in the beginning. So, you decide to stick around and PRAY it gets better.
Month 8 is a mashup of long and very boring conversations, lackluster sex and you see your interest is decreasing a lot! Yet, your disappointments are increasing a lot! You try to break it off before you end up hating her, but something keeps you calling and talking to her. You begin telling yourself "If she does one more stupid shit, I'm gone" Deep down you hope she breaks up with you, so you won't feel like the one giving up.
Here we are at Month 9, she asks you to call her on Sunday, but you don't call her back for 3, 4 or 7 days later. The person in her family who you REALLY cut for, the one who talked to you after the lil arguments, the one that made sure you had a to-go plate decide to pack up and move away. So, now it's you, her and her stupid lil games, tricks and shitty dialogue. At this point, you don't care how she feels and you don't really want to have sex. You just look at her with a blank stare and keep telling yourself "One more dumb shit happens, I'm gone! I mean it THIS time". She has to know she's now on the back burner. She has to know you're seeing other women, but she still hangs in there and you gotta give her a teeny tiny bit of respect for that. That's why you haven't completely left yet.

pookie

Thinking of a Master Plan
BGOL Investor
I used to ask myself this every damn week. Now, I just watch it to see how much more lower it can go.

The walking dead reminds me of a short relationship with a chick:

1st month (season) you're blown away and can't get enough.
Month 2 the feeling is heightened and you find yourself kinda throwing around the L word. She's all you can really talk about and other chicks you know and talk to are starting to pale in comparison.
Month 3 and you're on top of the world. Nothing can go wrong. You have pretty much stopped talking to other chicks.
Month 4 is more of the same and you're happy with the way everything is going.
Month 5 kinda slows down and gets a lil stale a bit, but it picks back up near the end of the month.
Month 6 brings some changes and you're hearing the same jokes and stories, but it's still pretty good, but near the end you sense something is wrong and something is about to happen.
Month 7, tho.......You have your heart ripped out. You are devastated. It's really no one's fault. It's kinda like one of those things that HAS to happen. Spend rest of the month trying to reconcile and at the same time repair your feelings. She's trying to do things to bring that spark back, but some of that spark is lost forever. Things are mad slow and nowhere near as exciting anymore. You start looking at other chicks and reaching out to them to get a connection. Unfortunately, no other chick is really doing it for you the way this chick did in the beginning. So, you decide to stick around and PRAY it gets better.
Month 8 is a mashup of long and very boring conversations, lackluster sex and you see your interest is decreasing a lot! Yet, your disappointments are increasing a lot! You try to break it off before you end up hating her, but something keeps you calling and talking to her. You begin telling yourself "If she does one more stupid shit, I'm gone" Deep down you hope she breaks up with you, so you won't feel like the one giving up.
Here we are at Month 9, she asks you to call her on Sunday, but you don't call her back for 3, 4 or 7 days later. The person in her family who you REALLY cut for, the one who talked to you after the lil arguments, the one that made sure you had a to-go plate decide to pack up and move away. So, now it's you, her and her stupid lil games, tricks and shitty dialogue. At this point, you don't care how she feels and you don't really want to have sex. You just look at her with a blank stare and keep telling yourself "One more dumb shit happens, I'm gone! I mean it THIS time". She has to know she's now on the back burner. She has to know you're seeing other women, but she still hangs in there and you gotta give her a teeny tiny bit of respect for that. That's why you haven't completely left yet.

I kept watching to see if the could really survive without Ricks character. I’ve started to lose interest in the show ever since they made Negan the central character but still held on for the other storylines. Another major character is supposed to leave so with the show already being trash, I see now that no way this show comes back for another season

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
I barely watch this horse shit to be honest i see it when i have nothing else to watch
so like on a tuesday night or some shit
Bro they got an ad on fb for a zombie game

Shows a bus with people, zombie on roof, zombie goes in window

Bus gets to city gates( bar type with huge gaps, enough for one to squeeze in), guards don’t even check inside the bus.

Bus goes in then stops and zombies bust out that bitch

Worst clip ever

largebillsonlyplease

Large
BGOL Legend
Bro they got an ad on fb for a zombie game

Shows a bus with people, zombie on roof, zombie goes in window

Bus gets to city gates( bar type with huge gaps, enough for one to squeeze in), guards don’t even check inside the bus.

Bus goes in then stops and zombies bust out that bitch

Worst clip ever

Lol

Fear the walking dead has greatly surpassed this

D@mnphins

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
https://www.forbes.com/sites/insert...d-walking-dead-series-is-coming/#552c7daf6f87

AMC Confirms A Third 'Walking Dead' Series Is Coming

Paul Tassi

Senior Contributor
Games News and opinion about video games, technology and the internet

The Walking Dead

AMC’s expansion plan for The Walking Dead includes indefinite seasons of the main show, new movies with big-name cast members like Andrew Lincoln and continued crossovers between the main show and its spin-off, Fear the Walking Dead. But now we’re starting to hear more about how Fear will not be the only spin-off for long, something that has felt obvious for a while, but now AMC is starting to talk more about it openly.

In a Q4 call (via The Wrap), Ed Carroll, AMC’s chief operating officer, had this to say about a third series in the works:

That is in active development. We’re not yet at a stage where we’ll be announcing its plans to premiere. But we have hired creative people that have pitched story outlines. We feel very good about the development of that series.

A third Walking Dead series, joining the other two which currently run 16 weeks a year, means that if rotated correctly, AMC could go 48 weeks out of 52 per year with some sort of Walking Dead show airing on Sunday nights. I have previously argued that with dropping ratings and a splintering cast, that tripling down on The Walking Dead seems like an odd move. But AMC’s position is that The Walking Dead is still very strong, despite declines, beating all other cable shows on Sundays and holding its own with the networks as well (though it did used to beat them handily). And then there’s the additional fact that Fear the Walking Dead and The Walking Dead are AMC’s two highest rated programs by a fairly substantial margin. Despite having a lot of prestige programming, none of it puts up the numbers of these series. So why not keep going?

YOU MAY ALSO LIKE

I have heard very old rumors about a third Walking Dead series that was possibly going to be set in another country to expand the world to a place we haven’t seen before, and possibly to help draw more of an international audience. More recent rumors have suggested that Lauren Cohan, Maggie, was maybe going to be offered her own spin-off series, but if her new show Whiskey Cavalier takes off, and it seems poised to, that seems very unlikely.

I’m not so sure about the foreign country idea these days because AMC has made it abundantly clear they want to connect their universe together, and that’s hard when you set a show overseas in an era without air travel. Fear the Walking Dead has siphoned off Morgan from the main show, and now Dwight in this upcoming season. Fans never saw their beloved “Madison and Alicia are Alpha and Lydia” super crossover theory they were hoping for, but it stands to reason that a third series should at least be able to connect to the other two shows in some way, even if it takes some time like it did with Fear.

I find myself wondering about the fate of Fear itself. Last season, Morgan made a big deal about getting the group to Alexandria, but they ultimately decided to stay put and open up a “help people” factory. It has always seemed like the eventual plan of Fear was to merge with The Walking Dead, ending the series that way, but it’s hard to know if that’s still in the cards or not. Three Walking Dead shows airing in one year for 95% of that year does seem like overkill, so maybe Fear is going to wind down as this other show winds up.

I am curious if AMC might be planning this as a “true” spin-off of the main show, unlike what they did with Fear. Even if Maggie isn’t the chosen one, could AMC give a show to one of the other current cast members? A while back I would have said Daryl could have had his own solo spin-off, but now with Rick gone, he’s clearly needed on TWD proper. I personally would watch a spin-off about the new arrivals to the Hilltop, Magda’s group, but they just got here. There aren’t many candidates but if I had to pick just one, it would probably be Negan, who either escapes or is exiled and is forced to find his own way and re-write his story as a hero instead of a villain this time. I’d watch that, though judging by the comics, he still has a role to play in the main story for a while yet.

We’ll see what develops from this, and I’d expect some word on what’s to come in the next few months here.

RUDY RAYYY MO

Rising Star
BGOL Patreon Investor
The writer of the episode is a black woman lol. She also writes for bad lands