The SOL Insomnia Thread...

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
[flash]http://videos.onsmash.com/e/fsyEhzTWcRnZwTUz[/flash]

P!!!

[flash]http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/e/16711680/wshh1mP4Cqt043260VB0[/flash]

P!!!

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Yo, on some real shit, R.I.P. to Smoove2K6. I don't know that man personally, but after reading about him passing I wanted to give him a shout. God bless him and his family...

melonpecan

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yo, on some real shit, R.I.P. to Smoove2K6. I don't know that man personally, but after reading about him passing I wanted to give him a shout. God bless him and his family...

Yo CT I'm still speechless...:( So I'll just co-sign you...

Off to work...

IntelligentDyme

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
I feel like tonight might be one of those nights for me...good thing I don't have to get up early tomorrow..time for some sex and the city, since there will be none for my kitty... the weekend cant get here soon enough

MCP

International
International Member
Good morning good people.

07.53am here in London. Better get myself ready for work. The weekend is here.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Up for now, but I'll probably get in bed in the next 15-20 minutes. I just wanted to stop by and say hell to all the night hawks...

eliive

Potential Star
BGOL Investor
can't sleep...realized that the people I call friends aren't beneficial to my life. re-evaulating life. pissed my chick off, I think its over. I care but oh well, what can I do now? I'm a big ball of confusion right now, but anyways...is this even what this thread is for? :confused:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
can't sleep...realized that the people I call friends aren't beneficial to my life. re-evaulating life. pissed my chick off, I think its over. I care but oh well, what can I do now? I'm a big ball of confusion right now, but anyways...is this even what this thread is for? :confused:

Yeah, this thread is for anyone who is up late and logged on. It's whatever the people want it to be.

EDIT:

More music...

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
132u95c69ikrle0m8brs.gif

MCP

International
International Member
Just got up. Preparing myself for going to the seaside with my good friends, her 2 girls and my niece. Hope the weather holds out.