So Kraken.com sends me an email saying "Your state requires us to notify you that your unclaimed/abandoned property may be transferred to the state if you do not contact us within 30 days from the date of receiving this email."
I haven't logged into Kraken in years. I basically forgot about it. But apparently I bought +15,429.97697 XRP on January 12, 2017 for less than a penny each XRP. Today one XRP is $1.35.
What a come up!
I profited +$20,753.75 (20,999.44%).
I'm gonna let it sit for years since I don't need the money.
Wow.
I bought in 2017 because of this thread on BGOL.
Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/official-bgol-crypto-currency-thread-★★★★★.929449/
I haven't logged into Kraken in years. I basically forgot about it. But apparently I bought +15,429.97697 XRP on January 12, 2017 for less than a penny each XRP. Today one XRP is $1.35.
What a come up!
I profited +$20,753.75 (20,999.44%).
I'm gonna let it sit for years since I don't need the money.
Wow.

I bought in 2017 because of this thread on BGOL.
Official BGOL Crypto Currency Thread https://www.bgol.us/forum/threads/official-bgol-crypto-currency-thread-★★★★★.929449/
Last edited:

