The SOL Insomnia Thread...

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
What's up folks? I wanted to start a new thread for all the night hawks who post here on SOL. There is a version of this buried somewhere in the pages of the main board and there is one on the B&S board which some of you may have seen and posted in. Now, I'd like to take the opportunity to see how the ladies (and gentlemen) of SOL will respond. This can/will be an ongoing thing here so if you're up late and logged on feel free to stop by and drop a line. Feel free to talk about why you're up, what you're doing, and any other things you may feel like sharing. There are allot of topics posted on SOL, but it will be interesting to see what other folks deal with and/or do when they can't sleep. For me insomnia creeps up from time to time and it can be a real pain in the ass. What about you? What keeps you up late at night?

Anyway, I can't hang with you this evening because I've got to get up extra early, but I look forward to reading what you all have written when I get back on. Until next time...

Crown&Coke

Star
Registered
I just got home from work. I need to study and go to sleep cuz I got a test at 9:30 a.m. but we will see how that goes.​

Harlem's Angel

Fuck Off!!
BGOL Investor
Well I like to be up late cuz i can't sleep so I get things done late. I usually do my papers late, have sex late, and do my hair late.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Yup. . . I'm up as always. Studying!!! YAY

I just got home from work. I need to study and go to sleep cuz I got a test at 9:30 a.m. but we will see how that goes.​

Good luck with school you two. I've been in that position so I know how rough it can be especially around this time of year. Keep studying and good luck on those exams, presentations, etc.

Well the new hang out is the chat room for you die hard insomniacs!

You might be right Iz, but maybe this can be another cool spot for the late night crew to check out when they can't sleep...

iam up knowing i got to go to work in the am ....damn you BGOL/SOL:angry:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, this place can have you up way past a reasonable bed time, especially during the work week.

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
It's 12:02am here in the East. It's not too late, but I just wanted to check in to see who's still out there. I also want to give a special Birthday shout to my mother, "Mama CT". Today (3/28) is her birthday. Happy B-Day Moms! Anyway SOL, who's up with me?

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered
It's 12:02am here in the East. It's not too late, but I just wanted to check in to see who's still out there. I also want to give a special Birthday shout to my mother, "Mama CT". Today (3/28) is her birthday. Happy B-Day Moms! Anyway SOL, who's up with me?

Man check the chat.

and happy birthday to Mama CT.
:dance:

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
Today i got caught up in the chat room....damn i need some sleep:angry:

I checked out the chat room before I went to bed and I couldn't follow what was going on. The messages were coming in so fast I didn't know when one conversation started or the next one ended. The folks on there type fast :lol:...Anyway, I'll check it out again and see if I can follow. I also hope folks stop by here to say what's up from time to time...

Last edited:

GentlemanPlayer

Worldwide from Baltimore
OG Investor
The only reason I'm up at this hour is because I'm sitting here in Paris in the business lounge at the airport waiting on my flight to Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Will be there all week.

Props to everyone still up.

Cleopatra_J

I am the Ideal
BGOL Investor
Just woke up... don't know how long I'ma be up... but since I'm up I feel like I should be doing more than just laying here

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
The only reason I'm up at this hour is because I'm sitting here in Paris in the business lounge at the airport waiting on my flight to Abidjan, Ivory Coast. Will be there all week.

That's what's up! Be safe out there and try to have some fun after taking care of business. I'll be traveling to Vegas in June with the folks from my job for a conference. It's not an international trip like yours, but it's still a good look...:yes:

Just woke up... don't know how long I'ma be up... but since I'm up I feel like I should be doing more than just laying here

Waving-with-Flash.jpg

Hey Cleo! Thanks for stopping by...

Iron

Support BGOL
Registered

:angry: Hey man. How you gonna leave a young brotha behind?

Have a nice and safe trip come back home in healthy and enlightend:):dance:

*post some foreign home grown*

CT's Finest

Tar Heels/Lakers/Giants
Registered
It's just after Midnight here in th East. I'm sure allot of people are in the chat right now, but who's here on SOL?