The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Whatup Folk..Are these joints coming back out anytime soon?

Air Jordan 11 Low IE

cC88ZnC.jpg

Let’s hope not so I can continue to shine wearing mine!

Black-Man-With-a-Glorious-Mustache-Getting-Down-With-The-Pelvic-Thrust.gif

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, Want these joints again!!

Yoooou MF..Hahhahahahaha!! I feel Ya!! Gonna get em again!!

Until then....These on deck!!

Air Trainer SC

nike-air-trainer-sc-winter-bo-jackson-black-gum.jpg

Hhahahahahaah!!!! You MF!! Hahhahaha!!!!

:lol:

Check eBay, I see them for cheap on there.

LSN

Phat booty lover.
BGOL Investor
...the newer release will have Nike Air on them.

damn...I don’t really like that

*edit*

ok these are a replica of the ones he wore in the '91 finals...didn’t realize it had ‘nike air’ on the back

Complex

Internet Superstar
BGOL Investor
These haven't released in about 4 years or so and the newer release will have Nike Air on them.

I'm waiting to see the shape and shade of infrared. I have two pairs, and don't wear them because VI's aren't comfortable to me.

damn...I don’t really like that

*edit*

ok these are a replica of the ones he wore in the '91 finals...didn’t realize it had ‘nike air’ on the back

:hmm:

Philli

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm waiting to see the shape and shade of infrared. I have two pairs, and don't wear them because VI's aren't comfortable to me.

:hmm:

I am just bad at wearing my DS kicks. I still have the 2015 Infrareds and Carmines still DS. As well as a host of other Retros. I am a size 12 and the XI retros are the most uncomfortable shoes I have ever worn that are supposed to be my size (foamposites are a close 2nd). The XI's are a rarity in a size 12.5 so I barely bother trying to get that size. I think this is the year I will purge from all of my DS shoes (probably around 30 pairs) and put that money into more assets (ie Robinhood).