The official Sneakerhead Thread*************

woodchuck

A crowd pleasing man.
OG Investor
interesting...looks cool...copped these yesterday...this’ll go w/ the coogi nets jersey

puma-coogi-clyde-may-2017.jpg
I was going to grab these, but I went with the Howard High School edition instead, in honor of my first step-mom. Her and Frazier graduated together from Howard HS.

Reactions: LSN

REDLINE

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I need to off all this shit
Where ia my beat bet?
Been sitting in my dreasi g room collecting dust for yrs now 80% of em never been worn
2dbmsjn.jpg

eBay but their fees are too high. Are they brand new never worn?

What size?

If they’re my size I’ll give you $100 for all of them :roflmao:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
Stock x, dont do used., and I am pretty sure flight club dont. ebay, craigslist, and fb marketplace would be good for him tho.

you can sell em on GOAT...stockx or flight club...ebay too :dunno:

DJ

BGOL Legend
Certified Pussy Poster
you have to buy it.
and it they aren't easy to cop
your best bet is to follow botmart on Twitter and join their discord
you can get a legit copy of any bot you want but be ready to pay way above retail
the bot developers only restock in small quantities generally less than 100 copies a month
you will never find a free or hacked copy, although you will see cracked copies for sale
the shoe sites continually try to combat the bots with different strategies so the bot has to be continually be updated to be effective
a cracked version will not update
They have it on here or you gotta download it off they site?

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor
Where is my beat bet?
Been sitting in my dressing room collecting dust for yrs now 80% of em never been worn
2dbmsjn.jpg

If you got them from Nike you can take them back anytime as long as they haven't been worn.

What size you wear?

Last edited:

Philli

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Where is my beat bet?
Been sitting in my dressing room collecting dust for yrs now 80% of em never been worn
2dbmsjn.jpg

Your best bet is to join some local sneaker Facebook groups and sell them on there.

Or just try the Facebook Market Place.

Those Chicago I's should fetch you something like $400.

01mista

Potential Star
Registered
you have to buy it.
and it they aren't easy to cop
your best bet is to follow botmart on Twitter and join their discord
you can get a legit copy of any bot you want but be ready to pay way above retail
the bot developers only restock in small quantities generally less than 100 copies a month
you will never find a free or hacked copy, although you will see cracked copies for sale
the shoe sites continually try to combat the bots with different strategies so the bot has to be continually be updated to be effective
a cracked version will not update
Thanks. I appreciate it

daking181

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I'm wondering what the hell happen to this topic :confused:

My present to myself was to get the Union 1's. I figured I better get them now because prices aren't going to get better.
I was thinking about that too. With the Not for Resale maize joints. Those price are up and down like the stock markets lol