The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
Do you mind to clarify this a little for me, please?

I kind of didn’t get what you was trying to convey.
My hypothesis is that women being emotional creatures will test or evaluate any relationship advice against past failed relationships (or the one they wished could be.)

For example you are an expert meteorologist. When tracking a developing tropical storm to see when or if it will become a hurricane, you use current weather data and information to determine the tropical storms potential outcome.

For example purposes let's say a female meteorologist will always use the weather data that was relavent at the time of hurricane Katrina to track the course of any tropical storm system.

Obviously her tracking info will be wrong because she is using old irrelevant data to come to her conclusions.

I propose it is this method that women filter and judge any relationship advice with, totally ignoring current reality and conditions.

That's why chics in their 30s 40s + are still under the delusional they can move and date like they did in their 20s.

Why married chics who are 'unhappy' believe they can divorce their husband and find someone better.

All advice to the contrary is weighed against a past data point, where they were at their prime or in a situation they wanted to work out.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
My hypothesis is that women being emotional creatures will test or evaluate any relationship advice against past failed relationships (or the one they wished could be.)

For example you are an expert meteorologist. When tracking a developing tropical storm to see when or if it will become a hurricane, you use current weather data and information to determine the tropical storms potential outcome.

For example purposes let's say a female meteorologist will always use the weather data that was relavent at the time of hurricane Katrina to track the course of any tropical storm system.

Obviously her tracking info will be wrong because she is using old irrelevant data to come to her conclusions.

I propose it is this method that women filter and judge any relationship advice with, totally ignoring current reality and conditions.

That's why chics in their 30s 40s + are still under the delusional they can move and date like they did in their 20s.

Why married chics who are 'unhappy' believe they can divorce their husband and find someone better.

All advice to the contrary is weighed against a past data point, where they were at their prime or in a situation they wanted to work out.

My man. Excellent explanation! I see where you are coming from now.

And I appreciate that you used an anology that I could connect with.

I agree with what you said. Past experiences shapes who we are, but we can not use those past experience to judge the moment without considering the current environment (place and time) one is living in. What happened in a past relationship can not be undone, so that trauma should not go to the next relationship. But it does anyway. Therefore the guy that is likely worthy doesn’t get a fair shot unless the women changes her perspective towards her past relationship.

Thanks for the eloquent clarification.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Just finished this show and had an epiphany on the women who call in.

I used to wonder why these chics can't comprehend the basic info of what men want and how we move in relationships, but this morning it hit me...

While Kevin is telling these chics to work for and with a man, instead of them utilizing this info and seeking out a worthy/HVM these chics strain Kevin's good sage advice through the filter/lens of the pookie and ray-rays they really want.

They are trying to fix their rabbit ass mind around Rollo (who blew their back out) idea of making spaghetti teddy bears.

Basically any advice given to these chics will always be filtered through a past crush or love that they still pine for.

I think you're giving them too much credit! These are women that are making 45k thinking they deserve a cat making six figures. Between social media and reality shows these broads have it in their heads (and I use the term these broads as the women that call into his show) that they deserve a cat that looks like Boris Kodjoe, speaks like Sidney Poitier, earns like Jeff Bezos and fcuks like Mr Marcus.

While the rest of us are dealing with the 80 to 20 rule for our mates they're stuck that they're counterparts have to have EVERYTHING that they're looking for. They're no different than the 350lbs dude that is living in his parents basement calling into shows trying to figure out why the IG models won't give him the time of day. Everybody needs to stay in their lane!

Even the broads making 6 figures aged themselves out of the men they're looking for. Instead of getting with a quality dude in College and building with him, they put blinders on and focused on school, then focused on career and now they're 45 years old looking for they're counterpart and that pool is SUPER shallow. The cats younger than them don't make enough and they aren't looking at them long term. And while MILF is a cool category to rub one out to, ain't nobody going to be talked to like a child cause she feels like you ain't pulling your weight.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
And while MILF is a cool category to rub one out to, ain't nobody going to be talked to like a child cause she feels like you ain't pulling your weight.
:lol2: :bravo: :roflmao2::clap::lol2:
giphy.webp

giphy.webp

big enos burrnet

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
...I think someone asked if she was smoking meth...to look like that AND have this fcukole list? No, this bytch is SNORTING meth!!!

40+ with a face like that? You better chop that list in THIRDS and hope for the best!!! Why was SINGLE on that list?!?!
All she has is a wish list....yea I get it now she's going to be alone for a good while...and the worst part she is older herself....

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Excellent point! Another thing is when she was moving in her 20’s she was hopefully childless. She gets into her 40’s ending up with a 10 and 8 year old. A HVM in his 40’s has his own house crib, independent, financially stable. May have one child but the kid lives with the mother…So he’s pretty much living a peaceful bachelor life.

Meets the 40 year old woman with two kids. Thinking she going to live with him and bring her kids. Plus her child father may stop by from time to time to pick the kids up. Hopefully she doesn’t have two different baby fathers. Therefore most men won’t even let that plane come off the run way, she has no chance to disrupt his peaceful kingdom. So now she has hit the wall can’t get the man you want, and don’t want the man you qualified for!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I said it once and I said again, women are realizing that work SUCKS!!! I wonder how the world would be if women never joined the workforce. Not in the sense of women shouldn't be able to work, but how would inflation, unemployment rates, etc... have affected history.

Why is it every time a woman does some shyt these Red Pill cats wanna flip it on some; What if men did that?! She quit her job, not go on a nationwide killing spree. As a man with a family we shouldn't want to do that

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Mother decided to drink and drive with two kids in the car both unrestrained.

She has an accident and the baby son dies. What does she do?

She blames the Father who was not in the car and had nothing to do with the accident.

Zero accountability!

She didn't really blame the father or did I miss something?

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Time stamped at the 5 minute 5 second mark.

I see what you mean, but I took that as general not in the situation she is currently in. She also brings up losing her parents. Also she is getting ready to do some REAL prison time, so I can't fault someone for trying to blame ANYBODY in order to avoid that! Sure you can say that is a sign of immaturity, but if you're not built for that life you'll say anything to get out of that shyt!

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I see what you mean, but I took that as general not in the situation she is currently in. She also brings up losing her parents. Also she is getting ready to do some REAL prison time, so I can't fault someone for trying to blame ANYBODY in order to avoid that! Sure you can say that is a sign of immaturity, but if you're not built for that life you'll say anything to get out of that shyt!
Someone in the comment section of the video noted; when the Mother began to cry they brought her a tissue.

However when the Father cried, no one took the time to provide him with a tissue or comfort him.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Someone in the comment section of the video noted; when the Mother began to cry they brought her a tissue.

However when the Father cried, no one took the time to provide him with a tissue or comfort him.

Eh, yeah I get that but without knowing the makeup of that courtroom I don't feel comfortable co-signing that. For all we know that courtroom is full of her people and they can't stand the father. I don't know, but if that is a highlight of this video then cats is in trouble.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Eh, yeah I get that but without knowing the makeup of that courtroom I don't feel comfortable co-signing that. For all we know that courtroom is full of her people and they can't stand the father. I don't know, but if that is a highlight of this video then cats is in trouble.

Perhaps, but a parent lost their child... You cant possibly hate someone that much as to not empathize over that. Especially a father!!! You know its bad when a man is crying in public with zero fucks to give. Na man, shit was foul.