The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm going to ask my students this tomorrow. I'll let y'all know the results. Plus, we are working on compound interest, so I'll tie it in with the lesson.

So, I delivered a lecture on compound interest and exponential functions to my students. I got deep in the lesson before I asked.

I explained how the cost of living rises faster than the annual income for an adult American. So then I asked them, "do you know the average annual income?"

The answers were primarily wrong and on the high end, like 60 to 80k per year. After talking with them, these youngins have no clue what goes on in society on the financial end. No real sense of cents. No proper understanding of value. It's not their fault either.

Then I ask them do they think 45k was a lot of money, and most said it wasn't.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
So, I delivered a lecture on compound interest and exponential functions to my students. I got deep in the lesson before I asked.

I explained how the cost of living rises faster than the annual income for an adult American. So then I asked them, "do you know the average annual income?"

The answers were primarily wrong and on the high end, like 60 to 80k per year. After talking with them, these youngins have no clue what goes on in society on the financial end. No real sense of cents. No proper understanding of value. It's not their fault either.

I could see people thinking 60k being the average, especially depending on where you live to how you get that thinking. But there are more "broke" states/cities than mid-high income states. More younger people . So that always sticks in my head.

But those kids thinking 6 figures, is kinda telling for a lot of these women seeking dudes that make that much money. They probably think MOST dudes make that much. You thRough in the trope of men making SO MUCH MORE than women, yeah I would think 6 figures is common too!

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Thanks for sharing!

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
I can say a lot, but I will keep it simple.
What she did was very selfish.
I understand he practically allowed it but hopefully she consulted with her husband before deciding to quit her job.

That clip was selective. i watched the entire story on 60 minutes. She now works from home for a virtual executive assistant company making similar money to what she made before.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I could see people thinking 60k being the average, especially depending on where you live to how you get that thinking. But there are more "broke" states/cities than mid-high income states. More younger people . So that always sticks in my head.

But those kids thinking 6 figures, is kinda telling for a lot of these women seeking dudes that make that much money. They probably think MOST dudes make that much. You thRough in the trope of men making SO MUCH MORE than women, yeah I would think 6 figures is common too!

Right, there is a correlation to mindset and understanding the value of money. My students think people make that much because they don’t really know how credit works. If they see someone with something they deem “expensive,” they immediately associate that person with high income. We see it al the time when dudes go broke trying to please these brawds.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Right, there is a correlation to mindset and understanding the value of money. My students think people make that much because they don’t really know how credit works. If they see someone with something they deem “expensive,” they immediately associate that person with high income. We see it al the time when dudes go broke trying to please these brawds.

Credit or just not paying your bills!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

comment from the vid

I live in London and the truth is a lot of these women kicked their husbands out of the house in exchange for government assistance with the mindset that there were limitless options. I know a 48yr old account who did her husband dirty and now she’s desperate for a man. Consequences of stupidity and short term financial gains.

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
SITH BITCHES AND BETA MALES
giphy.gif
Considering the direction Kevin's message took it's like This was a force vision.

:lol2:

Dadecountycane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Damn, brah!!!! :lol:

A year early i had a house built. Took bread out of my 401k for the down payment on a $300k house. Took her to the "design" center for upgrades after upgrades all cause I wanted to be a good husband and make my wife happy.

I come from humble beginning so I dont need much but i had to cut the "marriage" off. Shit was a lose, lose and I kept losing.

4 years later im in a much better position in life

ANGRY MAN

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Congratulations I hear these horror stories all the time. Even one of my best friends brother told him don’t marry shorty. He did anyway he’s been going through hell for the past 3 years. Bought a new car and the day he brought it home she rear ended his shit in the garage! Now he about to give up the house and move back home with his pops. Sad man cause we told him since you putting up all the bread and paying all the bills. Just buy yourself a house without her period!

A year early i had a house built. Took bread out of my 401k for the down payment on a $300k house. Took her to the "design" center for upgrades after upgrades all cause I wanted to be a good husband and make my wife happy.

I come from humble beginning so I dont need much but i had to cut the "marriage" off. Shit was a lose, lose and I kept losing.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I mean lets be honest, building a house, taking money out of ones 401k, taking your wife to the design center, etc, etc...this is all normal behavior. This is shyt an adult does in a relationship.

Now the OTHER shyt quitting mid year and not talking to you about it and the other shyt you ain't talking about yeah, this broad is childish as shyt!!! My pops told my mother; 'Outside of them calling you a "Ninja", you better not quit that job!' And she also is a teacher but with a toothless union. Unless she is a high school teacher at a inner city Chicago school ain't no reason for her to leave mid school year!

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Kevin did mention women coming together to build their own communities because they are unable to successfully build with a man.

I bought a house with another single mom to share costs and maintenance. Now we have a kid paradise, with built-in babysitting, car-sharing, and a craft studio.

I separated from my partner of 17 years in early 2018. As the dust settled, we committed to amicable coparenting and sold our family home. After a year of living in a swanky apartment that felt more like a hotel than a home, I called my Realtor.

I knew it was going to be impossible to find a duplex or condo in Washington, DC, on my self-employed, single-mom budget. I knew the demands of homeownership, having bought three houses during my marriage. But I wanted to own again as an investment for my future.

To be able to do this, I found another single mom with the same needs as mine — space, comfort, a home — to live with. It's been a life changer for not only us but also our children.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Here's the Mississippi social worker in her ignant entirety

I am trying to figure out how she came to that conclusion! As much money as strip clubs make...MEN DON'T GO TO A BANK TO FIND WOMEN!!!

These are actors!! No fcuking way she is a social worker! Kevin does open casting for these motherfcukers! You can't be this fcuking moronic and come to THIS conclusion!!!

moblack

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am trying to figure out how she came to that conclusion! As much money as strip clubs make...MEN DON'T GO TO A BANK TO FIND WOMEN!!!

These are actors!! No fcuking way she is a social worker! Kevin does open casting for these motherfcukers! You can't be this fcuking moronic and come to THIS conclusion!!!

If their was casting don't you think by now Black women would of exposed this? These are real life folks living amongst us. She is a single mom, from Mississippi, and social worker her stats are very common. Be careful who you drop a seed in. I guarantee you her baby daddy is a box chevy kind of dude.

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I mean lets be honest, building a house, taking money out of ones 401k, taking your wife to the design center, etc, etc...this is all normal behavior. This is shyt an adult does in a relationship.
I gotta agree.... did the build the custom house thingy too.... Built a house that was even a bit much to carry but I bought a house that we could grow into. Sooooooo, luckily I had "grown" so when she quit I could carry everything. Moral of the story don't buy a house that you can't pay for on your own. But this ain't the point. Buying homes, decorating em, and all that is normal. Factually speaking, this is REAL MAN shit....

Now the OTHER shyt quitting mid year and not talking to you about it and the other shyt you ain't talking about yeah, this broad is childish as shyt!!! My pops told my mother; 'Outside of them calling you a "Ninja", you better not quit that job!' And she also is a teacher but with a toothless union. Unless she is a high school teacher at a inner city Chicago school ain't no reason for her to leave mid school year!

No comment.... But our parents were made differently back then....