The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Motherfcukers really think as men age their "looks" get better. There is a reason why Frank Thomas is selling "pills" to 40 year olds...and she'll like it too!"

There are three types of women and they were all represented there. From left to right
  1. You can have a conversation, isn't well versed in topics, but uses common sense to understand what your saying.
  2. SHUTDOWN. The minute all her points are invalid, she's mad and doesn't want to talk anymore. You're still wrong in her eyes and there is nothing you can say or do to have a conversation from this point.
  3. Smarty Pants. Discredits any and everything you say with ANY talking points from ANY where. Doesn't matter how obscure the counterpoint is or how shaky the reference is. Thinks a Google search is research.
This just seemed like a YouTube version of The View a lot of hen clucking and no talking.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

See I disagree with the church on sex before marriage. Just using his analogy, would you buy a car without test driving it first? You'd be PISSED if you bought a sports car and you couldn't drive fast. Honeymoon and your ass is finding out she can't take dyck. Or the flipside your husband is rocking a micro joint. Sure that dance needs to be played, but no dude is going to put a ring on your hand without trying the milk first.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

...I think someone asked if she was smoking meth...to look like that AND have this fcukole list? No, this bytch is SNORTING meth!!!

40+ with a face like that? You better chop that list in THIRDS and hope for the best!!! Why was SINGLE on that list?!?!

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Tate is not for the common good blue collar guy.
I happen to think his advice could be counterproductive if you're not a ruthless savage with it.
Sadly, more 80% of those who follow him are AVERAGE blue collar types who will never level up to this style oof game.

It's actually pointless! I love the videos he does with the expensive cars and making sure the flashy watch is in every shot. I sit there thinking: 'WHO THE FCUK IS THIS FOR?!?!?! Is it for him to later masturbate to or so the 1% can get women?"

Listening to these motherfcukers is gonna create A LOT of incels. This is the same shyt that got Trump so popular. Tap into an anger of a particular group. Last thing anybody wants to see is thousands of incels storming the capital cause that law forcing women to subject themselves to the Free Use fetish fell through.

ThatSuaveCat

Star
BGOL Investor
See I disagree with the church on sex before marriage. Just using his analogy, would you buy a car without test driving it first? You'd be PISSED if you bought a sports car and you couldn't drive fast. Honeymoon and your ass is finding out she can't take dyck. Or the flipside your husband is rocking a micro joint. Sure that dance needs to be played, but no dude is going to put a ring on your hand without trying the milk first.

This and another reason the churches no sex before marriage tactic is becoming obsolete and sounds ridiculous, its just no longer realistic. The average age a person gets married now is trending towards the late 20's and early 30's. How do you expect a male/female to avoid natural biological urges (which begin in the pre-teen years) and stay a virgin until they are damn near 30?

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
This and another reason the churches no sex before marriage tactic is becoming obsolete and sounds ridiculous, its just no longer realistic. The average age a person gets married now is trending towards the late 20's and early 30's. How do you expect a male/female to avoid natural biological urges (which begin in the pre-teen years) and stay a virgin until they are damn near 30?

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm with you Fam.

I always thought that was just stupidity and a crazy concept. Ain't happening, especially in the world today.

To Add: I have a thing about not living together before marriage argument too. Nah, it needs to happen, in my opinion

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
I'm with you Fam.

I always thought that was just stupidity and a crazy concept. Ain't happening, especially in the world today.

To Add: I have a thing about not living together before marriage argument too. Nah, it needs to happen, in my opinion

Sex and living together needs to happen before marriage. I agree with you.

However, the risk of pregnancy increases dramatically when that happens. So it still takes a level of discipline.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Are modern women too tired for relationships?

Women are learning the HARD way after entering the workforce that work is EXHAUSTING!!!

Women saying they can clean...these selfies and naked pictures say otherwise! How many pictures do we see on here and the mattress is on the floor! Bathroom is disgusting, bedroom is HIT!

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Just finished this show and had an epiphany on the women who call in.

I used to wonder why these chics can't comprehend the basic info of what men want and how we move in relationships, but this morning it hit me...

While Kevin is telling these chics to work for and with a man, instead of them utilizing this info and seeking out a worthy/HVM these chics strain Kevin's good sage advice through the filter/lens of the pookie and ray-rays they really want.

They are trying to fix their rabbit ass mind around Rollo (who blew their back out) idea of making spaghetti teddy bears.

Basically any advice given to these chics will always be filtered through a past crush or love that they still pine for.