The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Perhaps, but a parent lost their child... You cant possibly hate someone that much as to not empathize over that. Especially a father!!! You know its bad when a man is crying in public with zero fucks to give. Na man, shit was foul.

Over tissue?!?! Look I am not trying to come off as combative or not down with the struggle, but we're talking about tissue!? Tissue?! We talking about tissue?! Not the kid who died?! Or the mother that lost her child?! But tissue?! We're talking about tissue. I am kidding of course, but we're gonna cast the entire courtroom for the one person that gave tissues to one and not the other? And watching the video again she already HAD tissue in her hand and they gave her more. And the dude had A tear, she was sobbing uncontrollably a thumb dried his eyes.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Introverted, but with that red ass hair?!?! Want kids, but not a husband?!? That first broad is nuts!!

Why does EVERYONE say; "I'm working on myself!" You should ALWAYS be working on yourself! Normal ass broad wanting extraordinary prices. These normal ass people REALLY think they should get luxury lifestyles. And at 27 looking like she's 33 that second broad ages like an avocado. Also her math for her relationships doesn't add up unless she got into a relationship immediately after the break up.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
MPRvxCBkS1PAEkAaw0LrCZHRlX8_bOF70Jc6Z81opUWfO_icIRvw-AuejfPPYXqZZpzFQQzv0mM_=s934-nd-v1

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor

Man Donates His Kidney To Save The Life Of His Girlfriend's Mom. Girlfriend Dumps Him A Month Later And Marries Someone Else

A TikToker has recounted the moment he was dumped by his girlfriend - weeks after donating his kidney to her mum.
In a series of videos, Uziel Martínez, from Baja California, Mexico said he had heroically stepped in to save his ex's mother by donating the organ.
Sadly for the teacher, donating an organ to his mother-in-law wasn't enough to rescue his relationship, which ended less than a month after the operation.
After going viral, the TikToker addressed the attention, insisting he was over the breakup and that there was no bad blood between him and his ex.
He said: "Actually I’m fine, I’m fine emotionally, I think so is she. I have nothing against her, we are on good terms.
"We are not friends, but neither do we hate each other. I only did it to make a TikTok. I didn’t think this was going to get out of control.
You know what they say..."why buy the cow if that stupid cuck cow will give you his kidney for free?"

This guy is getting all sorts of support and sympathy on tiktok. This video has 2.4M views and he now has 45k followers. All it cost him was one of his vital organs. Me...I don't feel bad for this guy at all. The article in the Mirror UK which I quoted above called him a hero. No he isn't. You know who the real hero is? The daughter/ex-girlfriend. Think of how many times she had to fuck this guy who she CLEARLY was not attracted to and didn't love for him to give a kidney to her mom. She saved her mom's life by sucking this cuck's dick. That is dedication. That is work. That is grounds for Sainthood for the daughter. That is a daughter's love that knows no bounds. As soon as the deed was done and the donation complete she moved on with her life and married someone else...her mother in the front pew at the ceremony thanks to not to her ex, but to her.

This guy still hasn't learned his lesson, it seems. "I'm fine emotionally. I think so is she". Yeah, bud. She is living a life with her husband and her mother. You're the guy down a kidney. He talks as if he is just waiting for a girl to DM him so he can lose another vital organ. All-time loser. A generous, self-less, live-saving, fucking LOSER.

PS: I was shocked to find out from a quick google search that losing a kidney doesn't shave any years off you life.

Screen-Shot-2022-01-19-at-10.05.37-AM.64ffb9f5.png

Still though…when a girl asks you to donate a kidney you gotta say something like "I am saving my kidney in case our kid needs it after I get you pregnant tonight". Bam. See if she runs off with another man after a line like that.

Last edited:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

I was talking to a group of non-married people the other day and I had to tell them something that they as well as some of yall need to hear......

Stop with the play play marriage stuff. Too many people expect marriage behavior without being married.

In this case, it was his girlfriend, not his wife. She is not committed to him. In fact, if she wasn't willing to do it, why would he? In addition, I teach my sons that you never do anything for anyone if you are expecting something in return. If you are going to do something for someone, just do it and move on. This includes money, do not give anyone money and expect it back. If you "need" it back, then you can't afford to give it away, so just say no.

Unfortunately, too many of these dudes have never had a true male figure in their lives to school them. Because, if he had a real dad, and assuming he told the dad what he was planning to do, the dad would have or should have said what I said. "If you do it, do for the mom, not the girlfriend. If you are not cool with the mom, then why do it?"

dugington

Rising Star
Registered

Man Donates His Kidney To Save The Life Of His Girlfriend's Mom. Girlfriend Dumps Him A Month Later And Marries Someone Else

She is not committed to him. In fact, if she wasn't willing to do it, why would he?
That dude was going to lose the girl either way.
He gave it, she left.
Wouldn't have gave it, she gets mad, leaves him.

Minus whale keep the kidney. :lol:

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered
I guess that's his fault, too
I never said that. You just made a bad assumption that can not be inferred from anything I said.

A man not having a good male father figure in life as a child says more about the mother than the child and is absolutely not the fault of the child. However, the child's father does bears some of the blame as well. But, when that child gets older, he then bears the responsibility to seek out male role models to guide him and help him become the man he is supposed to be. Unfortunately, too many single moms believe they can raise a boy to be a man. But in the end, they end up raising the same men they all despise.

shaddyvillethug

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I never said that. You just made a bad assumption that can not be inferred from anything I said.

A man not having a good male father figure in life as a child says more about the mother than the child and is absolutely not the fault of the child. However, the child's father does bears some of the blame as well. But, when that child gets older, he then bears the responsibility to seek out male role models to guide him and help him become the man he is supposed to be. Unfortunately, too many single moms believe they can raise a boy to be a man. But in the end, they end up raising the same men they all despise.
How u turn that post into a black women post

wowsers

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor

You know what they say..."why buy the cow if that stupid cuck cow will give you his kidney for free?"

This guy is getting all sorts of support and sympathy on tiktok. This video has 2.4M views and he now has 45k followers. All it cost him was one of his vital organs. Me...I don't feel bad for this guy at all. The article in the Mirror UK which I quoted above called him a hero. No he isn't. You know who the real hero is? The daughter/ex-girlfriend. Think of how many times she had to fuck this guy who she CLEARLY was not attracted to and didn't love for him to give a kidney to her mom. She saved her mom's life by sucking this cuck's dick. That is dedication. That is work. That is grounds for Sainthood for the daughter. That is a daughter's love that knows no bounds. As soon as the deed was done and the donation complete she moved on with her life and married someone else...her mother in the front pew at the ceremony thanks to not to her ex, but to her.

This guy still hasn't learned his lesson, it seems. "I'm fine emotionally. I think so is she". Yeah, bud. She is living a life with her husband and her mother. You're the guy down a kidney. He talks as if he is just waiting for a girl to DM him so he can lose another vital organ. All-time loser. A generous, self-less, live-saving, fucking LOSER.

PS: I was shocked to find out from a quick google search that losing a kidney doesn't shave any years off you life.

Still though…when a girl asks you to donate a kidney you gotta say something like "I am saving my kidney in case our kid needs it after I get you pregnant tonight". Bam. See if she runs off with another man after a line like that.

Only to my daughters, or my sibs kids. Adults, I’m sorry you’re assed out

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member

hold that L.

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor

1:28:20 mark

Kevin is full of shit on that one.

1. Kanye IS a coon.

2. His wife helping people get released has nothing to do with him. She was rich and famous before she got with him and wouldn't have needed his help to get access to Trump.

3. He said that Obama and the democrats did nothing. Absolute bullshit. Obama set a record for the number of sentences he commuted.

dugington

Rising Star
Registered
I’m going to ask my students this tomorrow. I’ll let y’all know the results. Plus, we are working on compound interest, so I’ll tie it in with the lesson.
Pease do.
I know young people are disconnected with the reality of the world. We were too at one point.

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous was something to aspire to obtain. We thought about working/hustling hard in worlds we didn't understand yet to get that level of luxury.

Young people today see images provided by their peers and consume it as if just existing in cyberspace has some magical worth.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Pease do.
I know young people are disconnected with the reality of the world. We were too at one point.

Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous was something to aspire to obtain. We thought about working/hustling hard in worlds we didn't understand yet to get that level of luxury.

Young people today see images provided by their peers and consume it as if just existing in cyberspace has some magical worth.

Yep, I was just telling my brother today that the younger generation don’t really SEE money or touch it. It’s all digital now of days. It’s really interesting to see this in real-time, while also realizing there is no correction to it.

As you stated, there is such a disconnect. I’m not