The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

Dadecountycane

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
It's a slippery slope but its a conversation that must be had. Anything thats a serious threat to the black nuclear family needs to be exposed & these prosperity pimps gassing black women up should have the spotlight on them.

This was a good documentary explaining how the current black church is useless for black people and setting us way back.

Watched on prime. Very well done.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
:lol: I've never seen this episode.

How TP get this banned?

Because he had two shows on TBS (which parent company also owned Adult Swim) and threatened Turner that their relationship was in jeopardy. Oh, it got worse. Macgruder spoofed Rocky Horror Picture Show with Tyler Perry too. "It's alright to cross dress for Christ." Boondocks emptied the clip at him.

veritech

Black Votes Matter!
Platinum Member
One thing I remember off the top of my head he said was black culture ain't shit.

Now, in all fairness, I didn't click on the video to hear the discussion but I did see clips of some callers who beemed into the show to confront him about it his stances on black culture.

Dude seems like one of these "I got mine, fuck all ya'll" type necoons. That's the type of nigga I wouldn't have in my circle.

He's also echoed some shit as if it came out of the John Birch Society but I don't remember the details enough to recount right here...

he is also one of those dudes talking about, "white people have never done anything bad to me" and "racism has never held me back."

i haven't watched him on anything recently. but he used to say that shit alot.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Because he had two shows on TBS (which parent company also owned Adult Swim) and threatened Turner that their relationship was in jeopardy. Oh, it got worse. Macgruder spoofed Rocky Horror Picture Show with Tyler Perry too. "It's alright to cross dress for Christ." Boondocks emptied the clip at him.

The truth stings like a mofo.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
he is also one of those dudes talking about, "white people have never done anything bad to me" and "racism has never held me back."

i haven't watched him on anything recently. but he used to say that shit alot.
Yep, that's it. Cooning on 100. I could never fuck with a dude like that. He wants to be used by his cac masters.

SamSneed

Disciple of Zod
BGOL Investor
Funny thing hearing her say the guy she wants have to be a believer first foremost. Do you know how far my black woman pussy level dropped when I told them I was atheist?

Being at an HBCU (or living in the south in general), but particularly in college, about 98% of the women there were god fearing women. Around about 19 years old, I stopped believing. I made that decision, the chicks I was dealing with couldn’t understand why or just couldn’t handle the idea of dating an atheist.

I’m not going to lie, as much as I love black women and wanted to be with them, I started loosing hope that I would ever have a relationship with one because I simply didn’t (and still don’t) fuck with Black Jesus or his pops. Granted, my lack of empathy and sympathy was not helping me give them a chance to just be, which I take full accountability in not giving them room to exists without judgment.

I remember one girl ask me to go to church with her and I told her we should probably stop talking now. Another girl told me she felt bad about having premarital sex so she stopped giving me the puss, in which I stopped giving her anymore of my time.

There was no meeting half way with my belief system. I refused to date a god fearing black woman. Luckily, when I met my wife, she was going through a phase of questioning and we connected. She kept an open mind and didn’t give me hell for being a nonbeliever. She is a believer, but not on that Jesus is my daddy shit the brawds be on at times.
They never do this once they feel grace

zod brings the real female out

crazy, but now crazy for temple love

our church is what you need brother

KOOLKEV

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
MGTOW and “red pill philosophy” was started by white supremacists
I’ll never understand why Black people try to join those circles

Do you have any evidence or proof that the red pill was started by white extremist? The feminist have put that lie out there. In fact one of the founder of the red pill is a former feminist activist Warren Farrell. They try to say that about Jordan Peterson and failed.

“There was plenty of motivation to take me out. It just didn't work"

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Do you have any evidence or proof that the red pill was started by white extremist? The feminist have put that lie out there. In fact one of the founder of the red pill is a former feminist activist Warren Farrell. They try to say that about Jordan Peterson and failed.

Have you heard the shit Jordan Peterson has said about Black people? I’m not sure if I should even take you seriously

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It appears that Kevin Samuels blueprint came from Jordan Peterson because Kevin’s opinions on relationships mimics Peterson’s arguments on the male/female dynamic. Kevin has cited Peterson on several occasions.

KOOLKEV

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Have you heard the shit Jordan Peterson has said about Black people? I’m not sure if I should even take you seriously
Again. Do you have any evidence or proof. If not. Then I’m not sure if I should even take you seriously. All you are doing is stating an opinion with no facts or evidence to support it. The video I just posted debunk what you just said. Go to the 1:25 mark on this video an get educated an bring back evidence that contradict what he said in this interview along with some proof to support your claim. An not your opinion. Please. Thank You.

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Again. Do you have any evidence or proof. If not. Then I’m not sure if I should even take you seriously. All you are doing is stating an opinion with no facts or evidence to support it. The video I just posted debunk what you just said. Go to the 1:25 mark on this video an get educated an bring back evidence that contradict what he said in this interview along with some proof to support your claim. An not your opinion. Please. Thank You.
You’re a clown

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This was a good listen.
I never really understood the whole red pill "community" and MTGOW bullshit.

I am not a fan of the red pill community nor the MTGOW (as of this post I have no clue what that means) but homie this was not a good listen. Outside of the content there is no difference between him, Kevin Samuels and FandF!!! Goes out of his way not to mention names, but has smoke for them.

International Business man but has time to keep up a YouTube and Pateron page begging for donations.

I Googled him and the first two pages are editable sites so he can say whatever the fcuk he wants on them. A good SEO can manipulate that.

For anyone that cares he did a podcast with Blacks In Tech and they talk about him and an app he created. Notice how shytty the page for the app looks? Really doesn't take you anywhere or give any information for a page and app that came out around 2016.

Last edited:

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
A single black woman preferably single with kids is a black pastor's cash cow. It really doesn't get talked about enough how today's black church has finessed & mind fucked single black women.

You can tell from a mile away when a chick is single or just got out a relationship by how super religious they get & expect the same from their future partner. That shit is usually smoke screen most of the time. The pastor is filling the void by stroking their ego & telling them that the unrealistic man they want will appear out of thin air as long as they "pray", attend every single service and continue to fill pastor's pockets every week.

I'm agnostic & been around chicks on their religious high horse and I never yield to their "requirements" because like I said its usually smoke screen. The key is to let them know they're full of shit without literally telling them lol. Just stand on your principle as a man and don't let them drag you down that religious rabbit hole with them. Either they'll bounce or give you the pussy in fear of losing a good man.

Most black women that are in good healthy relationships with brothers tone down or dismiss all that extreme religious talk.

Fixed!

My wife was super religious when I met her and had to program that shyt out of her head. Been married to her 9 years and I am still finding land mines that some punk ass pastor programed into her head. Went out of my way to join a church with her just to show her how phony the whole damn church was.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I am not a fan of the red pill community nor the MTGOW (as of this post I have no clue what that means) but homie this was not a good listen. Outside of the content there is no difference between him, Kevin Samuels and FandF!!! Goes out of his way not to mention names, but has smoke for them.

International Business man but has time to keep up a YouTube and Pateron page begging for donations.

I Googled him and the first two pages are editable sites so he can say whatever the fcuk he wants on them. A good SEO can manipulate that.

For anyone that cares he did a podcast with Blacks In Tech and they talk about him and an app he created. Notice how shytty the page for the app looks? Really doesn't take you anywhere or give any information for a page and app that came out around 2016.
Glad to know I ain’t the only one who had my antenna up about dude. :smh:

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This dude is a simp. Acknowledging bullshit is never beneficial. Making decisions based on a woman's emotions is a slippery slope to nowhere, just like my wife wanted to make an irrational decision to tattoo my sons' name on herself even though she knows that I never fucked with chicks with tats. She thought she found a loophole because it would have been my sons' name. Sometimes the argument is worth it, especially when you stand on your principles. This dude wants men to be their girlfriend and man. Fuck that...

Thing is 2 hours long and i just watched the first 10 mins of this. Based off of the first 10 mins, he says that if you have a good woman and she tells you that she doesn't feel safe, dont put her down saying "you full of shit" or something like that; i think the point is to acknowledge her feelings don't just push off how she feels, i dont think he's saying do this with all women because women do play little games and manipulate men, but if your lady is with you and she feels some type of way; acknowledge has she feels; now you married and you run you household how you run your household, but dont think this point is invalid...

I dont know if you've ever read the Way of the Superior Man by David Deida, but it goes into great detail about this topic among other things...

Way of the Superior Man

Separate Question: For the fellas that are married or in long term relationships like you, @woodchuck @Mt. Yukon and @4 Dimensional, after getting married, what keeps you all sharp...what do you do to not become complacent

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Glad to know I ain’t the only one who had my antenna up about dude. :smh:

ANY grown man in front of a camera asking me to click a subscribe and like button asking for donations I AUTOMATICALLY have a problem with. Which is crazy to me cause BGOL hates a pastor so I find it funny that these cats get so much love here.

I am pretty sure this thread was started with him calling himself an 'apex predator'...which as a 40+ year old man is LAUGHABLE. He's the cat that gives a whole speech to hype himself up before a fight. Saying some shyt like; 'TONIGHT WE DINE IN HELL AND WILL DRINK FROM THE FOUNTAINS OF VALHALLA!!!' How old are you that you need to yell that you're a pimp over and over and over AND your name isn't Too Short? Dude just seems like the Cuba Gooding Jr character in American Gangster. Homie gets the whole block locked up cause he can't shut the fcuk up!

These cats do the same thing that the people in my kids videos do! As a man I have a problem with that shyt. I have to listen to; 'LIKE AND SMASH THAT SUBSCRIBE BUTTON!!!!'On long trips with my kids, I don't want to have to hear it with my entertainment.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Thing is 2 hours long and i just watched the first 10 mins of this. Based off of the first 10 mins, he says that if you have a good woman and she tells you that she doesn't feel safe, dont put her down saying "you full of shit" or something like that; i think the point is to acknowledge her feelings don't just push off how she feels, i dont think he's saying do this with all women because women do play little games and manipulate men, but if your lady is with you and she feels some type of way; acknowledge has she feels; now you married and you run you household how you run your household, but dont think this point is invalid...

I dont know if you've ever read the Way of the Superior Man by David Deida, but it goes into great detail about this topic among other things...

Way of the Superior Man

Separate Question: For the fellas that are married or in long term relationships like you, @woodchuck @Mt. Yukon and @4 Dimensional, after getting married, what keeps you all sharp...what do you do to not become complacent

What do you mean by sharp and not complacent? If I am reading you correctly it's my kids (son and daughter) everyday I have to be on point with them with helping them navigate this world and their needs. But everybody is different, you need to find that for you going into a long term relationship and or marriage

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
Did Kevin ever disclose what show he was supposed to be joining? Thought he said he would drop the news within a week (3 weeks ago).

I don't think he's said yet. The NDA might still be in place.

How this shit reach pt 7. I stop watching at pt 3.
Kevin is really milking his 15 mins.

He cut it up to keep content coming while on holiday break. He said he had a camera on the women too, but the file got corrupted from that camera.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I don't think he's said yet. The NDA might still be in place.

He cut it up to keep content coming while on holiday break. He said he had a camera on the women too, but the file got corrupted from that camera.

In this day and age do video files REALLY get corrupted?!?! I hear that and wanna call bullshyt!

BlackGoku

Rising Star
Platinum Member
What do you mean by sharp and not complacent? If I am reading you correctly it's my kids (son and daughter) everyday I have to be on point with them with helping them navigate this world and their needs. But everybody is different, you need to find that for you going into a long term relationship and or marriage

I apologize I meant regarding your relationship. Like people that have been married 10, 20, even 30 years; what is that you do to not get bored in the relationship

praetor

Rising Star
OG Investor
In this day and age do video files REALLY get corrupted?!?! I hear that and wanna call bullshyt!

Same thing happened to Flossy Carter. Everyone was waiting on his review of the Samsung S20 Ultra and it never came out because he said either the file or the card got corrupted.

It is surprising that they don't have backup cameras for situations like that.