The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep. My mom cooked damn near 3 different breakfasts, lunches, and dinners 6 days a week when I was growing up. My mom would be mad if we didn't eat together and she taught school for 30+ years. My wifey is the same way. My oldest and I eat pretty much the same shit, my youngest is completely different, and my wife has more foods in common with me than the youngest. She works every day at a real job and we have a date night once every 2 weeks. Zero complaints, zero attitude, she is a definite asset. These hoes got a lot to learn but for many, it is too late.

Good Shit, Fam. Great to hear and that's a beautiful thing.

The diamond mine they came from is lost and can't be found with today's modern woman's world.

Highlighted in Bold.......are three for the top Shelf that can't be touched

Yeah these chicks don't and wouldn't ever understand the difference an Asset and a Liability.

Because majority think their physical appearance is the Asset but fail to realize that without the character to go along with it, you are a huge Liability.

trstar

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Kevin Samuels3 days ago
This matters for one reason above all else. Because the men say so. End of discussion

eTJJPiv1KEqXPNvZmCDD4mYU-aBcAaI5Oihv3gjezVQszaLHAuzcDOGmVfVPYFrYMLnPGxho02Dz=s750-nd-v1

I saw this post from Kevin and wanted to post it here...the comments are interesting

One of the many comments i agree with below...sounds like something @bgbtylvr or @Quek9 would say..

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCiyaoRyqxkEt0g1HyGEtQLQ
Shannon R
3 days ago
ATP... she still craves attention because she isn't satisfied with Russell... don't care how anyone tries to spin it. ️

View 26 replies

Full post:

https://www.youtube.com/post/UgkxghCrPRfS4py-yVW6tJS5ASsIfcp7fpRh
This is one case where I believe they upgraded each other. Russ had her get more refined and legitimate. Now she’s at the White House, target clothing line, and doing tv hosting gigs. She wasn’t doing that without a ring from Russ. She made Russ cool. Dressing better, hanging out in better circles, and dropped his cornball persona

Last edited:

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Yep. My mom cooked damn near 3 different breakfasts, lunches, and dinners 6 days a week when I was growing up. My mom would be mad if we didn't eat together and she taught school for 30+ years. My wifey is the same way. My oldest and I eat pretty much the same shit, my youngest is completely different, and my wife has more foods in common with me than the youngest. She works every day at a real job and we have a date night once every 2 weeks. Zero complaints, zero attitude, she is a definite asset. These hoes got a lot to learn but for many, it is too late.

My man!!! Got you a real gem. Salute sir.

But while allot women are deeply flawed... So are allot of weak ass dudes. Before my wife met me, no dude ever pumped her gas. Not payed, simply pumped her gas for her. Not her brother, none of her home boys, no dude she was dating. Dudes can't do basic yardwork, can't do basic mechanical work, don't even wanna learn. Just a bunch of fly ass dudes more concerned with fashion, clout and social media than the chicks are. Shit out here is broken. I understand why, but that has led us to a place where women run shit cause dudes can't do shit. Not for their generation of women and barely for themselves.

Kevin says allot basic sense shit. But he's largely talking about a minority of dudes. The avg dude today has zero fuckin intangibles and that why their generation of women don't respect them. The gen behind us are gonna suffer as they age cause this economy aint gonna be kind to the avg working class. With a generation of men that gotta pay others to maintain their shit, women who only want ballers so they can NOT be traditional, and land/homes being harder to buy... As you said... They aint gonna "get it" til its too late. Avg folks gotta pool resources and work as a team. But they're at war with each other. :smh:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This is one case where I believe they upgraded each other. Russ had her get more refined and legitimate. Now she’s at the White House, target clothing line, and doing tv hosting gigs. She wasn’t doing that without a ring from Russ. She mad Russ cool. Dressing better, hanging out in better circles, and dropped his cornball persona
He's still a cornball

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

But while allot women are deeply flawed... So are allot of weak ass dudes. Before my wife met me, no dude ever pumped her gas. Not payed, simply pumped her gas for her. Not her brother, none of her home boys, no dude she was dating. Dudes can't do basic yardwork, can't do basic mechanical work, don't even wanna learn. Just a bunch of fly ass dudes more concerned with fashion, clout and social media than the chicks are. Shit out here is broken. I understand why, but that has led us to a place where women run shit cause dudes can't do shit. Not for their generation of women and barely for themselves.

Kevin says allot basic sense shit. But he's largely talking about a minority of dudes. The avg dude today has zero fuckin intangibles and that why their generation of women don't respect them. The gen behind us are gonna suffer as they age cause this economy aint gonna be kind to the avg working class. With a generation of men that gotta pay others to maintain their shit, women who only want ballers so they can NOT be traditional, and land/homes being harder to buy... As you said... They aint gonna "get it" til its too late. Avg folks gotta pool resources and work as a team. But they're at war with each other. :smh:
This is so true. My wife or my mother never washed their car or pumped their own gas. We have a simple rule, outside is my domain and inside is hers.

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brothers dropping knowledge here apart from the KS show. Granted, it the Internet and who the hell gets life advice from the Internet, but there are salient points being made here.

Btw, zero tats on the daughters and zero tats on the "wife unit"; my women know.

And yes, I am HVM (as qualified by KS), and fall hard into the 1%, but aren't we all ballers here on BGOL :lol:

Carry on....

Last edited:

darth frosty

Dark Lord of the Sith
BGOL Investor
What happened to lapeef? Did he ditch those disagreeable hoes?
Naw they were having a live with random people coming in and someone started posting nudes on the show.

They tried to edit out the nudes but YT took them down for 3 days.

I believe as Kevin alluded to it was a setup.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Okay so its been a year since this guy dropped this video...

He is still at 66k subs and Kevin has lapped this dude multiple times since then (over 1.2M) and profile has grown insurmountably. Looking back on it, was this guy hating or did he actually have a valid concern?

This brother has been blowing up all over the internet the last year or so. Major debates about his videos here and on Social media. I actually like some of his vids (not all but some) this guy says he's a scam artist.

APOPHIS

Autodidact / Polymath
Platinum Member
Okay so its been a year since this guy dropped this video...

He is still at 66k subs and Kevin has lapped this dude multiple times since then (over 1.2M) and profile has grown insurmountably. Looking back on it, was this guy hating or did he actually have a valid concern?

Following and view count does not make the man.

I started listening to him and his overall message and platform is quite informative and useful. Sharp fella.
He is right in the sense that KS is not an entrepreneur in the traditional sense, and therefore, cannot be regarded as a business expert of his level or caliber, but this not not take away from KS building/converting his large social media following into a business media platform.

There's room for both to shine.
KS is more useful in terms of getting women to understand their fallacies because of the presentation and reputation he's built.

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Coon? What he say or do?
He has a strong affinity for anything cac. I can't remember specifics but he basically stated that he doesn't fuck with black people.
One thing I remember off the top of my head he said was black culture ain't shit.

Now, in all fairness, I didn't click on the video to hear the discussion but I did see clips of some callers who beemed into the show to confront him about it his stances on black culture.

Dude seems like one of these "I got mine, fuck all ya'll" type necoons. That's the type of nigga I wouldn't have in my circle.

He's also echoed some shit as if it came out of the John Birch Society but I don't remember the details enough to recount right here...

HeathCliff

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Following and view count does not make the man.

I started listening to him and his overall message and platform is quite informative and useful. Sharp fella.
He is right in the sense that KS is not an entrepreneur in the traditional sense, and therefore, cannot be regarded as a business expert of his level or caliber, but this not not take away from KS building/converting his large social media following into a business media platform.

There's room for both to shine.
KS is more useful in terms of getting women to understand their fallacies because of the presentation and reputation he's built.
I tried to listen to one of dude's debates one time with a feminist but I don't recall either one of them getting their points off. All he seems to do is want to be right and him repeatedly claiming he's owning/destroying/getting over on the opponent in the moment takes away from the topics they're trying to hash out.

Come to think about it, she probably one upped his ass because the stuff he was saying was so negligible I forgot what the hell he was trying to get across cause all he cared about was gotcha talking points and him being right. I think he's a terrible debater while he think's he's the shit.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
He has a strong affinity for anything cac. I can't remember specifics but he basically stated that he doesn't fuck with black people.

Yeah Fam, he has that strong vibe.

I don't understand how Lapeef fucks with him but I know on the other hand its business and the bamma is probably slipping him a little something on the side.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

You are 100% right. If we expect women to be submissive, cooking like grandma, and cool, we have to do the work that grandpa did around the house.

Ballatician

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp, their shit is unwatchable with them illogical over talking hoes. Anton set off my coon radar a couple of times.
Yeah, they shit be 4 to 6 hrs and unwatchable. It needs to be more structured. Lapeef has also invited a few white women (Ameera and the short hair lady) to the panel that provide no perspective to the Black experience whatsoever. The worst thing you could do as a Black person is invite a non Black person to provide a perspective that is not congruent with our culture. There are plenty of sistas that are married, feminine, submissive etc. that can give a perspective our sistas can relate to. He might as well bring a wealthy white cac to school brothas on how to be a man or successful. That whole platform needs a serious tuneup.

tebriel69

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
You are 100% right. If we expect women to be submissive, cooking like grandma, and cool, we have to do the work that grandpa did around the house.
Amen to this. The old skool way works so well. Folks forgot about hard work that puts calluses on ur hands. Farmers aren’t prevalent nowadays but getting out and doing the “dirty” work no matter what it is should be a must. My thing is, why would u want your lady doin back breaking work? Even simple things like bringing in groceries should be an automatic task.