The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Yeah, they shit be 4 to 6 hrs and unwatchable. It needs to be more structured. Lapeef has also invited a few white women (Ameera and the short hair lady) to the panel that provide no perspective to the Black experience whatsoever. The worst thing you could do as a Black person is invite a non Black person to provide a perspective that is not congruent with our culture. There are plenty of sistas that are married, feminine, submissive etc. that can give a perspective our sistas can relate to. He might as well bring a wealthy white cac to school brothas on how to be a man or successful. That whole platform needs a serious tuneup.
I agree 100% with everything you said. Good shit.

Bounty Killah

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Brothers dropping knowledge here apart from the KS show. Granted, it is the Internet and who the hell gets life advice from the Internet, but there are salient points being made here.

Btw, zero tats on the daughters and zero tats on the "wife unit"; my women know.

And yes, I am HVM (as qualified by KS), and fall hard into the 1%, but aren't we all ballers here on BGOL :lol:

Carry on....

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This dude is a simp. Acknowledging bullshit is never beneficial. Making decisions based on a woman's emotions is a slippery slope to nowhere, just like my wife wanted to make an irrational decision to tattoo my sons' name on herself even though she knows that I never fucked with chicks with tats. She thought she found a loophole because it would have been my sons' name. Sometimes the argument is worth it, especially when you stand on your principles. This dude wants men to be their girlfriend and man. Fuck that...

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Excellent take on why chicks want men to make more than them

Funny thing hearing her say the guy she wants have to be a believer first foremost. Do you know how far my black woman pussy level dropped when I told them I was atheist?

Being at an HBCU (or living in the south in general), but particularly in college, about 98% of the women there were god fearing women. Around about 19 years old, I stopped believing. I made that decision, the chicks I was dealing with couldn’t understand why or just couldn’t handle the idea of dating an atheist.

I’m not going to lie, as much as I love black women and wanted to be with them, I started loosing hope that I would ever have a relationship with one because I simply didn’t (and still don’t) fuck with Black Jesus or his pops. Granted, my lack of empathy and sympathy was not helping me give them a chance to just be, which I take full accountability in not giving them room to exists without judgment.

I remember one girl ask me to go to church with her and I told her we should probably stop talking now. Another girl told me she felt bad about having premarital sex so she stopped giving me the puss, in which I stopped giving her anymore of my time.

There was no meeting half way with my belief system. I refused to date a god fearing black woman. Luckily, when I met my wife, she was going through a phase of questioning and we connected. She kept an open mind and didn’t give me hell for being a nonbeliever. She is a believer, but not on that Jesus is my daddy shit the brawds be on at times.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
This dude is a simp. Acknowledging bullshit is never beneficial. Making decisions based on a woman's emotions is a slippery slope to nowhere, just like my wife wanted to make an irrational decision to tattoo my sons' name on herself even though she knows that I never fucked with chicks with tats. She thought she found a loophole because it would have been my sons' name. Sometimes the argument is worth it, especially when you stand on your principles. This dude wants men to be their girlfriend and man. Fuck that...

Yeah Fam, 1000%

I questioned dudes motives when I watched some of his content.

I'll let him do him but I'm never maneuvering that way.

BTW: Happy New Year Fam
Let's keep the BGOL Manoshpere going strong and always 100% real........No Chaser, No Ice, No Fillers :cheers:

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Funny thing hearing her say the guy she wants have to be a believer first foremost. Do you know how far my black woman pussy level dropped when I told them I was atheist?

Being at an HBCU (or living in the south in general), but particularly in college, about 98% of the women there were god fearing women. Around about 19 years old, I stopped believing. I made that decision, the chicks I was dealing with couldn’t understand why or just couldn’t handle the idea of dating an atheist.

I’m not going to lie, as much as I love black women and wanted to be with them, I started loosing hope that I would ever have a relationship with one because I simply didn’t (and still don’t) fuck with Black Jesus or his pops. Granted, my lack of empathy and sympathy was not helping me give them a chance to just be, which I take full accountability in not giving them room to exists without judgment.

I remember one girl ask me to go to church with her and I told her we should probably stop talking now. Another girl told me she felt bad about having premarital sex so she stopped giving me the puss, in which I stopped giving her anymore of my time.

There was no meeting half way with my belief system. I refused to date a god fearing black woman. Luckily, when I met my wife, she was going through a phase of questioning and we connected. She kept an open mind and didn’t give me hell for being a nonbeliever. She is a believer, but not on that Jesus is my daddy shit the brawds be on at times.
Good for you. I am believer and so is the wifey. I've had too many things happened to me to feel otherwise.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
This was a good listen.
I never really understood the whole red pill "community" and MTGOW bullshit.

Some dudes fuck themselves because they were raised without the male guidance of a father. That first taste of pussy has the unprepared fucked in the game before they even realize the rules of engagement. Chicks are learning about relationships from other broken chicks and simps. The shit is coming to a head and there are no easy solutions. The primary course correction is Married, Man and woman raising their children. There's a reason marriage is under attack because the powers that want to keep us separated knows we are stronger together.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Good for you. I am believer and so is the wifey. I've had too many things happened to me to feel otherwise.

That’s interesting. The more things that’s happen to me, the further away I become, especially after these last two years.

I was raised southern Baptist too. Went to church regularly up until I went to college.

I remember the first time I started to question was in Bible Study. Nothing was making sense to me and I was getting punished for wondering. In the end, I just dropped it all. However, my morality, humility, and integrity are all products of my previous religious background. So I have taken a lot of lessons with me to live life. I just eliminated the God existing aspect of it.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
That’s interesting. The more things that’s happen to me, the further away I become, especially after these last two years.

I was raised southern Baptist too. Went to church regularly up until I went to college.

I remember the first time I started to question was in Bible Study. Nothing was making sense to me and I was getting punished for wondering. In the end, I just dropped it all. However, my morality, humility, and integrity are all products of my previous religious background. So I have taken a lot of lessons with me to live life. I just eliminated the God existing aspect of it.
They did you a disservice by not allowing you to ask questions. My grandfather encouraged questions, he was a minister. Him and his brothers built the church my family still go to when we are home. He was the first person to tell me that the current so called Jews are not the Jews of the Bible. He wasn't rich, worked full time laying bricks, and was one of the wisest men I knew outside of my Pops. I respect your journey, as long as you you find peace it's all good with me.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
They did you a disservice by not allowing you to ask questions. My grandfather encouraged questions, he was a minister. Him and his brothers built the church my family still go to when we are home. He was the first person to tell me that the current so called Jews are not the Jews of the Bible. He wasn't rich, worked full time laying bricks, and was one of the wisest men I knew outside of my Pops. I respect your journey, as long as you you find peace it's all good with me.

Same. I got a family church out in the boondocks of North Carolina that was built in 1866, right after the end of the Civil War. It has my oldest relatives, my great great grandmother Augustus, who died in 1850 something. That cemetery is where majority of my family is resting.

The last time I went down there was about 3 years ago (to an actually service and not a funeral) with my dad and brother for Father’s Day. They are still teaching out of the Old Testament. That church had been burned down 3 times by crazy CACs over the years. :smh:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Same. I got a family church out in the boondocks of North Carolina that was built in 1866, right after the end of the Civil War. It has my oldest relatives, my great great grandmother Augustus, who died in 1850 something. That cemetery is where majority of my family is resting.

The last time I went down there was about 3 years ago (to an actually service and not a funeral) with my dad and brother for Father’s Day. They are still teaching out of the Old Testament. That church had been burned down 3 times by crazy CACs over the years. :smh:
If you were to asked them why they burned down the church they would say they did in the name of God. :smh:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
If you were to asked them why they burned down the church they would say they did in the name of God. :smh:

Oh, you know it.

That’s the crazy part about being from such an area. Them crazy CACs are everywhere. The klan was around the way too. I’m not sure about today. Nobody goes out there at night. Too far into the sticks and bad cell service.

Now, most of the people know that went to that church has passed away. It’s definitely unrecognizable to me. My dad served on the board of that church since the late 70s. He didn’t have his service there because of Covid though. Not a month after he passed, the reverend that’s been there for decades passed away too.

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor
Oh, you know it.

That’s the crazy part about being from such an area. Them crazy CACs are everywhere. The klan was around the way too. I’m not sure about today. Nobody goes out there at night. Too far into the sticks and bad cell service.

Now, most of the people know that went to that church has passed away. It’s definitely unrecognizable to me. My dad served on the board of that church since the late 70s. He didn’t have his service there because of Covid though. Not a month after he passed, the reverend that’s been there for decades passed away too.
Damn...

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

A single black woman preferably single with kids is a black pastor's cash cow. It really doesn't get talked about enough how today's black church has finessed & mind fucked single black women.

You can tell from a mile away when a chick is single or just got out a relationship by how super religious they get & expect the same from their future partner. That shit is usually smoke screen most of the time. The pastor is filling the void by stroking their ego & telling them that the unrealistic man they want will appear out of thin air as long as they "pray" and continue to fill pastor's pockets every week.

I'm agnostic & been around chicks on their religious high horse and I never yield to their "requirements" because like I said its usually smoke screen. The key is to let them know they're full of shit without literally telling them lol. Just stand on your principle as a man and don't let them drag you down that religious rabbit hole with them. Either they'll bounce or give you the pussy in fear of losing a good man.

Most black women that are in good healthy relationships with brothers tone down or dismiss all that extreme religious talk.

Last edited:

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
A single black woman preferably single with kids is a black pastor's cash cow. It really doesn't get talked about enough how today's black church has finessed & mind fucked single black women.

You can tell from a mile away when a chick is single or just got out a relationship by how super religious they get & expect the same from their future partner. That shit is usually smoke screen most of the time. The pastor is filling the void by stroking their ego telling & them that the unrealistic man they want will appear out of thin air as long as they "pray" and continue to fill pastor's pockets every week.

I'm agnostic & been around chicks on their religious high horse and I never yield to their "requirements" because like I said its usually smoke screen. The key is to let them know they're full of shit without literally telling them lol. Just stand on your principle as a man and don't let them drag you down that religious rabbit hole with them. Either they'll bounce or give you the pussy in fear of losing a good man.

Most black women that are in good healthy relationships with brothers tone down or dismiss all that extreme religious talk.

Indeed. That’s why Tyler Perry is a billionaire. That demographic has money to give willingly.

And you’re right, it isn’t talked about much. But it’s a slippery slope too. I realized the importance of people needing to something to hold on to.

Now of days, I usually don’t engage with religious talks with certain black women. It’s pointless to me. But one of my favorite types to talk to are the just out of jail religious person or the reformed stripper. Lmaoo.

TheFuser

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Indeed. That’s why Tyler Perry is a billionaire. That demographic has money to give willingly.

And you’re right, it isn’t talked about much. But it’s a slippery slope too. I realized the importance of people needing to something to hold on to.

Now of days, I usually don’t engage with religious talks with certain black women. It’s pointless to me. But one of my favorite types to talk to are the just out of jail religious person or the reformed stripper. Lmaoo.

dHustla

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Welp, their shit is unwatchable with them illogical over talking hoes. Anton set off my coon radar a couple of times.
Yea, same here. Kay made me unsubscribe with all her gymnastics on direct questions and cutting people off.

Way too much bickering. Intellectual people don't communicate like that. Shit is exhausting & frustrating. No one stays on topic

Last edited:

Quek9

K9
BGOL Investor

You can tell from a mile away when a chick is single or just got out a relationship by how super religious they get & expect the same from their future partner. That shit is usually smoke screen most of the time. The pastor is filling the void by stroking their ego & telling them that the unrealistic man they want will appear out of thin air as long as they "pray" and continue to fill pastor's pockets every week.

The black church use to be a source of strength for the black family. Second wave feminism fucked that up.

Llano

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

It's a slippery slope but its a conversation that must be had. Anything thats a serious threat to the black nuclear family needs to be exposed & these prosperity pimps gassing black women up should have the spotlight on them.

This was a good documentary explaining how the current black church is useless for black people and setting us way back.

Mt. Yukon

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
I believed there is a between a Good Guy and a Nice Guy.

As I aged, I recognized the difference.

Indeed. Women love a "good" man. They will walk over and eventually resent a "nice" man. Not that I'm calling women dogs. But, how a dog acts is part breed/nature and part owner/nurture. My dog will walk over just about anyone that isnt me. My dog will still fuck with me just cause, but he knows how far he can push it. You gotta have boundaries and they have to respect you when you speak.

Ive come to realize the issue with allot of these red pill dudes is theyre a bunch of "nice" men. They don't stand on their principles and realize they're the man in the situation. They're weak, simpish, and probably raised by women. The prevailing reason they have as many issues with women as they do is because they're afraid of them. Not in the physical sense, but afraid the women won't like them, won't fuck them, will leave them etc... You cannot deal with women or dogs when youre inherently afraid of them. They will sense it and after that its over. So these men grow to despise women because they can't get the outcomes they're looking for. But it aint really the women. There aint a woman alive that won't act right for the right dude. I truly belive that.

Last edited: