The official ** KEVIN SAMUELS ** discussion thread

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Oh the hypocrisy

Dawg... I mean this shyt HAS to be fake!!! Like, this is Jerry Springer type stories! Homie took out a loan got equipment a decent internet connection and now works with a talent agency hiring women to read lines that he has written for them. HAS TO BE!!! I don't see people being THIS stupid for not even 15min of fame more like 3sec of fame.

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
How does a single mom, deal with a 15 year old son she cannot physically control?

So many questions, where is his Father? Does she have a history of talking reckless to the boy and he snapped?

It's not normal for a boy to beat his mommas ass. There is way more to this story.

But these same women say they can raise their sons into manhood.

bgbtylvr

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
How does a single mom, deal with a 15 year old son she cannot physically control?

So many questions, where is his Father? Does she have a history of talking reckless to the boy and he snapped?

It's not normal for a boy to beat his mommas ass. There is way more to this story.

Any child that swings on a parent either never had real boundaries set or respect for the parent. Or they legit had a psychotic break. Either way….a mud hole gets stomped, if not slow singing.

Tito_Jackson

Truth Teller
Registered

There is a lot to unpack here. But let me say this.....

To all new dads or soon-to-be dads, please understand that this type of behavior from children DOES NOT happen overnight. A child does wake up at 15 and spontaneously become a violent and disrespectful child. Parents see this signs of this during the child's early years but ignore it. Some think it is cute and attempt to laugh it off. Little kids usually emulate what they see and hear. They also test boundaries. This is a natural instinct of all humans. When the boundaries go unchecked they continue to test and until it becomes normal behavior. This includes talking back, rolling eyes, cursing, hitting, walking away, saying shut up, smacking lips, throwing things, etc. Additionally, many of these kids have never been taught how to deal with rejection, anger, sadness, or someone just saying no to them. So they lash out in violence.

Lastly, with 70% of our black children being born to single mothers, some of these boys and girls are not receiving the upbringing needed to survive. As a football coach for my 6-year old son's team and my 9-year-old son's team, I see some disturbing dynamics on a daily basis. Moms treating their boys like surrogate boyfriends. Moms almost being afraid to correct or discipline their child in public as soon as the act has occurred. And in too many cases, dads are not around. In many cases, the mothers look for me to be a replacement dad while I am coaching. They tell me about behavior problems in school and ask me to talk to their children. I feel like Sam Jackson in Coach Carter, because they see my sons and want me to magically transform their sons into what my sons are. This does not happen overnight.

Again, I say to all the new and soon-to-be dads, bad behavior does not happen overnight and you have to intervene at an early age. If you are not with your child's mother, you have to put all grievances aside and ensure that you have full capability to access your child and provide them with the guidance needed to be a successful adult.

snark9

Cantankerous Bastid
BGOL Investor

I'm sorry, but that big ass band-aid is hilarious. Looks like it came out of a box with ACME written on it.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

YoungSinister

Rising Star
BGOL Investor
Any child that swings on a parent either never had real boundaries set or respect for the parent. Or they legit had a psychotic break. Either way….a mud hole gets stomped, if not slow singing.
I’ve seen a few situations where the mother should have had the hell beat out of her. A lot of these nasty attitude chicks make life hell for their kids. Especially when no man is around
I can’t even judge

doe moe

Rising Star
Platinum Member
Prime example why Fathers are needed in the home.

Her Daddy talking shit while swallowing spit. No doubt he been this way her whole life. As most of us Men are.

Never once did she come off as "feeling" like she was being disrespected, belittled or humiliated.

I'm applying this to women who call in to KS show. These mothers are hurting their daughters by raising them alone.

Fast forward to speaking with KS, anything other than queen-mother god is looked at the man's tone is harsh and disrespectful.

What I did see in this clip, is an old trash talking man that loves his daughter to pieces and the thought of moving on to an ancestor and never seeing her in the flesh kills him.

I also see a woman who admires her Dads toughness, no doubt in his prime he would beat your ass to death over her. But she understand while his physical can't do much damage, his fighting spirit has never once lost it's flare!

Shout out to all the BGOL Dad's raising your seeds, protecting your seeds, loving your seeds and doing your best to give them a fighting chance in this cruel world.

0utsyder

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Her Daddy talking shit while swallowing spit. No doubt he been this way her whole life. As most of us Men are.

Never once did she come off as "feeling" like she was being disrespected, belittled or humiliated.

I'm applying this to women who call in to KS show. These mothers are hurting their daughters by raising them alone.

Fast forward to speaking with KS, anything other than queen-mother god is looked at the man's tone is harsh and disrespectful.

What I did see in this clip, is an old trash talking man that loves his daughter to pieces and the thought of moving on to an ancestor and never seeing her in the flesh kills him.

I also see a woman who admires her Dads toughness, no doubt in his prime he would beat your ass to death over her. But she understand while his physical can't do much damage, his fighting spirit has never once lost it's flare!

Shout out to all the BGOL Dad's raising your seeds, protecting your seeds, loving your seeds and doing your best to give them a fighting chance in this cruel world.

... wait a minute!!! I GOT THIS SAME OUTFIT!!!!! This cat looking comfortable as hell!!!

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

Pops like "Leave Me the Fuck Alone" I'm in my throne chair relaxing in my castle. And the King don't his robe for outside. :lol:

And giving her that Child Please look

D24OHA

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

See now this shows part of the problem ..... let my sister call me and tell me her son did that to her..,I'll drive the 2hrs to Columbus and beat his ass......hell he has a daddy..... I'll wait til he's done and then I'm on him......

But obviously she has no males available.....that kid has no fear, but more importantly he has no respect for her.

There are so many questions.....so many questions, but ultimately she needs to worry about how to manage a relationship with her son moving forward not posting videos on the internet.......

Is she gonna press charges? Does she want him to go to juvie/ jail? Is she sending a Hail Mary message to the father for help? What was her goal for posting that if not to get him in the system?

Last edited:

thismybgolname

Rising Star
OG Investor

She allowed his behavior to get to the point where he felt it was ok to assault her.

She has allowed a bunch of bullshit behavior and hasn't instilled discipline in her son.

He ordering parts for a gun so he probably in the streets, odds are he is going to end up dead or in prison behind his actions.

BaseballKid

Rising Star
BGOL Investor

I'm in my early 50's and still have parental reverence and fear of my Moms. :giggle:

Kids this day and age, I tell ya :smh:

Flawless

Flawless One
BGOL Investor

She allowed his behavior to get to the point where he felt it was ok to assault her.

She has allowed a bunch of bullshit behavior and hasn't instilled discipline in her son.

He ordering parts for a gun so he probably in the streets, odds are he is going to end up dead or in prison behind his actions.

If only this guy had a father in his life, oh wait...

THE DRIZZY

Ally of The Great Ancestors
OG Investor

Cuff Yo Dollar and TD Snakes and the rest of these for profit pro feminist churches are running away the men. Males 18-55 ain't feeling the anti-male speak from the pulpit pimps. A church is nothing but an edifice to fellowship in these days. The one size fit all just ain't cutting it. These churches got to use those four walls for places of more than just tithe collecting.

Males need:
Ministry that teaches life skills geared towards proper male development, proficiency in language and math, fatherhood counseling, trade/STEM/skill development, diet/exercise knowledge, martial training(God's followers always fought in the Bible stop with this turning the other cheek shit when attacked), and finance education. Bring back the men and let them be in their natural masculine disciplined state and they will lead and protect the community.

Females need:
Ministry that teaches life skills towards proper female development, motherhood counseling, etiquette training, self-discipline, home economics, skill development, entrepreneurship, basic medical training, proficiency in language and math, encourage to enter STEM fields, finance education, and civic education. Once you raise/train up the women you raise up the quality of the community.

Elders need:

Ministry geared towards wisdom and elder hood responsibilities, because being an old emotional fool is played the fuck out. Security from the combined efforts of all members especially the heads. No church elder should have to worry about basic needs like food, clothing, and shelter. Also have a medical fund set aside for elders. If elders are not honored you nor your edifice ain't shit in imo.

Youth/children need:

Secure environments to properly develop. Churches should be open 7 days a week for all youth/children who come in their doors because their parents bring them. They should be fed if needed, STEM, arts, music, to encourage creativity, discipline training, help with school work so they are on grade level, church sponsored educational/recreational field trips, funds from the church that make sure they get medical/dental help for their parents if needed, and scholarship help for the college trade field bound. Once the children are taken care of then you bring on the youth ministry.

Churches as a whole:

Doors should be open every day for all members. Places to strategize in political/civil discussion in order to educate the members awareness. Economic group funding for needs outside the church that will benefit all members. These benefits include mentoring stipends for members who are skilled in a trade or a field, scholarships, medical help, job creation from talented members to hire church members. The church needs to return to being an institution to improve the community it resides and serve in.

4 Dimensional

Rising Star
Platinum Member
This. 50 years old. I try not to even cuss around my parents.

As I have grown into adulthood, there are certain aspects of my mother I will not tolerate from her. That’s because I see her as human too, not just my mother. She has all my love and respect to the end. I just know that she is also a product of her times and we have navigated life differently.